3. Some of your squashfs modules may need to be rebuilt for Buster. For example, libavcodec57 is now libavcodec58.
4. If you have used repo2sfs to make browser packages like Chromium, they need rebuilding. I have posted new "guest-setup" scripts and instructions. In particular, Chromium now requires the Extra package: chromium-sandbox
5. Some locally developed packages like hplip-print-scan and evince need patches. Open a terminal and run:
ln -sf libssl.so.1.1 libssl.so.1.0.0
ln -sf libcrypto.so.1.1 libcrypto.so.1.0.0
6. Mesa accelerated graphics are already in the ISO. You just need to run: apt-get install mesa-utils
7. Buster and Stretch are both currently using the kernel 4.19.0-6-amd64. The combo package of WiFi drivers posted for Stretch should also work in Buster.
8. Some bleeding-edge computers (emmc drives?) won't boot with Buster. This may be fixable by replacing the Porteus boot file initrd1.xz. Ask for help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum