Make Concurrent Copies (and optionally label the versions)

How to do things, solutions, recipes, tutorials
Puppus Dogfellow

two versions of the word processor plugin

#16 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

from http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 040#992040

Re: 2 versions of the micro nwp now available
9 and 26k almost stand alone (you need a browser) word processors

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:bwpt-mc updated as mcbwp.pet (9.6k) and bbwp updated as bwp1.4 (26k and includes the smaller one).

mcbwp.pet

bwp1.4.pet

common to both: smaller default font (change back to rem2 if zooming is an insufficient way of adjusting for you) more closely scales to paper rather than screen space (all templates overwritten with the adjustment); bwpt in a terminal makes the bwp1 template sets in a given directory; updated vtg and box1.html pages; BBWP and bbwp menu entries (in the smaller one it's more of a place holder for your first set of custom templates (edit /root/my-applications/bin/bwpt or make a set and edit the individual files, then load them onto the .desktop file or a script that it calls) --edit as you like but it's set for the larger launch gets the capital letters (this will be covered in a future post that covers the still being put together auxer function); box2.html is still a duplicate of box1; you can launch, save, and adjust names, spacing and font from the browser alone if you wish; pasting in to a justified area and pasting in justified text all seem to now work better in the blank templates;....

larger one has more default colors, templates, special characters, and text that's supposed to be there to help you use the thing. it also gets the nwp/pwn launcher shortcuts described above plus "ta," which is as comfortable a natural tab space in browser view as i've come up with so far (shift plus space bar, ta in the launcher that comes up).

change the internal and tag name, toggle editability on and off, and adjust fonts, spacing, and alignment from the box view (text editor's better but this makes for one fewer dependency) if you prefer to avoid the copying and pasting from the info/formatting tabs, you can still use that and pdf preview to see how it would look on the page without all the code in the way/you can double check your work through the browser.

paste in from any source, download to save as html or pdf, reload to reflect text edits in the browser and vice versa, back up any templates you want to preserve as these pets will both overwrite the old ones if their names haven't been changed.

next version will have a mini-nwp set as part of the mcc icon/labeling/copying folder as a kind of micro nuup (uuord processor/ultimatesque utilities pack); to illustrate calls to isolated mini-scripts by keys or launchers, i'm going to do it for the included vtg sheet as desktop files (which are either buttons or menu items, depending on how you look at it. then you can decide if a leafpad or geany launcher (or even bwp launcher, though i haven't tested one of those yet) makes any sense for you.

--p.dogfellow.
tweak the templates and use the copy functions to make sets of them. open batches in geany to tweak (or find and replace into existence) variations on your themes.

will overwrite any unrenamed files from earlier installations so back up your old templates and boxes if you want to preserve them. auxer function is based around the above icon making script, a folder for scripts calling certain files to be launched by certain programs, and an easy way to get that function (with a pretty label) as either a button on your desktop or an item on your menus. (i think desktop files work with most every windows manager and this is a way to approximate the convenience of the cauliflowers machue in vtg-less machines).

enjoy!

--p.dogfellow

Puppus Dogfellow

updates for the mini word processor

#17 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

bwp1.5 (46k)
mcbwp1 (12k)

ewp--EmergencyWordProcessor.html.gz (25k)

ewp--EmergencyWordProcessor.html (159k)

box1.1.html.xz (18k)

box1.1.html (159k)

from http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 00d#993194,
Fri 25 May 2018, 16:38    Post subject: mcbwp "plugin" updated to mcbwp1; encompassing 1.5 updated
Subject description: and based on 1.4; box1 spun off as ewp--The Emergency Word Processor; fixes for tab sp. issue

if you activate the swap (the script's name in the launcher or clicking the script will do it), alt+ctrl+space will add a tab space, and alt+shift+space will spit out the page break code.
larger bwp's desktop file now active (guess that howto will have to wait some more--the keys and indentation issue have gotten in the way), and box1 and 2 are no longer copies of one another; preloading the boxes with the templates and styles sheets (turns out you have to paste into and download from the first box regardless it seems) allows the file to recreate (possibly customized on the fly) the styles and templates sheets, and so is a word processor maker of a sort. the autoindenting paragraph templates will be the next update of the old pu/up (the first micro word processor spin off in this thread), and you could use a special character or some sort of find and replace strategy after the fact, but if you want to type in tab spaces in browser mode, i think one solution could be to make a toggle of the space bar keys:

these are the built in spacebar shortcuts:

[...]

(rup--up from the bottom of the rox bookmarks recents, t--terminal, cr--close all rox, rr--rox recents, p --main launcher, ww--MochiMoppel's WinSwitcher; names are launch codes and shorter is usually better, but there are a few that i've had to make because i've forgotten their convenient original name)

new nwp shortcuts and a couple of blanks for browser based word processor use:
[...]

you can copy them over from nwp to ~/my-apps/bin or the ~/my-apps/mc/scripts folder the pets make (already in the nwp, but if you didn't have it installed, it'd make them), and fill them out with chunks you hone from the vtg sheet.

here's a template for a couple of bwp helpers and a couple of blanks (plus cr as an example to show where you add the code). putting the code on a separate script rather than in the window manager file means you can adjust what the keys do without having to restart or reload the manager or fix the menus):

permissions are set--just fill out the content.
cut out some stuff that's in the process of being updated. if you don't have the nwp installed, the some of the code below's irrelevant (but harmless). either way, the idea is to give you unlimited layers of keyboard shortcuts for just about any key you want (with the spacebar used as an example):

Code: Select all

#prep mcc's parent folder (mc) as a factory for keyboard and launcher shortcuts, icons you don't need the full path for, desktop files, and custom launchers
#comment out original 3 sets of spacebar shorts:
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys0
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys0
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys1
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys1
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys0
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys0
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys1
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys1
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys0
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys0
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys1
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys1

#if uncommented, comment out the one in jwmrc-personal (swap back spacek mod to use the new one)
sed -i '/<Key mask="A" key="space">/ s//<!--<Key mask="A" key="space">/g' /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal
sed -i '/"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key> / s//"space">exec:\/nwp\/rup<\/Key>-->/g' /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal

#replace above with new space key set for all key banks (in the form of an Includes line--we'll need to make the file for it)
#also make an officially recognized icon folder (you wouldn't need the full path to assign them to desktop files or menus, etc) of /root/my-applications/mc/icons

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys1

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/9menusblanks/keys0

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys1

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/9/keys0

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys1

sed -i '/<JWM>/ s//<JWM>\n<Include>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/spacekb<\/Include>\n<IconPath>\/root\/my-applications\/mc\/icons<\/IconPath>\n/g' /nwp/root3/10/keys0

