Open letter to Distrowatch/Ladislav Bodnar.

News, happenings
WhoDo

#31 Post by WhoDo »

Dougal wrote:Another manifesto from Kenny "I fried my brain on drugs as a teenager and now think I'm the Kwisatz Haderach" KLH?
:lol: Ah, Dune. Fascinating yet sometimes somnulent. You have me ROTFLMAO, Dougal! :lol: :lol:
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com

John Doe

#32 Post by John Doe »

alienjeff wrote:Seems (ahem) you meant "dissent" and not "decent."
That's funny. In retro perhaps it was a fraudian slip. (a/e ;-))

I was thinking while posting that that perhaps this was a great PR ploy.

Anyone else watching for the "MS2K Bumb" on distrowatch?

John Doe

#33 Post by John Doe »

PaulBx1 wrote:I come at it from the opposite point of view.
Thanks for the comment. Actually I agree with every bit of reasoning you gave. We actually have the same view.

Perhaps I should have dropped a '?' in that quote, at one point.

JohnM can do what he wants (and I'm not going to hold my breath or lash out). It was a request not an order.

Last time I mentioned it, it was shot down also by other friends. If the community doesn't want it, that's fine. I'll carry on. The only reason I repeated it was because I felt like there actually was a bit of genius in the caos.

jonyo

#34 Post by jonyo »

Hope a very small minority here are payin attention 8)... but doubt it :cry:
PaulBx1 wrote:I'm an admin on another forum, and we make it clear to those who join that we expect a net positive contribution from everyone. If any member gets abusive, or becomes continually disruptive or more trouble than they are worth, we boot them (after delivering a couple private warnings of course). We've had to do that maybe 3 or 4 times. It's one of the most civil forums I've been on.