How to run Amarok Music Manager in Teenpup 2008?

Using applications, configuring, problems
stifiling

How to run Amarok Music Manager in Teenpup 2008?

#1 Post by stifiling »

it installs ok in teenpup 2008. anyone know how to run it? something about madman which is included in teenpup is not working right, or maybe it's a user error.

Pelo

Amarok from PPM Slacko 5.3.3 (by JeJy 69 XFCE)

#2 Post by Pelo »

Amarok runs on my teenpup.
Topic is dated 2007. Should i create a new one . N0
2016 Amarok is hard to find as pet for our modern Puppies Amarok is still in the Slacko PPM, but very expensive in megabites. I am trying an alternative. I come back.
KDE 3.5.5 Mini (53 MB) with k3b, amarok, kppp to be tested.
"Hi! Anyone know how to easily install Amarok in Puppy? Is there anyone working on a dotpup? I've seen that some have installed it, and it requires a lot of KDE files. " yes, of course
It's the challenge to find the more recent version running with the less MBS, for Puppy still running in RAM, however listening some music.
Attachments
slackware.png
Dependancies are awful
(103.97 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

Pelo

Amarok can play newest songs, incredible

#3 Post by Pelo »

Amarok and Teenpup (can play songs just released in 2016 :!: ).
Old Puppies fit better Old Singers and their aficionados than Justin Bieber Lucid 5.2.5.
English songs, then english songs again..(Magnatunes)
Attachments
amarokxine.jpg
xine must be installed in Puppies 2016 to let Amarok play our songs from the past.
(87.54 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by Pelo on Mon 30 May 2016, 07:13, edited 3 times in total.

Pelo

amarok-sfs4.sfs: 49 M available on the forum

#4 Post by Pelo »

amarok-sfs4.sfs: 49 M available on th forum run on OB precise created by Vicmz, by adding some stuf however.
Last edited by Pelo on Mon 30 May 2016, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Soon or later

#5 Post by Pelo »

I will give information or provide a pet to add to the SFS provided.. Soon or later

smokey01

#6 Post by smokey01 »

Pelo, what's the deal with the really wide image posts? I checked they are under 800px wide so they should be ok.

Maybe it was the first post with lots of spaces and no CR.

Geoffrey

#7 Post by Geoffrey »

It appears to be the post with all the library files listed, there must be some character that's not letting it wrap.
[b]Carolina:[/b] [url=http://smokey01.com/carolina/pages/recent-repo.html]Recent Repository Additions[/url]
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ahfade8q4def1lq/signbot.gif[/img]

Pelo

I did a pet yesterday with needed libraries,

#8 Post by Pelo »

Perhaps it's my seamonkey settings in OB-precise. It should be an add-on to seamonkey supposed to help that make me troubles.. Not only in the Murga forum.. I did a pet yesterday with needed libraries, but i must test if i did'nt do any mistake. I used Gnewpet for that and queued all files. Not tried yet.

Pelo

Geoffrey, your solution was the one.

#9 Post by Pelo »

:) Geoffrey, your solution was the one.Merci.
Would you know if changing the player xine in preférences would be possible to avoid loading so many dependencies ?
Attachments
amarok.jpg
Linux is really english cultural, lot of songs, but for texan farmers (Magnatunes)
(78.72 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

hamoudoudou

no audio, change the kernel

#10 Post by hamoudoudou »