Setting up a Puppy distro forum at LinuxQuestions.org

News, happenings
Lobster
Official Crustacean

#21 Post by Lobster »

With ref to the tiles: I was glad to find that Puppy now has its own Prime Minister. Have we declared independence? There is a LOT of advertising at LQ but they have to pay the bills. Also it will I hope be good for us to mix with some of the other distros there . . .
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

marksouth2000

#22 Post by marksouth2000 »

Lobster wrote:With ref to the tiles: I was glad to find that Puppy now has its own Prime Minister. Have we declared independence?
Puppy itself is a declaration of independence!

Jonh is Prime Minister because he's a minister (his sig says "Reverend") and he's the first one :)
There is a LOT of advertising at LQ but they have to pay the bills. Also it will I hope be good for us to mix with some of the other distros there . . .
You're known by the company you keep.... 8) [/i]

JaDy

#23 Post by JaDy »

Lobster wrote:With ref to the tiles: I was glad to find that Puppy now has its own Prime Minister. Have we declared independence?
marksouth2000 wrote: Puppy itself is a declaration of independence!

Jonh is Prime Minister because he's a minister (his sig says "Reverend") and he's the first one :)
So, as JGD at LQ, I'm "Puppy Prime Minister." Well, that can be fun. Are we starting our own country? I always wanted to start a new country.
PuppyLand?
Felicitations & Facilitations, Rev. John G. Derrickson
Wrote fast. Goofs happen. Tell me.