#make the file of spacebar (etc) mods and make sure the directory we want it in exists. do the same for the icon Includes line and scripts the keys call:

mkdir -p /root/my-applications/mc/{icons,scripts,keys}
echo $'
<JWM>
<Key mask="A" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh01</Key>
<Key mask="C" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh02</Key>
<Key mask="S" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh03</Key>
<Key mask="CA" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh1</Key>
<Key mask="CS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh2</Key>
<Key mask="AS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3</Key>
<Key mask="CAS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh4</Key>
<!--  
another 8; same codes as above plus 4 for windows key:
-->
<Key mask="4" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh004</Key>
<Key mask="4A" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh014</Key>
<Key mask="4C" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh024</Key>
<Key mask="4S" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh034</Key>
<Key mask="4CA" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh14</Key>
<Key mask="4CS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh24</Key>
<Key mask="4AS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh34</Key>
<Key mask="4CAS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh44</Key>
-------place in /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal----

<!--
another 9 if you want (these need the xmod mod3 mod--5 modifiers at once may not work. 01-03 denotes alt,ctrl,shift, next rung (two of these then all three gets 1-4, windows key and mod3 add a 4 and 3 to the code. (should probably have named them by their mask(s) plus s....)
-->
<Key mask="3" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh003</Key>
<Key mask="34" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0034</Key>
<Key mask="34A" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0134</Key>
<Key mask="34C" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0234</Key>
<Key mask="34S" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0334</Key>
<Key mask="34CA" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh134</Key>
<Key mask="34CS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh234</Key>
<Key mask="34AS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh334</Key>
<Key mask="34CAS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3434</Key>
<!-- bwp helper scripts (etc) made into spacebar shortcuts -->
<!--left out mod3 without mod4. here's another 7 (slightly different naming convention; still needs the mod3 mod):  -->
<Key mask="3A" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3asp</Key>
<Key mask="3C" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3csp</Key>
<Key mask="3S" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3ssp</Key>
<Key mask="3CA" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acsp</Key>
<Key mask="3CS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3cssp</Key>
<Key mask="3AS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3assp</Key>
<Key mask="3CAS" key="space">exec:/root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acssp</Key>

</JWM>
' > /root/my-applications/mc/spacekb

#now we need to make the folder and scripts called by the file:

#!/bin/sh
#bwp helper 1--tab spaces for browser mode
xdotool type "     "
#set at five spaces
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh1
chmod 755 bh1
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#as key does same as paw in launcher
#page break after, white text (if any). paw.
xdotool type \'<par style="font-size: 11pt; color:white; page-break-after: always"></par>\'
#bwp helper two--page break code spit out for text editor view (there\'s a cut and paste version in styles2 that works in browser mode for bh1 and bh2)
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh2

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#rox
#keys commands here are commented out or blank except for tab space and page break.  alt+shift+space (bh2) is tab space for browser view and alt+ctrl+space (bh1) is autotext of page break code for html/text editor mode. copy sets to have other 24 layer sets. use the template to do the same for other keys. commented out bits for first seven are default nwp set--uncomment to activate or add new ones here and regulate the originals to a backup set (no need to restart the windows manager if you alter the scripts or swap folders/sets (keys1-keys50/keysa-keysz can be sets toggled in by copying a given folder as "keys" (overwriting the original each time--keys1 and 2 together give you 30-62 to start with (per key, but to use other keys you may've made from the spacebar template, you'll need to enter |fixmenus; jwm -restart| in a terminal (no pipes) to have it part of the active setup. after that, so long as you keep the name of the called script consistent, you can commands or scripts in and out without bothering jwm about it.

#bwp helper 1--tab spaces for browser mode
#xdotool type "     "
#set at five spaces

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh01
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh01

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#/nwp/ww
#as key does same as paw in launcher
#page break after, white text (if any). paw.
#xdotool type \'<par style="font-size: 11pt; color:white; page-break-after: always"></par>\'
#bwp helper two--page break code spit out for text editor view (there\'s a cut and paste version in styles2 that works in browser mode for bh1 and bh2)

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh02
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh02

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

#/nwp/p
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh03
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh03

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
xdotool type "     "
#set at five spaces
#/nwp/rr
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh1
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh1

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
xdotool type \'<par style="font-size: 11pt; color:white; page-break-after: always"></par>\'
#/nwp/cr
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh2
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh2

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

#/nwp/t
' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3
#/nwp/rup
echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh4
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh4

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh004
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh004

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh014
chmod 755/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh014

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh024
chmod 755/root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh024

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh034
chmod 755 root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh034

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh14
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh14

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh24
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh24

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh34
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh34

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh44
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh44

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh003
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh003

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0034
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0034

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0134
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0134

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0234
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0234

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0334
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh0334

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh134
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh134

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh234
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh234

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh334
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh334

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3434
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/bh3434

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3asp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3asp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3csp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3csp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3ssp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3ssp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acsp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acsp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3cssp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3cssp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3assp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3assp

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

' > /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acssp
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/mc/keys/3acssp

keys above preserve/leave blank spacebar plus alt, shift, and ctrl, since on my own setup i don't want to part with those. the commented out p can be better understood through this post:

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 873#993873
Puppyt:

So - what do you recommend for a word-processor ONLY approach, pu/up (puup! or puup.1)? bwp1.5? emergency wp? nwp? While I appreciate the really useful series of launchers you included with an nwp package I downloaded - really liked 24 virtual desktops etc (selling you short sorry - it was a few days ago when I was testing) - I also really liked the jwm setup that I had going in radky's dpup stretch 7.5... couldn't get my tray2 back (or tray1 or menus), even after I uninstalled your pet. Perhaps an environment like your Precise spins or a basic official Puppy might be best for all your launchers and hotkeys etc - although I think that new users to Puppy/JWM/rox would benefit greatly from a cutdown version of your launchers to provide *all* the winkey combinations they are familiar with from the M$ environment.

the launchers are based on Iguleder's pexec001: http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 234#544234

i eliminated the dash dependency (it still needs yad, which i think most pups have, at least in the ppm) and preloaded an address to the popup:

#!/bin/sh
CMDLINE=$(yad --width=350 --skip-taskbar --center --on-top --fixed --sticky \
              --title="" --window-icon="/nwp/icons/purwup.png" \
              --entry --entry-label="Run command:"  \
              --column="command" --entry-text "/nwp/")
[ -z "$CMDLINE" ] && exit 0

$CMDLINE &
exit 0

it's that --entry-text "" bit that you have to change to get the thing to point to a specific location (batch of scripts with easy to type and remember names in an off path location i.e. a mini nwp) or to make it an application launcher (add a leafpad or geany or browsername to the quotation mark slot, skip a space, then mod the path as before and you'll either get a quick way to access extant files or a quick way to make new ones (new files opened with whatever name you give them may only work/has only been tried with the text editors ). the p launcher is a call to p- (the above file) plus and xdotool command to sweep right--the popup is prehighlighted in all the auxiliary launchers (you need to sweep right or your input will delete what's there--t calls a terminal, p is the main launcher, ll is the leafpad version, ...i'll repost the launcher shorts again soon as well).

