precise 5.7.1 retro "Slimmy" by csipesz

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

#21 Post by Pelo »

:D i am french, my english is poor, i don't understand your english
vous parlez français ?
Usted habla espanol ?
I repeat i like your Puppies. I post here for getting them at the top of the forum.

csipesz

#22 Post by csipesz »

I misunderstood you certainly, dear Pelo - I believed it, you do not approve it, that my puppy-jobs this much big.
I do not speak unfortunately anyway neither in French, neither in Spanish, i'm sorry.
Slightly heavy my head to the language learning, even the English goes slowly, though it i like it the best.
I know, shame, but that's it...

Pelo

What is important is that your topic remains at the top

#23 Post by Pelo »

shame, shame on you ! :D don't worry be happy. if you were born english no need to speak an other language. Unfortunately all european must translate the forum.. English to their native language, its difficult, but translate Hungarian's or frenches ideas to english, it's very very difficult..
About Slimmy, yes, my opinion is that is too big for me (slim... slimmy)
But in the contrary, when people burn CD, better is that they fullfil the CD (700MBs).
Don't mind. you should'nt have call it slimmy, but is it so important ?
What is important is that your topic remains on the first page.
To get several opinions of different users.
What would be nice is that each puppy-builder tastes the puplet of someone else, to get it better. That is what i do. Not the english ones, seen a lot, but puplets not so famous
Legopen is really a good one, an it's a Puppy from ... Hongrie.
Bonne journée

Pelo

I decided to join Puppy hungarian via Facebook

#24 Post by Pelo »

I decided to join Puppy hungarian via Facebook . Your team is really a god one. I will bring the wine, not windows :D
Attachments
wine-400x280.jpg
French wine, of course
(16.35 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

csipesz

#25 Post by csipesz »

vous l'avez fait bien, merci, mon copain! :)

Pelo

big Puppy for people working with CD or DVD

#26 Post by Pelo »

I think big Puppy for people working with CD or DVD is a good strategy,Newbies insert the CD, nothing to do. Nice :)

and in the contrary standard puppy around 130Mb for frugal install on HD ...or USB (my choice), then loading sfs on the fly (great job of german RSH) for the special hobbies (type-writing, Graphics photo editors, movies cut and mount, and so on...)
On my test bench the thin slacko yet another puppy renewed version by Hungary Team.
Attachments
csipesz.jpg
Who's next ? '
(48.9 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Pelo

First Facebook, now skamilinux forum.

#27 Post by Pelo »

First Facebook, now skamilinux forum. That was quite an evidence because answers on My Facebook won't be technics, as my friends see them. It would be quickly boring them. Better to show on Facebook only pleasure Puppy can bring to people, not headheaches when English and Linux are to be learnt to solve problems.