Puppy and klhrevolutionist mentioned at Distrowatch

News, happenings
WhoDo

#106 Post by WhoDo »

Pizzasgood wrote: It could even be an alien who doesn't want us to know Earth is slowly being infiltrated.
You called? :P

muggins

#107 Post by muggins »

this might seem a simplistic query, but exactly what need does any puppy organisation answer? what i mean is that BK has made a squizzy, small, adaptable distro, that anyone can alter & adapt to their hearts content.

the only need i can imagine for a puporg is the promulgation of puppy to a wider audience. isn't this best demonstrated by grassroots activities like ecomoney's, (and others who i will refrain from naming).

anyway...i'm waiting to see which team bladehunter signs up with!

puppian

#108 Post by puppian »

Some jokes and stories for everyone's pleasure ;-) Note: these stories, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in these productions are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings arnd products is intended or inferred :P

Mr. DEF's house was broken into a few months ago while he was asleep. A few jewels were stolen. Mr. DEF did not report the incident to the police. He thought, "It takes one hour to drive to the police station, and another hour to drive back. And I may need to go to the police station/court again if the thief is caught. It would take up much of my time as well as gas. I didn't see the thief when he broke in, and it's been a few hours since he left. Chances of having him caught is low. It may not worth the troubles. I'd better let him go this time."

Last week someone broke into his Mr. DEF's house again. This time he's watching TV when the thief came. Mr. DEF was hit at the head and lost consciousness. When he woke up, almost all furnitures as well as the TV were gone. He was very sad. He decided that this time he must report it to the police.

Finally the thief was caught. In the police station,
Police: why did you steal?
Thief: i didn't. i only went into that house and took something. the owner knew it when i broke into his house last time a few months ago. He had said nothing about that. This time he made a fuss because I have a TV and he doesn't.
Police and all: :shock:

-----------

EFT registered at a forum with his nick BubbianL.
One day he noticed that someone has registered with a nick Bup.bianL in the same forum and has replied to many posts. Most users on that forum think BubbianL and Bub.bianL is the same person. EFT asked that newly registered user, "Why you fake me?". This is the answer he gets, "No I didn't. I see a room for another user with name ending in 'L'."
EFT: :shock: ...

====================
klhrevolutionist wrote:As I stated earlier you all knew about the site even Barry did. No one made a fuss till we started to make some progress.
No one spoke up before doesn't mean everyone agrees/endorses it. Someone who is asleep doesn't mean he's dead.
klhrevolutionist wrote:We are not a fake-site because we did not have mu, raffy or even puppian's permission. We do not have an issue with the name.
Did you have Barry's permission? I don't think so.

klhrevolutionist wrote:The foundation mission openly admits we are not in competition...with any other foundation.
but in another post of yours,
klhrevolutionist wrote:...one competing faction did not take control the direction of Puppy. Competition is good...
People say different things at different time ;)

klhrevolutionist wrote:If you percieve you have a problem solve it, you do not need to ban me
The problem created by someone else can only be solved by him/her. You have been requested to rectify what you did wrong for a few times by different people already (Mark, Pizza, WhoDo, raffy, etc, all have suggested you to change name). You are banned for reasons already mentioned here, and because you have shown no intention to rectify what you have done after the request of many others. You don't even want to admit that it's wrong. You choose to fault other people instead. You choose to hide/defend your wrong act by claiming it as an effort of higher ideals such as "to break control by a few", and try to use that to confuse/mislead peole.
klhrevolutionist wrote:Listen to Pizzasgood
Of course you want us, but not you, to change name. That fulfills what you have intended from the very beginning - to steal the foundation.
As for anonymity, yes, there are times that hiding an identity is legitimate, but it's not always the case. The last time I see someone going to the bank wearing a mask, you guess what that person is? (hint: it's a six-letters word starts with the letter "r" :P )
Last edited by puppian on Fri 26 Jan 2007, 09:55, edited 2 times in total.
[url=http://puppylinux.org]Puppylinux.org - Community home page of Puppy Linux[/url] hosted by Barry (creator of Puppy), created and maintained by the [url=http://puppylinux.org/user/readarticle.php?article_id=8]Puppy Linux Foundation[/url] since 2005

puppian

#109 Post by puppian »

One more story for everyone's pleasure :)
Important: don't match you own names with any characters/names in the story and get offended. It's a story only :P

---------

BoyA, his brothers, sisters and friends enjoyed playing in the house owned by one of their friends a lot. There were a few rooms in the house which were full of toys. Every child brought their toys to share with others too. They all agreed that everyone should take turns when playing the toys, and that everyone could bring in new friends. They even had one child who was responsible for checking all toys for damages. Everyone enjoyed their moments there, until one day, one of the child, BoyB, there said, "I should be the one who check for the damages." No one agreed and everyone forgot about that soon.