with xdotool, the launchers can be made to access shortcuts and menus that work for any program--you just give the scripts that call the menus a name you can remember. for nwp use, it's original intent apart from moving around and resizing windows was to make it easy to enter the html code you'd need to make a formatted document with a text editor (assuming you didn't know markup (which i don't)). you could make the keys or the launcher call the files and codes and folders you need to do whatever you want faster than you could in just about any other way, i think.

my coding skills are particularly limited and i wasn't able to get the feature i wanted from pexec (preload a path and//or command) without losing its ability to store your command history (there originally was a dropdown menu of past commands you access). if you know how to put that feature back it could be of use apart from its original (lamentably gone) intent: you could access it, copy it, and make a vtg launch sheet from it. the new key mod assumes you'd want dozens of keys for every situation or program, and relies on folder swapping to do it, but with the vtg you could keep to fewer sets and mod them on the fly.

if you find the pets aren't installing smoothly i can add back the -reload and fixmenus lines to the pinstall as a possible solution. new key mod idea doesn't rely on the rest of the nwp, and i'll post the menu files that contain more or less all the paste in html code (and maybe the highlight and replace stuff, but that's more for the (in my opinion) more awkward and unpleasant html view of things--i'd much rather work in a plain text file or the browser window (blank or preformatted template) itself to start.

don't want you to risk another installation, but if my39/my39r doesn't put back your original setup and then toggle it back for the default nwp, something's broken, or at least incompatible with the pup you're running.

the mae popup and the alt one menu should give you ways to swap trays in or out and edit both them and the menus.

(my own interests are moving toward the smaller, mcc-folder based version).
from Re: before the new key mod, a little more on the launchers from (http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 185#994185).

short version: word processor updated but you can't use the tab key to key in a tab space so here's a way to assign it to the spacebar. you can do that as well for the page break code you'll need to force a page break, the other main "inconvenience" of the wp (aspect).

use your keys to access menus, open files, move and resize your windows, or spit out code.

enjoy.

Puppus Dogfellow

small icons for directories on the panels and pinboards

#18 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

i like small directory icons on the desktops and label-less icons on the panels (no text (apart from what comprises icons such as these) in panel options) so i made the following (find and replace of the script on the previous page):

_________
#!/bin/sh
#thanks to technosaurus for text2xpm: http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=561822#561822
#template example for txt2xpm scripts i used to make the icons--this one's set up for "mcc" in both lowercase and caps--change the file name (bit just before the .xpm since the rest identifies the creating script and that the content).
#odt txt doc docx pdf mon san ser pwn lpx nwp vtg rtf [h] [x] [p] [o] [d] bae mae n n1 n2 n3 n4 ae-p >x<  >d<  >o< [   ] {   } |  |  | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 !# >_  [=] () )(  [!] [...] [.] [..] (/) ( / )  ODT TXT DOC DOCX PDF MON SAN SER PWN LPX NWP VTG RTF [H] [X] [P] [O] [D] BAE MAE N N1 N2 N3 N4 AE-P >X<  >D<  >O<
#mkdir -p /usr/share/applications/icons-alt/lab
mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/

0artxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0artldirsl.xpm
0atxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0atldirsl.xpm
0rwtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0rwtldirsl.xpm
0txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0tldirsl.xpm
1txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/1tldirsl.xpm
2txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/2tldirsl.xpm
3txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/3tldirsl.xpm
4txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/4tldirsl.xpm
5txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/5tldirsl.xpm
6txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tldirsl.xpm
7txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/7tldirsl.xpm
8txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/8tldirsl.xpm
9txpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/9tldirsl.xpm
bltxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bltldirsl.xpm
botxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/botldirsl.xpm
btxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/btldirsl.xpm
bwtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bwtldirsl.xpm
deftxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/deftldirsl.xpm
defxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/defldirsl.xpm
gbtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gbtldirsl.xpm
gwtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gwtldirsl.xpm
kwtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/kwtldirsl.xpm
lbtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lbtldirsl.xpm
lotxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lotldirsl.xpm
obtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/obtldirsl.xpm
oltxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/oltldirsl.xpm
prtext2xpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prtext2ldirsl.xpm
prtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prtldirsl.xpm
ptxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/ptldirsl.xpm
rdbltxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdbltldirsl.xpm
rdltxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdltldirsl.xpm
rldtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rldtldirsl.xpm
rrdbltxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rrdbltldirsl.xpm
text2xpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/text2ldirsl.xpm
wbtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wbtldirsl.xpm
wgtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wgtldirsl.xpm
wktxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wktldirsl.xpm
wtxpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wtldirsl.xpm
wtxt2xpm " /  " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wtxt2ldirsl.xpm
0artxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0arthome.xpm
0atxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0athome.xpm
0rwtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0rwthome.xpm
0txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0thome.xpm
1txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/1thome.xpm
2txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/2thome.xpm
3txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/3thome.xpm
4txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/4thome.xpm
5txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/5thome.xpm
6txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6thome.xpm
7txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/7thome.xpm
8txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/8thome.xpm
9txpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/9thome.xpm
bltxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/blthome.xpm
botxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bothome.xpm
btxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bthome.xpm
bwtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bwthome.xpm
deftxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/defthome.xpm
defxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/defhome.xpm
gbtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gbthome.xpm
gwtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gwthome.xpm
kwtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/kwthome.xpm
lbtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lbthome.xpm
lotxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lothome.xpm
obtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/obthome.xpm
oltxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/olthome.xpm
prtext2xpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prtext2home.xpm
prtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prthome.xpm
ptxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/pthome.xpm
rdbltxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdblthome.xpm
rdltxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdlthome.xpm
rldtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rldthome.xpm
rrdbltxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rrdblthome.xpm
text2xpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/text2home.xpm
wbtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wbthome.xpm
wgtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wgthome.xpm
wktxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wkthome.xpm
wtxpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wthome.xpm
wtxt2xpm "HOME" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wtxt2home.xpm
0artxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0artapps.xpm
0atxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0atapps.xpm
0rwtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0rwtapps.xpm
0txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/0tapps.xpm
1txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/1tapps.xpm
2txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/2tapps.xpm
3txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/3tapps.xpm
4txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/4tapps.xpm
5txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/5tapps.xpm
6txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tapps.xpm
7txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/7tapps.xpm
8txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/8tapps.xpm
9txpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/9tapps.xpm
bltxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bltapps.xpm
botxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/botapps.xpm
btxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/btapps.xpm
bwtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bwtapps.xpm
deftxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/deftapps.xpm
defxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/defapps.xpm
gbtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gbtapps.xpm
gwtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gwtapps.xpm
kwtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/kwtapps.xpm
lbtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lbtapps.xpm
lotxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lotapps.xpm
obtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/obtapps.xpm
oltxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/oltapps.xpm
prtext2xpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prtext2apps.xpm
prtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/prtapps.xpm
ptxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/ptapps.xpm
rdbltxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdbltapps.xpm
rdltxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rdltapps.xpm
rldtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rldtapps.xpm
rrdbltxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/rrdbltapps.xpm
text2xpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/text2apps.xpm
wbtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wbtapps.xpm
wgtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wgtapps.xpm
wktxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wktapps.xpm
wtxpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wtapps.xpm
wtxt2xpm "APPS" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/wtxt2apps.xpm
mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/
9txpm "/bin" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/bin9t.xpm
9txpm "/boot" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/boot9t.xpm
9txpm "/dev" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/dev9t.xpm
9txpm "/etc" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/etc9t.xpm
9txpm "/file" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/file9t.xpm
9txpm "/home" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/home9t.xpm 
9txpm "/initrd" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/initrd9t.xpm 
9txpm "/lib" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lib9t.xpm
9txpm "/lib32" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lib329t.xpm 
9txpm "/lib64" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/lib649t.xpm 
9txpm "/mnt" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/mnt9t.xpm
9txpm "/nwp" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/nwp9t.xpm
9txpm "/opt" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/opt9t.xpm
9txpm "/proc" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/proc9t.xpm
9txpm "/root" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/root9t.xpm
9txpm "/run" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/run9t.xpm
9txpm "/sbin" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/sbin9t.xpm
9txpm "/sys" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/sys9t.xpm
9txpm "/system" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/system9t.xpm 
9txpm "/tmp" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/tmp9t.xpm
9txpm "/usr" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/usr9t.xpm
9txpm "/var" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/var9t.xpm
9txpm "BAEK" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/baek9t.xpm
9txpm " /   " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/gidir9t.xpm

