Fire Hydrant 3.0 -- 200MB -- Excellent -- Needs TORRENT

News, happenings
Raman

Fire Hydrant 3.0 -- 200MB -- Excellent -- Needs TORRENT

#1 Post by Raman »

Fire Hydrant 3.0 is an excellent Puppy fitted with JAVA, FLASH, and much, much more. But such an excellent derivative needs to be fully published on the Puppy Linux Discussion Forum so that others may exercise the many salubrious charms Fire Hydrant 3.0 (Puppy 3.0).

Moreover, with such an excellent 200 MB release, those of us who struggle with unpleasant ppp dialup would greatly appreciate a TORRENT DOWNLOAD to ease the suffering oft-found when trying to reliably download an http or even a ftp download.

Hail Fire Hydrant!

Hail Puppy!

Raman

ttuuxxx

Re: Fire Hydrant 3.0 -- 200MB -- Excellent -- Needs TORRENT

#2 Post by ttuuxxx »

Raman wrote:Fire Hydrant 3.0 is an excellent Puppy fitted with JAVA, FLASH, and much, much more. But such an excellent derivative needs to be fully published on the Puppy Linux Discussion Forum so that others may exercise the many salubrious charms Fire Hydrant 3.0 (Puppy 3.0).

Moreover, with such an excellent 200 MB release, those of us who struggle with unpleasant ppp dialup would greatly appreciate a TORRENT DOWNLOAD to ease the suffering oft-found when trying to reliably download an http or even a ftp download.

Hail Fire Hydrant!

Hail Puppy!

Raman
Raman thanks for all the praise, I have been in close contact with the user of Fire Hydrant and well I guess as it turns out, Its a success :)
Well I also found out that puppy 3.00 had an error with PPoE so i found the a fix in the forums and remastered 3.00 Fire Hydrant and it has new number , The release is called Fire Hydrant 3.01 and also here's a list of new changes.
- fixed 3 broken default shortcuts: Default Mail, Default Word processor, Default media player
- fixed fixed the PPoE problem
- Installed Galculator
- Installed 3 new Desktop icons, Pidgin, Xine, Gulculator
- Made Pidgin auto log into #puppylinux by default, can be changed easily, It was a request by new users.
3.01 should be the one used for torrent download, as it goes all errors are gone other than this one person who had a problem with his laptop, i think it was a icewm problem and not a fire hydrant one. That for the moment is out of my hands. If i find a way to fix it, I'll host the patch.