One day, they found that some toys were gone. Later they discovered that the toys were stolen by BoyB. All children were saddened by that. One of the housekeepers discovered it and told the boy, "You need to give back what you have stolen and promise that you won't steal again before you can enter the rooms and play." The boy said, "No. They treated me badly first. It's power & control of a few. Your strong arm tactics will ultimately be your downfall."

From that day onwards, BoyB keeps knocking on the door of the house violently and screeming "Let me in! You treated me badly first. It's power & control of a few! Your strong arm tactics will ultimately be your downfall!"

Children who played inside the house were not happy anymore. People who walked pass the house were either surprised or annoyed. Some of those who never knew BoyA and his friends had some sympathy for BoyB and thought that there was "power & control of a few" in that house. Anyway, few children, new or old, wanted to play in the house since than. BoyB used the stolen toys to set up toy rooms in his own house later.

Back in the school, something was happening too. Whenever BoyB met a new friend, he told him "Someone in that house has treated me very badly. It's power & control of a few. Their strong arm tactics will ultimately be their downfall. If you want to play, come to my toy rooms instead."

Most people were soon persuded by those claims. BoyA and his friends were very unhappy. Some children knew that the claim was not true. But no one, including BoyA and his friends, dared to say a word, because they afriad that they would become the "someone" that BoyB claimed. The teachers noticed that something was happening too. Some teachers did warn BoyB a bit, but most of them had heard BoyB's claim so often that he begun to believe it. And of course, no teacher want to be that "someone" BoyB mentioned in his claim either.

BoyA and his friends didn't play in the house anymore. Boys were crying. They were afraid of going to the school. The parents were out of town. The boys were helpless... What can they do? If you were the teachers, what would you do? If you were the other children, what would you do?

Note: these stories, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in these productions are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings arnd products is intended or inferred.
ps. one of my favourite tales is The Emperor's New Clothes :P

-------------
raffy wrote:I guess what worries me as one of the names listed in the original FoundationPuppy pages is having forum members (such as you've seen here and in the subject article) easily faulting/condemning other people or institutions, and are therefore incapable of protecting the good name of Puppy Linux Foundation and its supporters.

If people like klhrevolutionist and alienjeff will be freely roaming this forum to peddle an impostor Puppy Linux Foundation and eventually win innocent people, then I guess am out.
Last edited by puppian on Fri 26 Jan 2007, 06:54, edited 3 times in total.
[url=http://puppylinux.org]Puppylinux.org - Community home page of Puppy Linux[/url] hosted by Barry (creator of Puppy), created and maintained by the [url=http://puppylinux.org/user/readarticle.php?article_id=8]Puppy Linux Foundation[/url] since 2005

amish

#110 Post by amish »

enough! yes, vague parables are a lovely distraction that amount to a lot of not-a-lot. i suppose we could quote the bible back and forth all day- a WHOLE BOOK of parables and stories, but it wouldn't Solve Anything.

on the note of actually working out problems, jrey has made a proposal that could make the foundation more open, and at least one foundation member has informally given approval.

on the note of not working anything out, but talking about parables related to some personal disagreement between klh and puppian all week long, there's plenty of discussion going nowhere.

there's a lot of talk about how klh doesn't have authority and the official foundation does, authority from barry. a lot of people have suggested a name change, but few have demanded it and in the thread where people are actually trying to improve things, things have move past forcing klh to do anything.

but puppian has done "a great job" so far, and that's from barry, so i suppose if the possibly-soon-to-be-more-open foundation can (due to barry's blessing on puppian) force people to do things that puppian cares about- in the name of the official foundation.

to that effect, alienjeff and klh have been banned until they do what *puppian* thinks is best for the foundation. i don't see barry requesting this, but since he blessed the foundation months ago, i assume he must approve of everything it does no matter what. i see people agreeing (i even agree) that there could have been a more productive move than the move that was made by the group klh is part of, but i don't see anyone else remaining obsessed with it, and the actual truth is that pizzasgood and mu and most others have decided there are more important things and this can be fixed *without banning anyone.*

but i forgot to use a metaphor. fine, i'll "steal" from the bible without getting god's permission first, and just say this thread is so much like the sin of onan. if anyone gives a damn about the foundation, or about the people trying to make puppy and the community more whole, abandon this nonsense and move to a topic that is more about fixing it, since some people are Bothering to try, having *already&* acknowledged the problem we're obsessing with here, three pages ago. but hey if it doesn't matter any more, Great Job-well-done - "barry said!"

by the way, i use the name "puppylinux" to refer to a blog i have, that is about puppylinux. but i didn't get permission first. i wanted to put a disclaimer than it's not an "official site," but most such sites don't anyway, and under "about puppy" i thought it was clear enough. since i'm more interested in things moving forward than just going back and forth, if anyone thinks it's needed, i'll be happy to be more blunt about it. anything for this to get out of the ridiculous loop it's stuck in. unless that's all that matters, naturally.
If Puppian is paying for that web site he has the right to ban whoever he wants. If he is getting donations for that, he does not. As simple as that.
EDIT: thank you rarsa, as long as there are people like you working in the foundation, it should be a foundation worth working with and improving, and even troubleshooting.
Last edited by amish on Thu 25 Jan 2007, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
sadly, it is not possible to separate politics from free software. free software - politics = unfree software.

rarsa

#111 Post by rarsa »

Puppian, my friend:

Your story does not make much sense but tells a lot about how you see things.

I am still a member of the Foundation and my understanding is that I would help facilitate development, not police it.

That attitude of "I own this and that" and "I control this and that" is exactly what puts people off.

Now that you like to talk about roles:
You are talking as if you were the spoke person for the foundation and sorry, that's not your role. So please speak for yourself and stop talking in the name of the foundation.

In a group like this any desicion such as banning someone should have been taken by consensous. But again, if it is your web site, and not getting donations, you have all the right, I'm hope you'll be happy with your web site and I will look forward your contributions, but then I don't think it should be considered the oficial foundation web site so you'd have to give up the domain name that was granted to the foundation.

I am speaking as a member of the foundation that cares about Puppy's development, not about delusions of power.

My friend and fellow foundation member. I hope this harsh words will help you rethink your attitude.

I am speaking as a foundation member.
[url]http://rarsa.blogspot.com[/url] Covering my eclectic thoughts
[url]http://www.kwlug.org/blog/48[/url] Covering my Linux How-to

JohnMurga
Site Admin

#112 Post by JohnMurga »

rarsa wrote:In a group like this any desicion such as banning someone should have been taken by consensous. But again, if it is your web site, and not getting donations, you have all the right, I'm hope you'll be happy with your web site and I will look forward your contributions, but then I don't think it should be considered the oficial foundation web site so you'd have to give up the domain name that was granted to the foundation.

I am speaking as a member of the foundation that cares about Puppy's development, not about delusions of power.

My friend and fellow foundation member. I hope this harsh words will help you rethink your attitude.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Whoever is right or wrong in this I feel the actions and reactions of some have been deeply disappointing.

It's in challenging moments that people are tested, and from this you see what they are made of ... Many assumptions have been made to fit agendas, and there hasn't been a desire to resolve the issues for the greater good, and ultimately it is the community that will suffer.

I ask both parties to think about what they are doing and leave any misguided sense of pride aside for a second.

How about if someone involved actually makes a conciliatory move ?

Come on ...

Cheers
JohnM

sunburnt

#113 Post by sunburnt »

muggins; BladeHunter? I thought he left Puppy & maybe Linux for Win. programming?

He's the guy that peaked my interest in Puppy because of his NFSboot Puppy.

I haven't followed this thread much & it's way too long to reread now...
There seems to be alot of squabbling in the Puppy ranks that I'm not privy to.
But I'm not about to start reading ALL the posts just to keep up on gossip.

Perhaps someone should start a post for forming groups of common interests within the Puppy community?
As I said in another post; "a variant of Puppy, like what Knoppix is to Debian".

Diversity IS the spice of life... so lets live a little, shall we?

J_Rey

#114 Post by J_Rey »

JohnMurga wrote:... Many assumptions have been made to fit agendas, and there hasn't been a desire to resolve the issues for the greater good, and ultimately it is the community that will suffer.

I ask both parties to think about what they are doing and leave any misguided sense of pride aside for a second.

How about if someone involved actually makes a conciliatory move ?

Come on ...

