Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 20:51
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Announcements
Debian founder Ian Murdock has passed away
Moderators: Flash, Ian, JohnMurga
Page 1 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
tronkel

PostPosted: Wed 30 Dec 2015, 17:15    Post subject:  Debian founder Ian Murdock has passed away  

Sad news about the death of the Debian project founder Ian Murdock - one of the greats of the GNU/Linux world, and an indelible part of its history.

https://bits.debian.org/2015/12/mourning-ian-murdock.html

Condolences to his family.

musher0

PostPosted: Thu 31 Dec 2015, 11:35    Post subject:  

Sad news indeed.

I add my name in tronkel's book of condolences.

Does anybody know of what he died?

BFN.

on the throne is just a monkey on top of a roof." (Bernard de Clervaux)
rokytnji

PostPosted: Thu 31 Dec 2015, 15:24    Post subject:  

Condolences to the family.

Rok
Deacon

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 02:28    Post subject:  

Sorry but "confrontation with police, sudden suicide announcement and death" sounds suspicious to me.

I'll wait for more data....

EDIT let me also add that I'm a hard bastard and if Dcn Joseph Suaiden (legal name until I get the money to fix it: Joseph William Mahomond) ever says he's committing suicide it's either NOT HIM or he's become such a worthless loser you shouldn't cry for him anyway. (Insurance Policy)

EDIT 2 not mocking the dead, simply looking out for me here. I'm not convinced it's a suicide but if I see a history of depression I'll accept it. For him. Not me. They just killed a guy trying to stay alive in a hospital and I'm going on 41. I ain't taking no risks

Last edited by Deacon on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 02:41; edited 1 time in total
Deacon

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 02:39    Post subject:  

Yep. This is a murder.

http://hothardware.com/news/debian-linux-founder-ian-murdock-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide-following-multiple-police-encounters

More proof

http://truthvoice.com/2015/12/the-bizarre-story-of-ian-murdocks-death/

EDIT 3 Checking his twitter but it's gone, because dead people always do that
greengeek

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 04:24    Post subject:  

Sounds like he's been drinking the same fluoride as McAfee. It's not safe to resist the men in black.
Puppus Dogfellow

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 05:31    Post subject:  

Deacon wrote:
Sorry but "confrontation with police, sudden suicide announcement and death" sounds suspicious to me.

I'll wait for more data....

EDIT let me also add that I'm a hard bastard and if Dcn Joseph Suaiden (legal name until I get the money to fix it: Joseph William Mahomond) ever says he's committing suicide it's either NOT HIM or he's become such a worthless loser you shouldn't cry for him anyway. (Insurance Policy)

EDIT 2 not mocking the dead, simply looking out for me here. I'm not convinced it's a suicide but if I see a history of depression I'll accept it. For him. Not me. They just killed a guy trying to stay alive in a hospital and I'm going on 41. I ain't taking no risks

Yep. This is a murder.

http://hothardware.com/news/debian-linux-founder-ian-murdock-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide-following-multiple-police-encounters

More proof

http://truthvoice.com/2015/12/the-bizarre-story-of-ian-murdocks-death/

EDIT 3 Checking his twitter but it's gone, because dead people always do that

depression can be induced--in the laboratory it's called learned helplessness. add to that aspects of psychological warfare and what vegas and advertising have taught us, and it's pretty easy to see how people with money and power can manipulate environments to have them psychologically damage their targets. i know nothing of the case, just riffing on your tone of concern.

haven't read the links yet and have formed no official opinion of the man's passing other than it's sad for those close to him, and my condolences to them, but i saw this thread, and it touched on something i've been thinking about off and on for quite some time.

Confused

i suppose a mini version of the idea can be seen without invoking espionage or some sort of visible class warfare--just see the kids in middle school or thereabouts who've been bullied to death, either by family or peers/schoolmates, who've been taunted--make life joyless, make it a pain, take away rewards, ...it's shockingly simple. the more i think about it, the more it seems naive to believe it doesn't happen or that there aren't at least dozens of countries actively involved in using these tactics. thing i wonder about, is do entities more or less the equivalent of political superpacs and lobbying groups do this type of shit? ludlow massacre? private and public blur in some scary ways--for profit prison system's an example.

anyway, my uninformed opinion.

Laughing

(maybe he'd want someone to crack a smile for him. rip, dude.)
stemsee

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:23    Post subject:  

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
...it's shockingly simple. the more i think about it, the more it seems naive to believe it doesn't happen or that there aren't at least dozens of countries actively involved in using these tactics.

You are on the right track. Since Freud/Jung and the Nazi regime private companies and secret government agencies have spent the last 80 years perfecting the psychological techniques needed to make people depressed or crazy or both in order to manipulate them with fear or discredit them. They can easily and cheaply disrupt your sleep, start rumours to weaken your relationships, they can target your children and family members, they can bombard you with subliminal harassment, until you feel unable to defend yourself and feel it pointless to make the attempt. Undermined, discouraged, distracted, distraught, isolated and depressed leaving only one apparent way out!
watchdog

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 14:22    Post subject:  

Once upon a time I read something about "targeted individuals"... Try to google "targeted individuals" and read what it is.
stemsee

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 20:42    Post subject:  

The first website I looked at on Targeted Individuals and OMG ... All of the above and more! The Truman Show personified.

http://www.targeted-individuals.com/#/harassment-methods/4568079590

There is one oversight. They separate the snitches from the authorities and 'agencies' ... there is a common thread (apart from being human-like), that thread is 'freemasons' who supply all the key personel in those categories (at least in the UK ... and seeing as the freemasons are the spy network for the 'Queen as state' who is subject to the 'Lord Mayor' elected in the City of London, which has all the characteristics of the Vatican city, i.e. a sovereign state within a sovereign state, which is owned, lock stock and many smoking barrels by the Rothschilds, who enriched the Rokefellers with whom the UN was founded. Top personel in the UN are appointed, not voted into the post, which is for life. Most of the big banks of the World were funded or saved (Vatican bank) by the Rothschilds, who for getting USA into the 2nd World War (while funding both sides), were rewarded with the lands now called Israel, which is what is called zionism, which has wrapped American politics and law up so tightly that it will soon explode, if Russia doesn't open their peoples' eyes in time!

