MPlayer-1.3 pet

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
Sailor Enceladus

#1 Post by Sailor Enceladus »

Attachments
Screenshot.png
(85.17 KiB) Downloaded 943 times

april

#2 Post by april »

So I am just wondering who compiled this and whats in it ?

Can you explain why it might be needed by me . The current MPlayer out with the distro seems to play all my types of movies without trouble.

Sailor Enceladus

#3 Post by Sailor Enceladus »

lol I actually posted it here for Pelo, I guess a mod moved it :D Thanks for making me notice april.

MPlayer was not in X-Slacko Slim and the v1.1 one in Slacko 6.3 crashed when playing Opus oggs so I compiled v1.3 from the source snapshot here. I guess this is just a stopgap for any others who might want to try it in 14.1 before Slacko 14.2 is out.

Pelo

Wondering or the best software to offer

#4 Post by Pelo »

I like it, checking if new software available, furthermore compile it : :) Puppy is proud of you, Sailor Enceladus . Wondering of the best software to offer to Puppy passengers, in cabin, to make them appreciate Music and movies,

I really think that mistfire did not do the good choice removing Mplayer from Slim X-Slacko. He is the manager, We respect his idea of SLIM Puppy.
Sure XFmedia does the job. But Mplayer is the base of so many Puppy apps (that is worth too for Tahrpup)

Xfmedia for Slim Puppies Mplayer for All Puppies !

Pelo

pet downloaded and installed

#5 Post by Pelo »

pet downloaded and installed. Merci. (pom pom girls are on the downloading site :) )

mikeslr

Mplayer > Remove Cache, Start Play Immediately

#6 Post by mikeslr »

Just a link to rcrsn51's post: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 104#974104.

mikesLr