Cheers
JohnM
As I mentioned before and has been seemingly ignored by some, hopefully because of not understanding it and/or overlooking it, I have made a rather bold move to redefine what the Puppy Linux Foundation is. I defined it to be at the same time more inclusive and also allowing for much separation within. The original Puppy Linux Foundation was not as clear as it could have been as to what it was in the first place, although definite progress was made and a literal foundation to our organizing and collaborating resulted. Since not every one will agree on everything ever, this seems to be the only way to go from where we have ended up. It should if looked at carefully and without emotional cloudiness to help to bring clarity to the structure of everything surrounding and even including Puppy Linux.

Now I'd like to address Puppian's (being the most vocal recently) and other's valid concerns (I was initially concerned too) about a some of us trying to steal Puppy and what was the original Foundation. While it can now be acknowledged by the majority that the best choice in name was not used. I have been in communication on our chatrooms with the majority of all of "them" that are accused of doing "wrong" that deception was not intentional but rather because of disharmony between users and other reasons they have a now solidified (hint, hint) preference to contribute to Puppy in their own somewhat separate way. Honestly even though I have had problems with how some of "them" and even "us" here act sometimes (as is mutual) I don't retain a problem with anyone personally when the dust settles, as I hope all of our community would as well.

klhrevolutionist

#115 Post by klhrevolutionist »

PuppyLinux-Foundation.com, PuppyLinux-Foundation.org and greenvilleroad.com are personal websites set up by Kenneth Hensley (forum name klhrevolutionist or Admin@P.L.-Foundation). There is no relationship whatsoever between them and the Puppy Linux Foundation. There is no relationship whatsoever between them and Puppylinux.org either. If someone from those entities/websites ask you for donations or contact you to ask for any form of cooperation or interviews, please do not be deceived and report it to us via this page.
Click to Read

This is old..
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

amish

#116 Post by amish »

This is old..
yes, it really is old. and i don't think it's reasonable for that to be up on the page, but it hasn't been up for very long, and you know how it got up there.

but if you and puppian think this nonsense between the two of you is more important than jrey's (and many others') efforts to resolve it, then it will only get older, and older, And Never Die, and live on FORFREAKINGEVER.

you want a movement to make things better. great. so someone starts one, and you're busy talking about the old days. cmon ffs, do something besides tell us what is in plain view for all of us to see.

this message brought to you by the i-forgive-you-for-insulting-my-intelligence-foundation, which has no official association with or endorsement by any other foundation, except amish, who made it up just now. puppian is forgiven too. would you both let it die? the wiki can be fixed By Someone. it is a Wiki, ffs.
sadly, it is not possible to separate politics from free software. free software - politics = unfree software.

klhrevolutionist

#117 Post by klhrevolutionist »

Let me get this straight, as long as others and myself don't go along with others (best/worst) wishes we can look forward to being banned and lied about ?

Its a website that no one but a few care about and up until the interview no one cared about.
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

amish

#118 Post by amish »

my turn to make up a story!

okay, so people drive back and forth over a road all day long. it's a good road, the drivers aren't bad people, but sure enough, you end up with potholes sometimes.

so two of the people that use and maintain the road end up in a big argument about it.

then the mayor (or mayor's assistant, i don't care) comes up and says: "yeah, i think it's about time we paved this road fresh. what do you guys think?" and the guys bickering stop for one second, turn to the mayor (etc.) and say:

"I Don't Give A Damn About The ROAD, I just want this FREAKING POTHOLE fixed!" - yeah, so i'm not saying you don't care, but wth? i mean, does the big picture here not slap you about with a big fish? because something probably should. think about it.

puppian

#119 Post by puppian »

Ok it's time for some buddy talks :) (this post should have been written yesterday just after my last post, but I was too sleepy...and things have been developing so quickly...)

First let me explain why I'm concerned about all these. When I first met Puppy, it's community was great and friendly. Puppy's small, simple and fast. I fell in love with it immediately. Later some groups were formed to contribute to Puppy better. I was happy with that too. Until a few months ago, something seems to be changing slowly however.

I didn't follow all the threads/posts here in this forum because of the huge amount and limited time, but I do come over whenever there's need to search for something about Puppy. Accidentally I saw some posts mentioning there's some tyrants / controls somewhere in this forum, and those posts are somewhat vague without mentioning what exactly those controls are. I had tried to search, but don't even know what the keywords should be. I'm confused. The fact that even an infrequent visitor likes me would be able see so many vague claims like that, and the fact that someone who had been registered here for quite some time already was also confused, made me worried. What would new comers think when they see those posts? But then, since I don't know what's really going on in those posts, I forgot them soon.

After some time, some other things which had never happend before happened. Before, whenever I received an email/pm from other Puppy users, those were very friendly and polite, and I tried my best to help too. Recently, the no. of those correspondences seems to be decreasing, and some of the email/pm become much less friendly (even though I never knew the senders before). Looks like they have an assumption/misconception that what they asked will surely be declined (while the fact is the very oppposite: almost all requests are processed and accepted most of the time). What's more, there were even strange manual spam to the site that I've spent much time to look after. That had never happened before too. I asked myself, had I ever treat anyone badly that resulted to all these? And the answer is no.

I have tried hard to make all projects I'm involved with as open to all as possible. A close club has never been what I intended. All I have been doing is maintaining a website for puppy, and happened to have my name on the foundation page. Why should the incidents "someone may have been treatedly badly by someone else in the forum/chat" affect me (and possbibly other innocent ones as well)? Why new comers are becoming skeptical and suspect that whatever happened are caused by "control", even though most of the times it's just caused by a technical problem? They would have spent more time searching for techical solutions to a problem (and finally finds them) instead of complaining of "control" if there were no such rumours (e.g. spend more time in finding a link to register instead of saying 'someone has removed that link to excercise control' and then give up and leave). I was somewhat annoyed.

And I continued to see strange posts in the forum occasionally. I saw someone mentioning the other 'foundation' too. At first it's not so clear to me that the two issues are related to each other. I didn't notice that they are so related even when I made my first post in this thread. That post was made just because I saw some confusing information in the lxer.com interview and hope that can be ammended. I wasn't that concerned about all these then I am later, because as the thread advances, I know that those who behind "that foundation" are those who have been claiming "power & control of a few". Now I know who are the cause of the much-less-friendly atmosphere recently, who are the cause of those unfair treatments I received, and also the cause of the skeptical new comers. If you found that I overreacted a bit in this thread, it's probably because there's no outlet for my feelings of unfairness for a few months already (and I don't think I can blame those innocent confused relatively-new-members...), not to mention the black kettle metaphor and paranoid/delusional accusation, and the fact that someone have used a wrong name to represent an already existing foundation...
I have been refraining myself from making direct accusations that are too strong, and that's why there're those stories...and now I received heavy words like "your arm tactics will ultimately be your downfall"...

Fyi, I don't have any "personal disagreement" with Kenny (My last contact with him before this thread, if I remember it right, was through emails many months ago. He asked how to set up a bittorent site, and I made all the suggestions that I know of. There's no reply from him, probably because being busy with something else I guess). But I do see that some new comers being confused/misled (as you already seen in the other posts of this thread) and the good name of Puppy and some of its supporters are being affected :( I know the word ban is somewhat sensitive in some contexts... but as I said, ban can be removed anytime when that name is changed (Anyway, those bans don't really do anything except showing a standpoint against a wrongly-named entity. We have a banned klh editing the wiki, and a 'liberator' posting comment here ;) , no offense to anyone :P ).

After all these discussions, I can now understand that deception was not intentional but rather because of disharmony/misunderstanding between users. Therefore, as a concilliary move, all bans are now removed. Kenny (plus Jeff and others) are more than welcome to discuss with me (and others) the possible ways of contributing to Puppy within the community. Send me a pm if you want. I would try to help as much as possible (note that I only moderate one forum here and seldom visit the chatroom thou). Tell me who has treated you badly and I'll slap him for you (for fun only :P but why not? a family fight behind the curtain, we are a family are we?).

That said, I look forward to see moves being made in finding a better name for the other entity too :)

puppian

ps. I never speak for the foundation, I only speak for myself... Btw, if anyone thinks I owe him/her an apology, you get my sincerest apology for my rashness and for what I said in the heat of the moment :oops:
Also, I would like to thanks J_Rey and others for those efforts that are being made in the other thread, to make how to contribute to Puppy clearer to new users :D
Wanna have some fun with Puppy? Check this out.

Admin@P.L.Foundation

Re: the creator

#120 Post by Admin@P.L.Foundation »

WhoDo wrote:
Admin@P.L.Foundation wrote:We are not trying to be divisive we just want to support what we see as the bedrock of puppylinux the 1.xx series
What you were "trying" to do can have little significance in the face of the consequences of what you actually have done - case in point this thread!
Admin@P.L.Foundation wrote: the supposed official foundation does not exist so your arguments are moot so i suggest you get a life and quit worrying about things you have no control over
Fact: The Puppy Linux Foundation certainly does exist, regardless of its current level of activity under that name. The Puppy community is the heart of the Foundation, according to its creators, and that is as active as it ever was.