Freemasonry is the most entrenched and comprehensive Mafia on the planet. But for the grace of God! It was the money changers who demanded the death of Jesus, and now their descendants demand still the death (but corruption and madness will do) of His Saints. They know how to spot them (they have had hundred's of years to master their tactics, that is why our scholars and morals are so Godless) and defile them using spiritual warfare and the lie.
stemsee

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 21:18    Post subject:  

Critically after or during the process of isolating the target the hope is to push/ make the target be or appear to be violent or potentially violent and/or suicidal in order to illiminate them without suspicion or in depth public review.

Ian Murdock

Michael Jackson

Diana

Michael Phillips

etc
greengeek

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2016, 00:45    Post subject:  

stemsee wrote:
Michael Phillips
etc
What's the background of Michael Phillips? I couldn't google anything that seemed related. Is that someone who was terminated?
unicorn316386

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2016, 00:47    Post subject:  

stemsee wrote:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
...it's shockingly simple. the more i think about it, the more it seems naive to believe it doesn't happen or that there aren't at least dozens of countries actively involved in using these tactics.

You are on the right track. Since Freud/Jung and the Nazi regime private companies and secret government agencies have spent the last 80 years perfecting the psychological techniques needed to make people depressed or crazy or both in order to manipulate them with fear or discredit them. They can easily and cheaply disrupt your sleep, start rumours to weaken your relationships, they can target your children and family members, they can bombard you with subliminal harassment, until you feel unable to defend yourself and feel it pointless to make the attempt. Undermined, discouraged, distracted, distraught, isolated and depressed leaving only one apparent way out!

stemsee, I really like the way you think. Same with Puppus Dogfellow. Very insightful posts. It's quite a shame that Ian didn't read this thread beforehand. Your words have given me a much clearer picture into the master plan and end game of the psychological techniques used to induce depression and pointlessness, and that these puppets of stupidity who speak powerfully and derogatory should not be taken seriously but instead be looked down upon with disgust and disappointment and exposed to the world for what they really are. Stay strong and don't let the brainwashing scumbags take control! Thanks.
musher0

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2016, 01:28    Post subject:  

Hello all.

Assuming the surveillance and elimination theory, what would have been
the reason in the case of the founder of Debian?

I knew the first names Deb and Ian associated with the distro, like all
Linuxians, but I am sorry to say that I never paid much attention to the
personalities of the founders.

What I do know about Free-Masons is that their numbers are dwindling,
like devotees of any religion in this agnostic day and age. (At least in this
country.) I also do know that we owe them the modern notion of "free
enterprise". Some even go as far as saying that the USA, the first Republic
of modern times, owes them the spirit and the freedoms embedded in their
Constitution.

In the Middle Ages, Free-Masons were indeed "free" masons and artisans
specialized in building great architecture. The need for their skills meant
that they were left free, independent of any count or duke or bishop.

So if I apply this logic to Debian, I end up with the contrary conclusion:
the Free-Masons should have been supportive of Debian and its founder,
because Linux frees people from a monopoly and a new kind of slavery
imposed by MicroSoft.

But as I said, I don't know the life of this ian Murdock, his past, etc. Was
he an abuser or a gambler? Did he have girlfriends that were married? Did
he owe money to violent people? Those are all human reasons that stir
enough emotions to kill a man. If any of the above were true, I'd say we
forget the Free-Masons argument.

My 2 cents. BFN.

on the throne is just a monkey on top of a roof." (Bernard de Clervaux)
greengeek

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2016, 01:44    Post subject:  

musher0 wrote:
What I do know about Free-Masons is that their numbers are dwindling,
This is why they are so dangerous. As they become steadily more irrelevant they are tightening their grip on the resources they control, and pursuing new membership amongst hierarchically minded potential followers. It is like a pyramid scheme - they need fresh blood to defend their antisocial traditions.

Quote:
like devotees of any religion in this agnostic day and age. (At least in this country.) I also do know that we owe them the modern notion of "free enterprise". Some even go as far as saying that the USA, the first Republic of modern times, owes them the spirit and the freedoms embedded in their Constitution.
Freemasons are not free. They are tightly bound to those in authority above them. The keystone of their beliefs is that each individual must display the personal characteristic of "belief in a higher power" - which in essence means that they must take their place in the hierarchical chain of authority and show appropriate deference to more senior members. Such an attitude is total anathema to anyone who believes in Democracy.

Maybe it is an irony that you quote the USA as an example of freedom. It may have started that way but constitutional freedoms have now been overrun by Federal power - the same overbearing authority that the original Americans sought to shake off when gaining independence from Britain.

Masonic hierarhices and oppression do indeed mirror the current US political and powerbase structures.
Page 1 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Announcements
Jump to: