looking for nfs-kernel-server

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
ktvsoft

looking for nfs-kernel-server

#1 Post by ktvsoft »

I'm looking for nfs-kernel-server pet for xenial PUPPY 64BIT.
Thanks, The existing integrated packages can not run properly, and can not provide NFS services.Two components are needed,rpcbind and nfs-kernel-server ,Of course, supporting XFS format is the best, but the current support is not supported.thanks

s243a

Re: looking for nfs-kernel-server

#2 Post by s243a »

ktvsoft wrote:I'm looking for nfs-kernel-server pet for xenial PUPPY 64BIT.
Thanks, The existing integrated packages can not run properly, and can not provide NFS services.Two components are needed,rpcbind and nfs-kernel-server ,Of course, supporting XFS format is the best, but the current support is not supported.thanks
So samba doesn't meet your needs?

http://puppylinux.org/wikka/Samba

perdido

Re: looking for nfs-kernel-server

#3 Post by perdido »

ktvsoft wrote:I'm looking for nfs-kernel-server pet for xenial PUPPY 64BIT.
Thanks,
Hi ktvsoft,

The xenial ubuntu .deb package is at
https://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/net/ ... nel-server

Probably looking for amd64 package.

No problem manually downloading & installing .deb files in puppy. Just click on .deb and package manager will open
-but it will not install missing dependencies if there are missing libs. It also will not tell you if there are missing libs
if installing manually.

The puppy package manager (Menu--->Setup--->Puppy Package Manager) may offer this .deb package and will usually
install missing libraries/dependencies. Might be best to look at puppy package manager first to see if available before
going the manual route.