QtWeb 3.8.5

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
Pelo

How French can change English to chinese

#21 Post by Pelo »

How French can change English to chinese ? Easy ! All languages are not available. Most of Puppy users learn English at school, so QtWeb has 'Anglicky' as default.
QtWeb was developed In Europe,and is as default in Hungarian Puppies as Slegopen (Version 3.8.4)
Attachments
Chinese.jpg
Why Chinese ?
(33.06 KiB) Downloaded 645 times

Mike Walsh

#22 Post by Mike Walsh »

QtWeb 3.8.5 available from my MediaFire a/c, here:-

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 164#931164

I don't care what anybody says, this thing is so small it hardly takes up any space in the save-file.....and it's good enough to function as the main browser. It seems to function better installed as a .pet, anyway.

I've based it on Médor's 3.8.4.2.....and just upgraded the binary itself. Runs nicely.

Mike. :wink:

hamoudoudou

Facebook, you-tube are very popular..

#23 Post by hamoudoudou »

Qt-Web has been included as default browser in many puppies... well, as soon as you are a normal user, Qt-Web quickly get you nervous... Facebook, you-tube are very popular.. but Qt-Web unable to go there.

Is it clever to provide low-cost browser in a Puppy if you must buy one to surf the web.. Palemoon is light and efficient.. Qt-Web is not friendly.
On fora, browser is essential part of an OS.. Why to spend time on icons, themes, bluetooth, Multimedia if you spoil your nice job by a low cost browser ! ISO is more than 300 mbs, with elinks qt Qt-Web as browser.. It looks likes a Mercedez benz delivered with a Renault 4 driving wheel..
Attachments
renault.jpeg.png
French Relault 4 is tiny, but friendly. Qt-Web is 'nasty'
(27.56 KiB) Downloaded 346 times

hamoudoudou

Mediafire refuse QT-Web 3.8.5

#24 Post by hamoudoudou »

as an example Mediafire refuse QT-Web 3.8.5 (download Wine version mikeslr)