Importing Bookmarks from F/f to Seamonkey

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
kuman11

Importing Bookmarks from F/f to Seamonkey

#1 Post by kuman11 »

How to Import Bookmarks from F/f for Android to Seamonkey. There's no an option for exporting them in this F/f.

mikeslr

Seamonkey Bookmarks

#2 Post by mikeslr »

To import or export book marks in Seamonkey, click the Bookmark Tab on the Menu. Then Click Manage Bookmarks. A Bookmark Manager GUI opens. Under its Tools Menu are the tools for Backup, Restore, Import and Export. The first two handles json files, the latter two html.

Regarding exporting bookmarks from Android Browsers -- Welcome to the Club. I can't figure out how. As far as I can tell, all Android Browsers expect you to sync to their accounts. Maybe ask on an Android forum?

kuman11

Re: Seamonkey Bookmarks

#3 Post by kuman11 »

mikeslr wrote: Regarding exporting bookmarks from Android Browsers -- Welcome to the Club. I can't figure out how. As far as I can tell, all Android Browsers expect you to sync to their accounts. Maybe ask on an Android forum?
'Welcome to the Club' lol

I spent an hr this morning trying to find a clue ...

Semme

#4 Post by Semme »

As I told Mike in PM, "Easy-Peasy-Japanesy!" Not that "eyes-blind" would acknowledge any of it..
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<