Far from being "moot", the point is pivotal when considering the following claim by Puppy creator Barry Kauler:
AS FOUNDER AND COORDINATOR OF THE 'Puppy Linux Project' [ESTABLISHED JANUARY 2003, FIRST USED IN COMMERCE (WEB SITE) 18-JUNE-2003], I HEREBY MAKE TRADEMARK CLAIM TO THE NAME AND TYPED DRAWING OF 'Puppy Linux', 'PuppyOS' and 'Puppy' AS IT RELATES TO "computer operating system software to facilitate computer use and operation". DATED 18-SEPTEMBER-2006. SIGNED BARRY D KAULER.
I suggest that you should desist from using the name without consent of either Mr Kauler, or of the wider Puppy community, and contact Mr Kauler to apologise for breaching the terms of his trademark!

The interesting thing in this debate has been the unwillingness of the few to accede to the wishes of the many. Do you have any idea how much support you COULD have achieved for, say, a Puppy Linux Users group if you had been willing to work with and within the community instead of ignoring conciliatory calls for a compromise?

What i find interesting is the fact that if people here have had any real problems with this why have none of them contacted me if I'm not mistaken my email address is readily available on the foundation website and i would also think that you need too stop speaking for Barry who i doubt very much cares one bit for this little debate

Admin@P.L.Foundation

formality

#121 Post by Admin@P.L.Foundation »

------------
alienjeff wrote:Changing the name of the alternative Puppy support group would require a formal motion and specific intent be brought before that group by a member of the group. Then the motion would have to be seconded by a member of the group. Discussion would follow, and the motion would either be withdrawn, tabled or voted upon.
puppian wrote:So many "formal procedures" that an anonymouse group with only two known members said it needs :lol: Let's see how that seeming formal group announce its formation "formally":
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=11921

We as a group require these formal procedures to make sure that all dicisions are made fairly and by the group as a whole and as to the post http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=11921
that was as far as i know none of our doing we have never really anounced ourselves we didn't have too it was done for us by this person

puppian

name change

#122 Post by puppian »

Admin@P.L.Foundation wrote:We as a group require these formal procedures...
Great. Look forward to your good news on the name change.

And here are some good ideas
Pizzasgood wrote:The Puppy Support Group
The Puppy Assistance People
The Secret Society of Puppy Users
Society for Underground Puppies (SUP)
Puppy Using Peeps (PUP)
Puppy Linux Elite Energetic Team (P1337)
The Other Puppy Linux Foundation (TOPL Foundation)
Society for Promotion of Puppy One

Admin@P.L.Foundation

Re: name change

#123 Post by Admin@P.L.Foundation »

puppian wrote:

And here are some good ideas
Pizzasgood wrote:The Puppy Support Group
The Puppy Assistance People
The Secret Society of Puppy Users
Society for Underground Puppies (SUP)
Puppy Using Peeps (PUP)
Puppy Linux Elite Energetic Team (P1337)
The Other Puppy Linux Foundation (TOPL Foundation)
Society for Promotion of Puppy One
As far as i can remember as of our last meeting. None of us have any interest in changing the name at this moment we very much like the one we have, but thank you for the suggestions we may use those for other projects in the future. Have a good day and try to enjoy life a little instead of getting your panties in a bunch over this nonsense
Yours Truly
Admin@puppylinux-foundation.com

JohnMurga
Site Admin

Re: name change

#124 Post by JohnMurga »

puppian wrote:
Nope ... I don't think that approach works ...

And I have no idea why you felt you had to do that.

Cheers
JohnM

puppian

have a good day

#125 Post by puppian »

It would be great to hear other working approaches from you John.
Btw, sorry for the probably-wrong assumption on mutual concession.
Admin@P.L.Foundation wrote:Have a good day and try to enjoy life a little
I hope you do too, my friend. Stop worrying about those misunderstandings/disharmony which were so old, put that "Puppy Liberation" aside, and try to enjoy life a little :)

Admin@P.L.Foundation wrote:...instead of getting your panties in a bunch over this nonsense
You will do everyone a favour if you can be more careful on the language you use. Thanks.

-----