patience: a collection of card games

Play with your Puppy.
muggins

patience: a collection of card games

#1 Post by muggins »

I can't remember if this has been uploaded before to the forum. the game is written in Tcl, and also requires Itcl library. However I've taken this from a tcl starkit of the game, which has the Itcl library internal to the starkit, and made it into a self-extracting archive. So to play, extract the attached file to /, then either type patience, or click on /usr/bin/patience. Or if you like the games, drag the file onto the desktop & find a suitable card icon for it.

The package includes seahaven, canfield, little harp, spider & battle solitaire.

http://patience.sourceforge.net/

Edit: i've reduced the size somewhat by cutting out some card sets, and also bwidgets, which comes with standard puppy anyway. I've tried the game on pup2.16, pup3.0 & teenpup2.14. However, it doesn't work with pup1xx series as it seg-faults for some reason. If you won't the game for pup1xx, let me know & i'll try & get it working.
Attachments
patience.jpg
(23.23 KiB) Downloaded 1097 times
Last edited by muggins on Sun 21 Oct 2007, 01:58, edited 2 times in total.

muggins

#2 Post by muggins »

i've re-uploaded the patience game, as i modified the run script. as mentioned above, just extract to /, and start by typing patience.

muggins

#3 Post by muggins »

re-re-uploaded, for the third, and hopefully last, time.