you can see it starts and stops again, repeats with

mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/
--this is because i work out of text file in geany and am constantly sending bits to its terminal to be generated, so it doesn't matter if i do replacements and overwrites on the fly or have useless or outdated or even broken code in the script since i can control what parts of it the terminal sees. i recently discovered a feature in another of puppy's built in text editors, mp, that allows easy renaming or removal of the icons (or any other file in a directory) once they already exist. use mp /directory (in this case

mp /root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/
) and you get a text file that you can use to alter the files the lines represent. it allows for block selection (what geany calls rectangular selection) so you can rename the middle bits of things in a fairly intuitive way (it's also a builtin whereas geany's extraselect functions are a plug in). i made a copy of one set for the system files. you can open a rox folder after you run your versions in one window and the mp window nearby and judge/rename to guide future generations (of text based icons).

rox allows icon assignment to any file through the right click menu, and i rarely use that root/Desktop folder, so i've been thinking of it as an alternative to the menu system. a folder of scripts or executables, a folder of icons to represent them, and just stick them on the panels. swap panels and you swap the keyboard shortcuts you assigned to the icon--it's really very versatile when you think about it and why i chose an alternate location for the generated icons.

here's some more on panels:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 656#781656

Puppus Dogfellow

panel frame "plugin" and icon template

#19 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

dump into a terminal:

mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/
0artxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp1.xpm
0atxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp1.xpm
0rwtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp1.xpm
0txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp1.xpm
1txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp1.xpm
2txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp1.xpm
3txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp1.xpm
4txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp1.xpm
5txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp1.xpm
6txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp1.xpm
7txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp1.xpm
8txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp1.xpm
9txpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp1.xpm
bltxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp1.xpm
botxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp1.xpm
btxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp1.xpm
bwtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp1.xpm
deftxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp1.xpm
defxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp1.xpm
gbtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp1.xpm
gwtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp1.xpm
kwtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp1.xpm
lbtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp1.xpm
lotxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp1.xpm
obtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp1.xpm
oltxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp1.xpm
prtext2xpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p1.xpm
prtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp1.xpm
ptxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp1.xpm
rdbltxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp1.xpm
rdltxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp1.xpm
rldtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp1.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp1.xpm
text2xpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p1.xpm
wbtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp1.xpm
wgtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp1.xpm
wktxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp1.xpm
wtxpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp1.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 1 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p1.xpm 
0artxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp2.xpm
0atxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp2.xpm
0rwtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp2.xpm
0txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp2.xpm
1txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp2.xpm
2txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp2.xpm
3txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp2.xpm
4txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp2.xpm
5txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp2.xpm
6txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp2.xpm
7txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp2.xpm
8txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp2.xpm
9txpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp2.xpm
bltxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp2.xpm
botxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp2.xpm
btxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp2.xpm
bwtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp2.xpm
deftxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp2.xpm
defxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp2.xpm
gbtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp2.xpm
gwtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp2.xpm
kwtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp2.xpm
lbtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp2.xpm
lotxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp2.xpm
obtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp2.xpm
oltxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp2.xpm
prtext2xpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p2.xpm
prtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp2.xpm
ptxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp2.xpm
rdbltxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp2.xpm
rdltxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp2.xpm
rldtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp2.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp2.xpm
text2xpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p2.xpm
wbtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp2.xpm
wgtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp2.xpm
wktxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp2.xpm
wtxpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp2.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 2 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p2.xpm 
0artxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp3.xpm
0atxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp3.xpm
0rwtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp3.xpm
0txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp3.xpm
1txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp3.xpm
2txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp3.xpm
3txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp3.xpm
4txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp3.xpm
5txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp3.xpm
6txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp3.xpm
7txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp3.xpm
8txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp3.xpm
9txpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp3.xpm
bltxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp3.xpm
botxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp3.xpm
btxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp3.xpm
bwtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp3.xpm
deftxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp3.xpm
defxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp3.xpm
gbtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp3.xpm
gwtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp3.xpm
kwtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp3.xpm
lbtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp3.xpm
lotxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp3.xpm
obtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp3.xpm
oltxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp3.xpm
prtext2xpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p3.xpm
prtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp3.xpm
ptxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp3.xpm
rdbltxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp3.xpm
rdltxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp3.xpm
rldtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp3.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp3.xpm
text2xpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p3.xpm
wbtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp3.xpm
wgtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp3.xpm
wktxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp3.xpm
wtxpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp3.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 3 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p3.xpm 
0artxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp4.xpm
0atxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp4.xpm
0rwtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp4.xpm
0txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp4.xpm
1txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp4.xpm
2txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp4.xpm
3txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp4.xpm
4txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp4.xpm
5txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp4.xpm
6txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp4.xpm
7txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp4.xpm
8txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp4.xpm
9txpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp4.xpm
bltxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp4.xpm
botxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp4.xpm
btxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp4.xpm
bwtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp4.xpm
deftxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp4.xpm
defxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp4.xpm
gbtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp4.xpm
gwtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp4.xpm
kwtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp4.xpm
lbtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp4.xpm
lotxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp4.xpm
obtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp4.xpm
oltxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp4.xpm
prtext2xpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p4.xpm
prtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp4.xpm
ptxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp4.xpm
rdbltxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp4.xpm
rdltxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp4.xpm
rldtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp4.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp4.xpm
text2xpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p4.xpm
wbtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp4.xpm
wgtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp4.xpm
wktxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp4.xpm
wtxpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp4.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 4 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p4.xpm 
0artxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp5.xpm
0atxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp5.xpm
0rwtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp5.xpm
0txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp5.xpm
1txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp5.xpm
2txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp5.xpm
3txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp5.xpm
4txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp5.xpm
5txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp5.xpm
6txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp5.xpm
7txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp5.xpm
8txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp5.xpm
9txpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp5.xpm
bltxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp5.xpm
botxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp5.xpm
btxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp5.xpm
bwtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp5.xpm
deftxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp5.xpm
defxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp5.xpm
gbtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp5.xpm
gwtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp5.xpm
kwtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp5.xpm
lbtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp5.xpm
lotxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp5.xpm
obtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp5.xpm
oltxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp5.xpm
prtext2xpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p5.xpm
prtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp5.xpm
ptxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp5.xpm
rdbltxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp5.xpm
rdltxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp5.xpm
rldtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp5.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp5.xpm
text2xpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p5.xpm
wbtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp5.xpm
wgtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp5.xpm
wktxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp5.xpm
wtxpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp5.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 5 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p5.xpm 
0artxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp6.xpm
0atxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp6.xpm
0rwtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp6.xpm
0txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp6.xpm
1txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp6.xpm
2txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp6.xpm
3txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp6.xpm
4txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp6.xpm
5txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp6.xpm
6txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp6.xpm
7txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp6.xpm
8txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp6.xpm
9txpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp6.xpm
bltxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp6.xpm
botxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp6.xpm
btxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp6.xpm
bwtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp6.xpm
deftxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp6.xpm
defxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp6.xpm
gbtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp6.xpm
gwtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp6.xpm
kwtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp6.xpm
lbtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp6.xpm
lotxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp6.xpm
obtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp6.xpm
oltxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp6.xpm
prtext2xpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p6.xpm
prtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp6.xpm
ptxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp6.xpm
rdbltxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp6.xpm
rdltxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp6.xpm
rldtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp6.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp6.xpm
text2xpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p6.xpm
wbtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp6.xpm
wgtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp6.xpm
wktxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp6.xpm
wtxpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp6.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 6 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p6.xpm 
0artxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp7.xpm
0atxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp7.xpm
0rwtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp7.xpm
0txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp7.xpm
1txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp7.xpm
2txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp7.xpm
3txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp7.xpm
4txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp7.xpm
5txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp7.xpm
6txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp7.xpm
7txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp7.xpm
8txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp7.xpm
9txpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp7.xpm
bltxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp7.xpm
botxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp7.xpm
btxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp7.xpm
bwtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp7.xpm
deftxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp7.xpm
defxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp7.xpm
gbtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp7.xpm
gwtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp7.xpm
kwtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp7.xpm
lbtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp7.xpm
lotxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp7.xpm
obtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp7.xpm
oltxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp7.xpm
prtext2xpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p7.xpm
prtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp7.xpm
ptxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp7.xpm
rdbltxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp7.xpm
rdltxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp7.xpm
rldtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp7.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp7.xpm
text2xpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p7.xpm
wbtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp7.xpm
wgtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp7.xpm
wktxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp7.xpm
wtxpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp7.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 7 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p7.xpm 
0artxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp8.xpm
0atxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp8.xpm
0rwtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp8.xpm
0txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp8.xpm
1txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp8.xpm
2txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp8.xpm
3txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp8.xpm
4txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp8.xpm
5txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp8.xpm
6txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp8.xpm
7txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp8.xpm
8txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp8.xpm
9txpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp8.xpm
bltxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp8.xpm
botxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp8.xpm
btxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp8.xpm
bwtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp8.xpm
deftxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp8.xpm
defxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp8.xpm
gbtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp8.xpm
gwtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp8.xpm
kwtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp8.xpm
lbtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp8.xpm
lotxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp8.xpm
obtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp8.xpm
oltxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp8.xpm
prtext2xpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p8.xpm
prtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp8.xpm
ptxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp8.xpm
rdbltxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp8.xpm
rdltxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp8.xpm
rldtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp8.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp8.xpm
text2xpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p8.xpm
wbtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp8.xpm
wgtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp8.xpm
wktxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp8.xpm
wtxpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp8.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 8 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p8.xpm 
0artxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp9.xpm
0atxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp9.xpm
0rwtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp9.xpm
0txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp9.xpm
1txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp9.xpm
2txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp9.xpm
3txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp9.xpm
4txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp9.xpm
5txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp9.xpm
6txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp9.xpm
7txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp9.xpm
8txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp9.xpm
9txpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp9.xpm
bltxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp9.xpm
botxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp9.xpm
btxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp9.xpm
bwtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp9.xpm
deftxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp9.xpm
defxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp9.xpm
gbtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp9.xpm
gwtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp9.xpm
kwtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp9.xpm
lbtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp9.xpm
lotxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp9.xpm
obtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp9.xpm
oltxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp9.xpm
prtext2xpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p9.xpm
prtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp9.xpm
ptxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp9.xpm
rdbltxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp9.xpm
rdltxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp9.xpm
rldtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp9.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp9.xpm
text2xpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p9.xpm
wbtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp9.xpm
wgtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp9.xpm
wktxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp9.xpm
wtxpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp9.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 9 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p9.xpm 
0artxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0artp0.xpm
0atxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0atp0.xpm
0rwtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0rwtp0.xpm
0txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/0tp0.xpm
1txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/1tp0.xpm
2txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/2tp0.xpm
3txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/3tp0.xpm
4txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/4tp0.xpm
5txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/5tp0.xpm
6txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/6tp0.xpm
7txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/7tp0.xpm
8txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/8tp0.xpm
9txpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/9tp0.xpm
bltxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bltp0.xpm
botxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/botp0.xpm
btxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/btp0.xpm
bwtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/bwtp0.xpm
deftxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/deftp0.xpm
defxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/defp0.xpm
gbtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gbtp0.xpm
gwtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/gwtp0.xpm
kwtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/kwtp0.xpm
lbtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lbtp0.xpm
lotxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/lotp0.xpm
obtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/obtp0.xpm
oltxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/oltp0.xpm
prtext2xpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtext2p0.xpm
prtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/prtp0.xpm
ptxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/ptp0.xpm
rdbltxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdbltp0.xpm
rdltxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rdltp0.xpm
rldtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rldtp0.xpm
rrdbltxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/rrdbltp0.xpm
text2xpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/text2p0.xpm
wbtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wbtp0.xpm
wgtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wgtp0.xpm
wktxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wktp0.xpm
wtxpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtp0.xpm
wtxt2xpm " 0 " >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/pans/wtxt2p0.xpm 
here's the panel frame set as clickable, non-menued desktop files. (without their extension jwm doesnt pick them up as desktop files. ordinarily it will look folders deeps in /usr/share/applications for them).
Attachments
panelframes-u.pet
click to activate. click to deactivate. they'll be in the panels folder in usr/share/applications
(7.26 KiB) Downloaded 349 times

