cinelive a puppy of topsecret puppy harrypotterwonderforest?

Using applications, configuring, problems
kiramm
Location: http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 393#988393

#21 Post by kiramm »

but if i press anywhere on

pic up with the good boy version nothing happens

before the 6 versio it worked!

cinerella is 64 but strangly it runs everywhere ...

thanks for answering

kiramm

#22 Post by kiramm »

i tried now on x slacko good boys tar versions which seem ok or slaccko

but where i can find it ?

or it doesnt start

see pics

what to do?? gettinng desparate

helpppppppp
Attachments
virt-2016-11-29-01-23-47.jpg
(12.54 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
virt-2016-11-29-01-05-34.jpg
(67.21 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
virt-2016-11-29-01-06-51.jpg
(34.69 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
virt-2016-11-29-01-13-45.jpg
(43.53 KiB) Downloaded 194 times

LazY Puppy

#23 Post by LazY Puppy »

Why in the hell are you installing first the static archive version for arch linux and then the slk (which I think is for Slackware) version of the cinelerra archives?

Arch linux is not Slackware.

Static packages/archives usually don't need to be installed.

Just choose to extract the content of the package to a ext partition and run the cin binary from within its extracted directory.

Are you sure you are ready for Cinelerra/Puppy/Linux?
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

mikeslr

Not sure we're communicating

#24 Post by mikeslr »

Hi Kiramm,

I think something is getting lost in translation.

Per above, extracting the contents of the file I downloaded from Cinelerra-HV (AKA Heroine), a folder named "bin" was found within. As the attached screen-shot shows, I changed the name of that folder from "bin" to Cinelerra64-6, and moved it to a folder named Pup-Apps on /mnt/home.

In other words, you don't install anything. I think Slacko's default archiving application gives you the choice of either installing or extracting. You merely have its archiving application extract the contents of the file you downloaded. As I'm not currently running Slacko, I don't recall which archiving program(s) it uses, and don't recall whether it extracts everything in place or creates a folder to within which to place the files being extracted. So its best to use the precaution of first moving the file you've downloaded into an otherwise empty temporary folder before extracting it.

Within my now named Cinelerra64-6 folder is a binary named "cinelerra" without the quotes. Left-Clicking that binary starts the application.

Cinelerra opened in both Tahrpup64 and Xenialpup64. It should run under Slacko64 and any other 64-bit systems. I didn't see any thing which said it would run under a 32-bit system. So I doubt it will.

If your computer can only run 32-bit operating systems, you'll have to use the Cinelerra-CV version. Try doing a frugal install of Xenialpup, http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 178#899178 which, I'm pretty sure, has ffconvert builtin but, if not, can be installed.
Like the HV version, the extracted Cinelerra-CV's folder can be placed anywhere, and the application can be started by Left-clicking the file named cinelerra within that folder.

mikesLr
Attachments
cinelerra-bin file.png
cinelerra bin file within Cinelerra64-6 folder
(45.32 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
Last edited by mikeslr on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 01:12, edited 2 times in total.

LazY Puppy

#25 Post by LazY Puppy »

Like the HV version, Cinelerra-CV's folder can be placed anywhere, and the application can be started by Left-clicking the file named cinelerra within that folder.
Exacta mundo.

And if you just make a RoxApp out of that directory Cinelerra64-6, you don't need to enter the directory anymore to execute Cinelerra binary. Just click the folder and Cinelerra comes up for a use.
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

LazY Puppy

#26 Post by LazY Puppy »

Ok.

I have uploaded both my RoxApps of Cinelerra - versions: 5.1 and 6. They will remain at least for 30 days after its last download.

Just extract the Cinelerra-v5.1-and-v6-RoxApps.tar.gz to a ext partition.

Open the resulting extraction directory Cinelerra-v5.1-and-v6-RoxApps and move the containing RoxApps (there are two) to your preferred location (ext file system !).

If you are using e.g. Slacko or Tahr Puppy with JWM and Rox, you can just drag and drop the RoxApps from that preferred location to the desktop.

Immediately you will have working and nice looking desktop icons/buttons to execute Cinelerra from the desktop.

This version 6 is for 64bit only. It needs to be compiled by yourself for 32bit systems. This version 5.1 is the ubuntu version for 32bit systems.

Note: RoxApps needs the Rox desktop/filer to work. In other file managers RoxApps are just handled like default directories. So, in e.g Thunar you'll still need to enter the directory to execute the cinelerra and/or the cin binary
RSH

kiramm

#27 Post by kiramm »

difficult 2 finger comunication

BIG THANK TO TAKE CAR OF ME BEGINNER

version 6 to install was no problem

but 5.1 yess big problem

took archelinux because slacko offers for that direckt install

but it goes as u have seen on pics to no entry menue

now me on x thar trying.... great 5.1 seems work

bigg thank go to check out if 5.1 is selfrealisation for me ;)

from where is downlink? somebody of u genious people made it?:)
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-29_02.32.54.jpg
(46.62 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Screenshot_2016-11-29_02.36.36.jpg
(51.17 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

mikeslr

Downlink -- click the text with the blue color

#28 Post by mikeslr »

Hi Kiramm,

You asked, "where is downlink?"

Just click the text in Lazy Puppy's post which reads "Cinelerra-v5.1-and-v6-RoxApps.tar.gz" in blue. It will take you to https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dcdfb37 from where you'll see a download button.

mikesLr

kiramm

#29 Post by kiramm »

the new software of last mounths is much bbetter than before
maybe even perfect easy+ logic to use

that good guy could get cinerrorela nobel price

and puppy could get on top of list with such stuff;)
but seems not to work on all puppies ok..

whish good night

thank for helpppppp
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-29_03.47.40.jpg
(62.26 KiB) Downloaded 152 times