PawdioConverter 1.2 - audio format converter

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
ApG

#31 Post by ApG »

Hi

i was searching for a tool that convert mp3 to smaller mp3s. i found this here and it works with ffmpeg and sox. but where are the id3 tags. is there any possibility or another tool.

thanks apg

plinej

#32 Post by plinej »

This is an old program that I wrote but need to start over from scratch on it since the code is all over the place. If you have pmetatagger 2.0 installed I have a simple bash script that you can use which will retain the tags. You can find it in the pmetatagger thread at:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 31&t=24291

You can find the script on page 6 of that thread. You'll need to modify the INPUT line on the script but it should be pretty straightforward.

hanzf

#33 Post by hanzf »

I downloaded and installed PawdioConverter-1.2.pet but when I tried to select an "m4a" file the file name was greyed out so I couldn't select it.
Then I downloaded faac-1.25.pup but when I tried to install the only reaction I got was the hint to install dotpuphandler first, which, in fact, is already installed.
How can I get PawdioConverter to convert m4a files? Or install a plugin or library that can do this?
Following the link for faad
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 55&t=14970
The subsequent download link ended in a Page Load Error.

johnheav2

wav to mp3

#34 Post by johnheav2 »

What files do I need to convert from wav to mp3? Thanks in advance...

-john

hanzf

Re: wav to mp3

#35 Post by hanzf »

johnheav2 wrote:What files do I need to convert from wav to mp3? Thanks in advance...-john
PawdioConverter as I downloaded it can do this. See beginning of this thread for download link.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#36 Post by Flash »

Also Menu -> Multimedia -> Pcdripper can convert wav to mp3.