VOIP hardware phone & softphone

Using applications, configuring, problems
Sylvander

#21 Post by Sylvander »

I found a copy of the file named SJphoneLnx-299a.tar.gz at https://www.ivandeex.com/sites/vitki.ne ... 99a.tar.gz

I've now changed the link in the 1st post to go directly to the file at this address.
Here's hoping it works ok.
Works for me.

musher0

#22 Post by musher0 »

Hi Sylvander.

Thanks for this. Nice little app. The calling sound is pretty cheerful!

However, I do get a few lines about not having the proper config file:
./sjphone
Cannot load Profile "PC to PC (H.323)",
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/H.323 direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
Cannot load Profile "SIP Direct",
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/SIP Direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
Cannot load Profile "PC to PC (SIP)",
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/SIP direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/H.323 direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/SIP Direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
from file "/root/.sjphone/Profiles/SIP direct.ini", because of unknown profile type.
Would you have one handy? Or maybe a how-to about how to create one?
TIA.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

Sylvander

#23 Post by Sylvander »

musher0 wrote:Would you have one handy? Or maybe a how-to about how to create one?
I'm guessing that this [Windows?] ini file would be included by the SIPgate company within the personalized sipgate_1485016_X-Lite-www.sipgate.co.uk_1.0.0.5.exe X-lite installation exe file they sent me .
X-lite is only made for Windows and Mac.

It has been 6 years now, and I cannot remember if SIPgate supplied me with a personalized SJphoneLnx-299a.tar.gz for linux, and that perhaps included an ini file.
Are such used in Linux?

Anyway...
Youd need to contact SIPgate methinks, and get them to supply a personalized SJphoneLnx-299a.tar.gz installation program for Linux, and use it with rerwin's sjphone-0.1.pet.

It's a pity that the www.pcguide.com/vb/ is no longer in business.
My 1st post on this thread included a link to a post there that I assume gave detailed explanation of what I did and where I went.

I added a couple of extra links in the 1st post you may find useful.

MochiMoppel

#24 Post by MochiMoppel »

Removed

(noticed that Sylvander requested X-Lite 4.0, not 2.0