Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed 19 Sep 2018, 16:47
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects
T.O.P.L.E.S.S. Version 1.0.1 - now available !!!
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
Page 10 of 10 [139 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10
oui

Location: near Woof (Germany) :-) Acer Laptop emachines 2 GB RAM AMD64. franco-/germanophone, +/- anglophone

PostPosted: Mon 28 May 2018, 14:57    Post subject:  

Hi

ITSMERSH wrote:
Hi.

Due to the changes made in WoofCE, most functions of T.O.P.L.E.S.S. won't work in newer Puppies from Xenial and up. So, the T.O.P.L.E.S.S. project itself is discontinued.

I'd already started to re-write functions and options of T.O.P.L.E.S.S. and created a new project for this: N.E.M.E.S.I.S.

why not only topless, or, more better, top, or nemesis, or really better, nem? we write a lot of characters all the day, and it is enough! your long names without clear signification are absolutely not helpful to adopt you new creations...
s243a

PostPosted: Mon 28 May 2018, 15:00    Post subject:  

oui wrote:
Hi

ITSMERSH wrote:
Hi.

Due to the changes made in WoofCE, most functions of T.O.P.L.E.S.S. won't work in newer Puppies from Xenial and up. So, the T.O.P.L.E.S.S. project itself is discontinued.

I'd already started to re-write functions and options of T.O.P.L.E.S.S. and created a new project for this: N.E.M.E.S.I.S.

why not only topless, or, more better, top, or nemesis, or really better, nem? we write a lot of characters all the day, and it is enough! your long names without clear signification are absolutely not helpful to adopt you new creations...

You shoud change your pseudonym from "oui" to "no".
ITSMERSH

PostPosted: Mon 28 May 2018, 17:06    Post subject:  

Quote:

Ho ho ho ! Laughing

I really don't care if people do write N.E.M.E.S.I.S. or NEMESIS or nemesis, or T.O.P.L.E.S.S. or TOPLESS or topless, or L.A.S.S.I.E. or LASSIE or lassie, or LazY Puppy or Lazy Puppy or lazy puppy...

I live in a country with an increasement of thousands of illegal invaders, there's other problems I'm concerned at...

...but that's another story, not meant to be in the forums...

oui

Location: near Woof (Germany) :-) Acer Laptop emachines 2 GB RAM AMD64. franco-/germanophone, +/- anglophone

PostPosted: Tue 29 May 2018, 17:37    Post subject:  

s243a wrote:

i (really did try it but ...
... most forum machines refuse no or non Laughing !

oui is (about) always allowed and free exactly for that reason: most people are absolutely not ready to say "yes" Idea . so I have on the most forums through the all web the most time that pseudo... the recognization effect is also great (the most problem with that pseudo is to be to short and divers forums prescribe more than only 3 chars!).

but, for me, it is indifferent (I also say never yes!): " oui " is only an indicator in which language you can write with / to me and be certain, that I can understand (else if I often have extreme difficulties to understand the French form of Google translations...) you! it is only a brand mark, not the promise to say "yes" Rolling Eyes ...
Page 10 of 10 [139 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Projects
Jump to: