Wireless printer stopped working wirelessly

Problems and successes with specific brands/models of printers
perdido

#16 Post by perdido »

J_D_ wrote:For the record I purchased the parts this week. Clutch disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, new bolts around $350. It has a dual mass flywheel, another $350 or so. Labor will be around $700 but thats an estimate.
Lets see that motor!

J_D_

#17 Post by J_D_ »

It will get injection eventually. Carb was just fast and easy to do. It has a 4L60E transmission that is computer controlled. Not that clean under the hood. It gets driven a lot.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt23 ... gtf0dn.jpg
Attachments
Truck motor.jpg
(99.15 KiB) Downloaded 322 times

J_D_

#18 Post by J_D_ »

perdido wrote:
Lets see that motor!

I was guessing you wanted to see the truck motor. Not sure I have a pic of the car motor. The car is the one needing the clutch.

J_D_

#19 Post by J_D_ »

Attachments
Porsche_Cayman_Motor.jpg
(111.84 KiB) Downloaded 315 times

perdido

#20 Post by perdido »

J_D_ wrote:
perdido wrote:
Lets see that motor!
I was guessing you wanted to see the truck motor. Not sure I have a pic of the car motor. The car is the one needing the clutch.
Good pics.
I understand using a carb rather than changing a wiring harness and computer. 4l60e has its own computer then? 4l60e my favorite problem child. If you don't have a cooler on it yet - get one :)

J_D_

#21 Post by J_D_ »

perdido wrote:
J_D_ wrote:
perdido wrote:
Lets see that motor!
Good pics.
I understand using a carb rather than changing a wiring harness and computer. 4l60e has its own computer then? 4l60e my favorite problem child. If you don't have a cooler on it yet - get one :)

Yes, using an ATC four controller, you can see a TPS in the motor pic if you look close. And yes it has a cooler. As far as the injection and wiring go, I do not hate doing that but this was a huge project for me and all I could handle at the time. I actually used the factory ecm so the stock electronic dash would function as is. I did use a Dakota Digital box to correct the tach. Frame rails are narrowed so the gas tank no longer fits. It has a fuel cell under the bed at the back so the fuel gauge is a little shaky but it works.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#22 Post by Flash »

J_D_, please don't post such large pictures to the forum. It makes me scroll sideways to read the posts in the thread. I've taken the liberty of reducing the pictures to 800 pixels wide, so the forum will show them as attachments.

I assume you posted the Porsche engine from Wikimedia as a joke. Personally, I think a Ferrari engine would have been more impressive. :wink:

J_D_

#23 Post by J_D_ »

Flash wrote:J_D_, please don't post such large pictures to the forum. It makes me scroll sideways to read the posts in the thread. I've taken the liberty of reducing the pictures to 800 pixels wide, so the forum will show them as attachments.

I assume you posted the Porsche engine from Wikimedia as a joke. Personally, I think a Ferrari engine would have been more impressive. :wink:
Sorry about the large pics. I am actually sorry for taking this thread sideways. Most forums auto resize so I never gave that a thought. .
The Porsche Cayman motor not a joke the car is exactly like mine, that needs a clutch. I just do not have a pic of mine handy so I used that.