puppy linux with with a superuser mode

von_ks

puppy linux with with a superuser mode

#1 Post by von_ks »

I have a son, he is 9 years and it is good if we had a Puppy linux with possibility to have a user mode for him and a superuser mode for me as his parent, is there any possiblity to have this with puppy linux, or I should use other operating system ?

p310don

#2 Post by p310don »

Puppy is meant to run as root, or super user. There are user modes available, just create different save files for each user.

What are your concerns? Are you worried about your 9 year old messing up the system? Do you want to restrict internet access?

Most concerns can be addressed readily with puppy.

oui

#3 Post by oui »

Du schreibst hier in deutschen Sub-Forum, und ich schreibe leichter Deutsch als Englisch.

Schutzhund (Wolfgang, ein Mittelschul-Lehrer) und RSH / LazzYPup usw. (Rainer) haben eine großartige Puppy-Spezialversion auf Deutsch von 2011 bis heute entwickelt und unterhalten.

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=74545

Ich glaube mir zu erinnern, dass zumindest die Hauptversion, LazYPup, mit solchen Sicherheiten auch ausgestattet war, nachdem der Hauptziel Schulklassen war!

probiere mal, ob LazzYPup auf Deinem PC auch startet! Rainer unterhält sowieso eine großartige Programmbibliothek (mehr als 300 Anwendungen), die eine absolute Fundgrube für Jung und Alt ist!

bigpup

#4 Post by bigpup »

Root, Spot, Fido.
Attachments
capture19175.png
(51.71 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
The things they do not tell you, are usually the clue to solving the problem.
When I was a kid I wanted to be older.... This is not what I expected :shock:
YaPI(any iso installer)