Puppus Dogfellow

default colors and an update for the above panel pet

#20 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

click to take a better look at the default naming scheme and color layouts:

rox allows icon assignment to any file through the right click menu, and i rarely use that root/Desktop folder, so i've been thinking of it as an alternative to the menu system. a folder of scripts or executables, a folder of icons to represent them, and just stick them on the panels. swap panels and you swap the keyboard shortcuts you assigned to the icon--it's really very versatile when you think about it and why i chose an alternate location for the generated icons.

here's some more on panels:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 656#781656

you may not want to override puppy's default icons in their other contexts, so as an alternative to associating the above with the directories themselves, you can associate them with scripts that call them (either individually or in sets). the following puts some scripts and icons to associate with them. sometimes you need to restart X (or wait til you reboot) for them not to look blurry on the desktop, but they're generally fine on the panels and will stretch or shrink to fit them.

mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/{scripts,icons/{pans,defaults,dirs,conf,cus}}
6txpm "CR" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tcr.xpm
6txpm "JCONF" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tjconf.xpm
6txpm "RCONF" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6trconf.xpm
6txpm "PAN" >/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tpan.xpm

echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox -D /
#close all rox directories
' > /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/cr
chmod 755  /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/cr

echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox /etc/xdg/rox.sourceforge.net /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net /root/Choices/ROX-Filer /usr/share/applications/panels
' > /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/rconfr
chmod 755  /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/rconfr

echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox /root/.config/micro /root/.jwm/ /etc/xdg/templates/ /etc
' > /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/jconfj
chmod 755  /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/jconfj

echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox  /usr/share/applications/panels
' > /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pan
chmod 755  /root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pan
if you want a menu entry (will open up the folder with all the clickable icons--p1-p9 in the terminal also toggle them in or on/off):

echo $' 
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8 
Name=panel frames
Icon=/root/Desktop/desktops/icons/dirs/6tpan.xpm
Comment=open panel main directory
Exec=rox  /usr/share/applications/panels
Terminal=false 
Type=Application 
Categories=X-Desktop 
GenericName=panelframes

' > /usr/share/applications/PanelFrames.desktop 
fixmenus
jwm -reload

shortcuts assigned to the panels toggle in and out with them, which has both advantages and disadvantages (basically unlimited, possibly context sensitive; downside is your having to duplicate steadies if relying solely on the panels for keycuts (they set up the same way you set them for desktop icons--right click, edit, set keyboard shortcut)).

anyway, that's another use for this stuff.

Puppus Dogfellow

it might be helpful to have

#21 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

to have an even better look of the defaults above, dump into a terminal or save as a script, set the permissions and click:

#!/bin/sh
#swap the swap below and remove the # to make new locations for the tests, drag them a level up to have them on the icon path for most puppies (just the name on  a desktop file saves some time--right click association with a file is easy an easy way to test out menu-worthy items
#mkdir -p /root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/swap/
mkdir -p /root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/
0artxpm "0artxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/0art.xpm
0atxpm "0atxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/0at.xpm
0rwtxpm "0rwtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/0rwt.xpm
0txpm "0txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/0t.xpm
1txpm "1txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/1t.xpm
2txpm "2txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/2t.xpm
3txpm "3txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/3t.xpm
4txpm "4txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/4t.xpm
5txpm "5txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/5t.xpm
6txpm "6txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/6t.xpm
7txpm "7txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/7t.xpm
8txpm "8txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/8t.xpm
9txpm "9txpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/9t.xpm
bltxpm "bltxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/blt.xpm
botxpm "botxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/bot.xpm
btxpm "btxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/bt.xpm
bwtxpm "bwtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/bwt.xpm
deftxpm "deftxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/deft.xpm
defxpm "defxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/def.xpm
gbtxpm "gbtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/gbt.xpm
gwtxpm "gwtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/gwt.xpm
kwtxpm "kwtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/kwt.xpm
lbtxpm "lbtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/lbt.xpm
lotxpm "lotxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/lot.xpm
obtxpm "obtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/obt.xpm
oltxpm "oltxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/olt.xpm
prtext2xpm "prtext2xpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/prtext2.xpm
prtxpm "prtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/prt.xpm
ptxpm "ptxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/pt.xpm
rdbltxpm "rdbltxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/rdblt.xpm
rdltxpm "rdltxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/rdlt.xpm
rldtxpm "rldtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/rldt.xpm
rrdbltxpm "rrdbltxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/rrdblt.xpm
text2xpm "text2xpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/text2.xpm
wbtxpm "wbtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/wbt.xpm
wgtxpm "wgtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/wgt.xpm
wktxpm "wktxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/wkt.xpm
wtxpm "wtxpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/wt.xpm
wtxt2xpm "wtxt2xpm" >/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/defaults/wtxt2.xpm

all the scripts (each line is a call to an individual script--thanks again technosaurus) are located in /root/my-applications/bin/. edit lines 75-76 or so to change the colors--you'll see the six digit hex codes you can swap out.

____

make simple scripts like geany file 1 2 3 or rox folder one two three or xdotool type '"blah
blah
blah"
for me---'
(requires xdotool)--i think autotext plus the panels is a well suited use for this...)

enjoy.

--pd

Puppus Dogfellow

recycle the extra panel frames icons as pinboard swaps

#22 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

just as you can swap out panels/panel frame sets to swap in keyboard shortcuts (or programs) assigned through rox to icons you put there, you can swap shortcuts and icons by swapping the puppy pinboard in and out (but you'd have to make copies of it first,which is one of the first things i did with the original MCC utility. using the code to make five additional copies and some tiny scripts to flip through the pinboards, you can have a similar utility for the main background that works like the earlier one for the panels:

#!/bin/sh
#make into a script or dump into a terminal:
echo $'	#!/bin/sh
#(older comments from nwp utility) name mk6ps and place in /nwp or just run in terminal as:  cd /root/Choices/ROX-Filer; for f in PuppyPin{2..6} ; do cp PuppyPin $f ; done
cd /root/Choices/ROX-Filer
# nwp menu entry for aemenu: cmd "make  6 puppy pins for pp# series" "/nwp/mk6p"
# nwp menu entry  for jwm: <Program label="make  6 puppy pins">/nwp/mk6p</Program>
for f in PuppyPin{2..6} ; do cp PuppyPin $f ; done
' > /root/my-applications/bin/mk6p
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin1
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp1
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp2
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp3
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp4
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp5
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6
' > /root/my-applications/bin/pp6
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/pp*
chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/mk6p

