FbBox ENVIRONMENT

Using applications, configuring, problems
pp4mnklinux

FbBox ENVIRONMENT

#1 Post by pp4mnklinux »

Hello everybody:

I just installed the FbBox Environment in my puppy xenial 7.5

There are some HOTKEYS installed but I want to add my own ones.

How can I edit this HOTKEYS (FbBox KeyBoard Support) ??

Thaks a lot
Attachments
image-3.png
(36.5 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Distro: xenialpup64 7.5 XXL
Desktop Panel: JWM ~ FbBox 5.0

mikeslr

Where to Post Questions

#2 Post by mikeslr »

Hi pp4mnklinux,

FbBox has its own thread: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 018#769018.

No one knows the capabilities of the FbBox pet better than radky who ported it to Puppy, and who continues to take an active interest in those capabilities and any problems with that pet. And if for any reason radky is unable to quickly respond, the next most likely people to have such knowledge are those who use FbBox.

The same can be said regarding any pet or sfs published. The same is also true regarding Puppy versions. Unless an application or Puppy is no longer actively being used, the best place to seek advice about it is on its thread. When you're not certain that an issue relates to a specific Puppy or a specific application, its a toss up as to where to post. Perhaps look at the last post of any relevant thread and see which is most current.

Posting to those threads will make it easy for people having similar problems in the future to find information.

Consider the User's Section to be a fall-back option where either the Puppy or the application appears to no longer be actively maintained or used. It's primarily for those situations where there is no other, more appropriate, place to ask questions.

pp4mnklinux

THANKS A LOT, MIKE

#3 Post by pp4mnklinux »

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ANSWER.

I'LL TAKE A LOOK

-----------------8th NOVENMBER-------------

POSTED THERE http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 84#1009384

thanks, @mikeslr
Distro: xenialpup64 7.5 XXL
Desktop Panel: JWM ~ FbBox 5.0