Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue 01 Sep 2015, 06:14
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Documents
Geany 1.25.pet compiled in Precise 5.7.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Author Message
corvus


Joined: 12 Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Location: somewhere in Southern Europe

PostPosted: Fri 07 Aug 2015, 16:27    Post subject:  Geany 1.25.pet compiled in Precise 5.7.1  

Hi All, I have compiled Geany 1.25 on Precise 5.7.1 retrò.
I tested it partially (I only used as a text editor) on Precise 5.7.1 retrò and 6.0.2 Tahr nopae, it seems to work well.
If anyone would like to try it, tips on how to improve the pet package and feedbacks are welcome. Very Happy

Link to download: Geany 1.25

Additional Information:
Geany-1.25-i686 (2.05 MB) md5: b87253ecb88932bebc21251a1c6201ba
Geany_DEV-1.25-i686 (95.8 KB) md5: 4b4a8fec38b1b65f017cc7e5d8850955
Geany_DOC-1.25-i686 (1.2 MB) md5: a4abb27fc4bf6afe3e3d674ea41c17f2
Geany_NLS-1.25-i686 (1.4 MB) md5: 9a7b27f1087d7d102ebef0f5aeb6f2b1
Geany-plugins-1.25-i686 (2.4 MB) md5: 89ceb5284d9363b3f0c37b73e1aa82ef

Greetings! Smile

corvus

_________________
Precise 5.7.1 - Tahrpup 6.0.2

Last edited by corvus on Sat 08 Aug 2015, 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Puppus Dogfellow


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 998
Location: nyc

PostPosted: Sat 08 Aug 2015, 01:34    Post subject:  

thanks, corvus!


mirrored
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
corvus


Joined: 12 Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Location: somewhere in Southern Europe

PostPosted: Sat 08 Aug 2015, 12:12    Post subject:  

Thanks Puppus Dogfellow for mirroring and for improving the title of this topic, unfortunately I do not have much experience yet. Embarassed

Regards. Very Happy

corvus

_________________
Precise 5.7.1 - Tahrpup 6.0.2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Puppus Dogfellow


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 998
Location: nyc

PostPosted: Sat 08 Aug 2015, 15:59    Post subject:  

corvus wrote:
Thanks Puppus Dogfellow for mirroring and for improving the title of this topic, unfortunately I do not have much experience yet. Embarassed

Regards. Very Happy

corvus


i had nothing to do with the editing of your title, corvus.
Smile

which plugins are included? does this replace the existing geany or install beside it? does it keep your preferences and settings?


thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
corvus


Joined: 12 Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Location: somewhere in Southern Europe

PostPosted: Sat 08 Aug 2015, 18:10    Post subject:  

Hi Puppus Dogfellow,

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
i had nothing to do with the editing of your title, corvus. Smile

Sorry I thought it was you. Embarassed

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
which plugins are included?

Here is a list of plugins:
Addons; Autoclose; Automark; Codenav; Commander; Defineformat; Geanyctags; Geanydoc; Geanyextrasel; Geanyinserthum; Geanylatex; Geanylipsum; Geanymacro; Geanyminiscript; Geanynumberedbookmarks; Geanyprj; Geanysendmail; Geanyvc; Geniuspaste; Overview; Pairtaghighlighter; Pohelper; Pretty-printer; Projectorganizer; Shiftcollum; Spellcheck; Tableconvert; Treebrowser; Updatechecker; Xmlsnippets.
Plus those already present by default.

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
does this replace the existing geany or install beside it?

I think it install beside because if you uninstall this version you can still use the previous version.

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
does it keep your preferences and settings?

Yes it keep your preferences and settings.

Greetings. Smile

corvus

_________________
Precise 5.7.1 - Tahrpup 6.0.2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Puppus Dogfellow


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 998
Location: nyc

PostPosted: Mon 10 Aug 2015, 00:54    Post subject:  

corvus wrote:
Hi Puppus Dogfellow,

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
i had nothing to do with the editing of your title, corvus. Smile

Sorry I thought it was you. Embarassed

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
which plugins are included?

Here is a list of plugins:
Addons; Autoclose; Automark; Codenav; Commander; Defineformat; Geanyctags; Geanydoc; Geanyextrasel; Geanyinserthum; Geanylatex; Geanylipsum; Geanymacro; Geanyminiscript; Geanynumberedbookmarks; Geanyprj; Geanysendmail; Geanyvc; Geniuspaste; Overview; Pairtaghighlighter; Pohelper; Pretty-printer; Projectorganizer; Shiftcollum; Spellcheck; Tableconvert; Treebrowser; Updatechecker; Xmlsnippets.
Plus those already present by default.


Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
does this replace the existing geany or install beside it?

I think it install beside because if you uninstall this version you can still use the previous version.

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
does it keep your preferences and settings?

Yes it keep your preferences and settings.

Greetings. Smile

corvus


very nice. thanks again.

Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Documents
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0820s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0050s) ][ GZIP on ]