#swap out the path /root/my-applications/bin for /root/Desktops/desktops/scripts to use it with the desktop idea from http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=1031769#1031769
#mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/{scripts,icons/{pans,defaults,dirs,conf,cus}} 
#use a set made but you didn't use from the panels for the icons...
#panels: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=1031459#1031459
#... set of 9 alternate icons in directory as above. 	 

swap already done (but without the icon code):

mkdir -p /root/Desktop/desktops/{scripts,icons/{pans,defaults,dirs,conf,cus}}
echo $'	#!/bin/sh
#(older comments from nwp utility) name mk6ps and place in /nwp or just run in terminal as:  cd /root/Choices/ROX-Filer; for f in PuppyPin{2..6} ; do cp PuppyPin $f ; done
cd /root/Choices/ROX-Filer
# nwp menu entry for aemenu: cmd "make  6 puppy pins for pp# series" "/nwp/mk6p"
# nwp menu entry  for jwm: <Program label="make  6 puppy pins">/nwp/mk6p</Program>
for f in PuppyPin{2..6} ; do cp PuppyPin $f ; done
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/mk6p
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin1
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp1
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp2
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp3
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp4
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp5
echo $'#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6
' > root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp6

chmod 755 root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp*
chmod 755 root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/mk6p
get your pinboard how you like it then run mk6p; you'll have six identical copies that can evolve individually, taking their specific scripts, icons, and keyboard shortcuts with them.

(it's also a handy way of fixing rox's occasional tendency of rearranging your icons at reboot. the copies will restore your settings as of last run (unfortunately, once run, mk6p will overwrite all individual pinboards with the current default, which is one of the reason it may not warrant its own icon)).

enjoy.

:D

Puppus Dogfellow

putting your stuff on the jwm menu

#23 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

echo $'<JWM>
<Menu label="Panels and Pins" icon="" height="16">
<Program label="panel frame set1" icon="">p1</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set2" icon="">p2</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set3" icon="">p3</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set4" icon="">p4</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set5" icon="">p5</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set6" icon="">p6</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set7" icon="">p7</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set8" icon="">p8</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set9" icon="">p9</Program>
<Menu label="Pins" icon="" height="16">
<Program label="pinboard 1" icon="">pp1</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 2" icon="">pp2</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 3" icon="">pp3</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 4" icon="">pp4</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 5" icon="">pp5</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 6" icon="">pp6</Program>
<Program label="make  6 puppy pins for pp# series" icon="">mk6p</Program>
</Menu>
</Menu>

<!--  you could use any name for the icon then make the scripts to match after the fact-->
</JWM>
' > /root/.jwm/pansnpins
sed -i 's/<Menu label="Shutdown/<Include>\/root\/.jwm\/pansnpins<\/Include>\n<Menu label="Shutdown/' /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
jwm -reload
requires the above script and the earlier panel pet (either one will do) for the contents of /root/my-applications/bin. if you're not running the scripts from a PATH location, you'll have to put in the full path (as you'd have to for the versions we have running from /../Desktop/scripts/..(etc).

here's the script to run that on the jwm menu:

echo $'<JWM>
<Menu label="Panels and Pins" icon="" height="16">
<Program label="panel frame set1" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p1</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set2" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p2</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set3" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p3</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set4" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p4</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set5" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p5</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set6" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p6</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set7" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p7</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set8" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p8</Program>
<Program label="panel frame set9" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/p9</Program>
<Menu label="Pins" icon="" height="16">
<Program label="pinboard 1" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp1</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 2" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp2</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 3" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp3</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 4" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp4</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 5" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp5</Program>
<Program label="pinboard 6" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/pp6</Program>
<Program label="make  6 puppy pins for pp# series" icon="">/root/Desktop/desktops/scripts/mk6p</Program>
</Menu>
</Menu>

<!--  you could use any name for the icon then make the scripts to match after the fact-->
</JWM>
' > /root/.jwm/pansnpins

sed -i 's/<Menu label="Shutdown/<Include>\/root\/.jwm\/pansnpins<\/Include>\n<Menu label="Shutdown/' /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
jwm -reload

move the position of the <Include>/root/.jwm/pansnpins</Include> line in /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc if you want it elsewhere:

geany /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc

p1-9 and, once mk6p is run, pp1-6 in the terminal will also make the swaps (again, only for the ../bin version. off the PATH you'd have to type/copy the whole path).

as to the naming convention, p is panel, pp is puppy pin (the backdrop with the icons, drives and wallpaper). i left the second p off mk6p since the panels don't need to be copied to have something to work with.

enjoy.

:D

Puppus Dogfellow

templates/examples of configuration quickswitches

#24 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

ease of configuration is one of the joys of puppy, but it's also a way to mess up your system. script below makes copies of your jwm configuration in folders that each contain an import script--when you get a configuration or variation you like, go to one of the folders and click that to repopulate the switch with the new files. set for six jwm and three micro, but you can swap out the paths, files, and icon (names) below before you run it to incorporate whatever you find yourself tinkering with most. quickswitch-jm:

#!/bin/sh
#examples of configuration quickswitches (add flexibility to your setups and safety to your experiments)
mkdir -p /root/.config/micro/conf1
mkdir -p /root/.config/micro/conf2
mkdir -p /root/.config/micro/conf3
cp -f /root/.config/micro/settings.json /root/.config/micro/conf1/settings.json
cp -f /root/.config/micro/bindings.json /root/.config/micro/conf1/bindings.json
echo $'#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf1/settings.json /root/.config/micro/settings.json 
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf1/bindings.json /root/.config/micro/bindings.json
' > /root/.config/micro/mcon1
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/mcon1
echo $'#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf2/settings.json /root/.config/micro/settings.json 
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf2/bindings.json /root/.config/micro/bindings.json
' > /root/.config/micro/mcon2
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/mcon2
echo $'#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf3/settings.json /root/.config/micro/settings.json 
cp -f /root/.config/micro/conf3/bindings.json /root/.config/micro/bindings.json
' > /root/.config/micro/mcon3
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/mcon3
#unlike the version in microplugins.pet, this set up isn't on PATH. work from the configuration directories themselves 
#and/or substitute /root/.config/micro/ for /root/my-applications/bin/ in the mcon scripts above. the ones below assume you're in the directory and have fiddled around with the configs to sufficient satisfaction that you'd want to be able to switch or revert to what you'd done to them. use this template to set other configs to come to you for easy modding
echo $'#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.config/micro/settings.json ./
cp -f /root/.config/micro/bindings.json ./
' > /root/.config/micro/conf1/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/conf1/importcurrent
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.config/micro/conf2/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/conf2/importcurrent
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.config/micro/conf3/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.config/micro/conf3/importcurrent
#this section is three backups/switches for your micro editor configs
#using the mcc icon/label maker for the desktop files and menu entries (thanks again technosaurus for txt2xpm)
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=mcon1
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/6tMiCon.xpm
Comment=micro editor mconfiguration switcher
Exec=/root/.mconfig/micro/mcon1
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Categories=X-Desktop;Utility
GenericName=mconfig swapper
' > /usr/share/applications/mcon1.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=mcon2
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/7tMiCon.xpm
Exec=/root/.mconfig/micro/mcon2
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/mcon2.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=mcon3
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/8tMiCon.xpm
Exec=/root/.mconfig/micro/mcon3
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/mcon3.desktop
#=====================================================

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/cona/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal ./
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc ./
' > /root/.jwm/cona/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/cona/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/cona/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/cona/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmca
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/cona/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/cona/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmca
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmca
#=============================
#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/conb/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.jwm/conb/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/conb/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/conb/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/conb/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmcb
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/conb/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/conb/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmcb
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmcb
#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/conc/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.jwm/conc/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/conc/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/conc/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/conc/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmcc
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/conc/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/conc/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmcc
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmcc
#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/cond/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.jwm/cond/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/cond/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/cond/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/cond/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmcd
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/cond/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/cond/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmcd
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmcd
#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/cone/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.jwm/cone/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/cone/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/cone/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/cone/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmce
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/cone/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/cone/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmce
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmce
#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /root/.jwm/conf/
echo $'#!/bin/sh
' > /root/.jwm/conf/importcurrent
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/conf/importcurrent
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/conf/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /root/.jwm/conf/_root_.jwmrc
echo $'#!/bin/sh
#jwmcf
#!/bin/sh
cp -f /root/.jwm/conf/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/conf/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal 
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /root/.jwm/jwmcf
chmod 755 /root/.jwm/jwmcf
#=========================================
0txpm "JWM-A" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/0tjwmc.xpm
1txpm "JWM-B" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/1tjwmc.xpm
2txpm "JWM-C" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/2tjwmc.xpm
3txpm "JWM-D" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/3tjwmc.xpm
4txpm "JWM-E" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/4tjwmc.xpm
5txpm "JWM-F" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/5tjwmc.xpm
6txpm "MiCon1" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/6tMiCon.xpm
7txpm "MiCon2" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/7tMiCon.xpm
8txpm "MiCon3" >/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/8tMiCon.xpm

echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwma
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/0tjwmc.xpm
Comment=your jwm settings pre-nwp
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmca
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=config swapper
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmca.desktop

echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwmb
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/1tjwmc.xpm
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmcb
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmcb.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwmc
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/2tjwmc.xpm
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmcc
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmcc.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwmd
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/3tjwmc.xpm
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmcd
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmcd.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwme
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/4tjwmc.xpm
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmce
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmce.desktop
echo $'[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwmf
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/pixmaps/5tjwmc.xpm
Exec=/root/.jwm/jwmcf
Terminal=false
Type=Application
' > /usr/share/applications/jwmcf.desktop
fixmenus
jwm -restart
most programs seem to keep their configurations in /root/.config or in /opt, but pfind can help you find where a given program scatters its files (pfind>search system files). backups clobber the experimental live version of whatever you're working on, but the affected program usually would need to be restarted or reloaded for change to take effect. template i used for the desktop files puts the entries in desktop and utility--swap the line to mimic a location/entry of your choice by copying the Categories= line from the .desktop files in /usr/share/applications.

--chose one each to represent the default set of color combos, but it seems the reference screen shot and all others from that service are gone, so...i guess that's something else to do.

anyway, enjoy/hope someone finds it useful/helpful
-pd

Puppus Dogfellow

aesthetic and practical tweaks for the word processor plugin

#25 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

the browser based word processors/word processor plugins use whatever generic icon your browser provides for a new tab. to customize the tabs and names displayed you need to edit the file directly (through a text editor (recommended) or one of the text box tabs (ewp, box1, box2)). make desktop files that match the directory and files tabs to be opened.

xpm doesn't appear to be supported by the convert-to.ico site linked below.

from [...]
Subject description: aesthetic tweaks for the browser based word processors (bwp, bbwp, mcwp, ewp--there may be more...)

(http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 76#1049576)
from pupli repo/word processing and related/nwp+vtg/ico/ico-title-adjust:
browser based word processor and spinoffs use a generic tab icon unless you add a version of the following code to the head area in the html files (viewable in box1 tab or a text editor but not in default):

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/favicon.ico">     
 <link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="file:///[cus]()/mc/bwp1/()[cus].ico">

adjust to suit your choices and paths/addresses.

from https://stackoverflow.com/questions/488 ... te#4888458

jpegs and pngs converted with:
https://www.convertico.com/

____
while in the head area, you can change the name of the tab by swapping out the text between the <title>tags</title>
(above example would give you a tab that's named "tags" regardless of the name you saved the file under.)

--p.dogfellow, 12/19

____

edit 2/20: the ico format apparently also works in .desktop files and with rox's right click file association function (tested in bionic64)

at the very least, the custom icons make it easier to identify your files when you have the tabs pinned.

enjoy

--p. dogfellow
the icons appear to be scalable--desktop versions get expanded to 48x48, tabs are (i think) 16x16, and you can seemingly use whatever jpg, svg, or png you like and the converted image remains pretty crisp and/or discernible (at least to my old eyes).

enjoy

-pd

Puppus Dogfellow

usability tip/update for the word processor plugin(s)

#26 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

from
a small restructuring and some added functions
Subject description: (it's now also a tiny browser based word processor (complete with keyboard tweaker)) (http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 915#965915):

[...]seems saving to pdf works in mozilla based browsers after all, and i need to take back some of my hedging on its usability as a word processor--it will save the changes you make in the editable tab if you save it as a pdf through the print dialog, but the same file downloaded through the same interface doesn't show your changes if you save it as an html file.

(both functions work as expected in chromium based browsers, and either can use bookmarking to return to previous work. drag and drop the file to an open browser; use the rox new templates to start a project wherever you like.)

--p. dogfellow, 8/22/17

edit: save as webpage complete as opposed to html only and the mozlilla based family works fine. saving as plain text also works through the ctrl+s function and file menu.

sorry for all the unnecessary drama--it works, it's a word processor.

(enjoy).
[...]

works in android and windows as well, but i now recommend webpage complete regardless of browser if you want to continue to edit the file and reliably save your changes. something seems to have changed in the last few months and the html only option no longer does anything useful in any browser (beyond download a copy of the template). adjust in page layout view to choose what headers and footers appear (date, path of the file, page numbers, etc).

tested in firefox, midori, palemoon, vivaldi, chrome, chromium, edge, explorer, and some of these same in android (after some fiddling with permissions through a file browser, iirc.)

enjoy

-pd