~572, p575, and p57577: three spins/updates of Precise 5.7.1

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Puppus Dogfellow

setting shortcut keys for rox right click funtions

#121 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

regarding rox, there is probably no faster way to navigate folders or create files than rox with short cuts set. right click to go to the create new file dialog and press a letter--now every time you are in a rox folder and press that letter, a copy of that document type will appear for you to retitle/save as in that location. ctrl+1-0 gives you speed dials to ten locations, ctrl+b is book marks (you can short cut open parent in new window to get a freebie bookmark/dual plane set up. you could also make a bookmark of a folder of symlinks to launchers, files, programs, directories, etc).
not all rox filers are set up to allow right click function activation by letter (they all seem to be able to do the speed dial by number part though). to enable the function in p6 or any other pup that doesn't seem to be able to set letters for the right click options, enter the following into a terminal (will restart x):

sed -i '1 i\gtk-can-change-accels = 1' /root/.gtkrc.mine; restartwm

if the terminal responds that the file doesn't exist, enter touch /root/.gtkrc.mine and rerun the previous command(s). delete the semicolon and restart command if you want the function ready to go but aren't in any particular mood to restart x.

Puppus Dogfellow

been playing around a little more with p6...

#122 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
regarding rox, there is probably no faster way to navigate folders or create files than rox with short cuts set. right click to go to the create new file dialog and press a letter--now every time you are in a rox folder and press that letter, a copy of that document type will appear for you to retitle/save as in that location. ctrl+1-0 gives you speed dials to ten locations, ctrl+b is book marks (you can short cut open parent in new window to get a freebie bookmark/dual plane set up. you could also make a bookmark of a folder of symlinks to launchers, files, programs, directories, etc).
not all rox filers are set up to allow right click function activation by letter (they all seem to be able to do the speed dial by number part though). to enable the function in p6 or any other pup that doesn't seem to be able to set letters for the right click options, enter the following into a terminal (will restart x):

sed -i '1 i\gtk-can-change-accels = 1' /root/.gtkrc.mine; restartwm

if the terminal responds that the file doesn't exist, enter touch /root/.gtkrc.mine and rerun the previous command(s). delete the semicolon and restart command if you want the function ready to go but aren't in any particular mood to restart x.
i'm not sure why the sed command is failing in p6, but you'll have to open the file and add the line yourself (doesn't exist in p6 so it'll be blank when geany opens the file):

geany /root/.gtkrc.mine (for leafpad:
leafpad /root/.gtkrc.mine)
then add
gtk-can-change-accels = 1

to the blank file and save it. restart x for the change to take effect.

here are the newest libreoffice packages:
LibreOffice-5.0.4_en-US_xz.pet

LibreOffice-5.0.4_en-US_xz.sfs

and here's the newest chromium, which is thanks to peebee and which will not run on the approximately series or any of the p5s:

chromium_47.0.2526.73+pepper_20.0.0.228_lx.sfs

to get it to run in p6 (use the built in right click utility if you'd rather have it as a pet--just right click on the file > convert to pet), enter either of the following
leafpad /usr/bin/chromium
geany /usr/bin/chromium

and swap out the last bit with the exec after it so it reads

exec /usr/lib/chromium/chromium --user-data-dir=$PWD/.config/chromium --ppapi-flash-path=/usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so --ppapi-flash-version=20.0.0.228 --disk-cache-size=10000000 --media-cache-size=10000000 --allow-outdated-plugins --disable-setuid-sandbox --disable-namespace-sandbox --disable-infobars "$@"

future updates should only require that you match the flash-version= bit to the actual current flash version.

having played around a bit with p6, i'd like to report it's less buggy than i thought it'd be--manual editing of the themes actually worked out, and the geany bug i witnessed in one of the prototypes doesn't appear to have made its way into the final product. the show desktop bug isn't a problem (wasn't in precise 5.5., but almost everything else seems affected) in this release, so there's no need to hunt them down and remove them from the menus. seems a bit quicker than the p5/~6 series...desktop bug with the fading icons isn't present, but the moving around of icons results in a doubled batch first go round--you'll have to remove the ghosts (real, because both work when clicked) from the original positions.

ran chromium, firefox, and palemoon on a machine with 3.4 ghz and 1.6 gb of ram--no sluggishness. opened up libreoffice--still ran well. opened up the ppm, started downloading some stuff, thing crashed. :P
overall, it's working well.

here's the newest palemoon, thanks yet again to OscarTalks:

palemoon-25.8.1-i686.sfs

palemoon-25.8.1-i686.pet

Puppus Dogfellow

fix for ppm freeze but probably not for good (though a bit

#123 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

to get the Take A Shot screenshot utility to work (tas call-code), you'll need to install:
libvpx-1.5.0-3-i686.pkg.tar.pet

afterupdating the ppm, it's a good idea to reinstall the ppm_fix_unicornpup.pet that 666philb made--it was added when the thing was going through woofy, but the ppm was still a little buggy. i'd rerun the pet before and after the initial update if i had to do it over. if you should experience mouse-freeze as a result of the ppm bugging out, fix it with the keys: shift plus spacebar, clear the text, jwm -restart, or alt+1 and then select the jwm -restart entry. it will free the mouse from the grasp of the ppm window. so far no freezes since the reinstall of the fix pet, but it seemed fairly random (sometimes the ppm worked, sometimes it got a little hung up but then worked after a bit, sometimes it just got paralyzed at the notion) the first time around, so i'm not going to say it's actually fixed. anyway, testing continues, but here's an actual screenshot:
^was hoping the light background with the dark tray would show the corner sliver a bit better--it's at least as easy to click as an actual button. the vtg button shown on both the upper and lower hideaway trays is not part of the default setup. i dragged the icons from /usr/share/applications after using the desktop manager to move the icons to ride side--default is the traditional bottom placement.

here's the fix pet again--it may come in handy:
PPM_fix_unicornpup.pet
___

when you boot up for the first time, you may notice the lack of an internet connection wizard icon or popup. you can drag the icon to the desktop if you like:
rox /usr/share/applications gets you to the connection wizard; connectwizard plus enter in a terminal calls it directly.

___

here are updated slimjet packages for either spin (and thanks again to OscarTalks):

slimjet-6.0.8.sfs
slimjet-6.0.8.pet

Puppus Dogfellow

late responses, rox quick keys made easier

#124 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

i'm not sure why the sed command is failing in p6, but you'll have to open the file and add the line yourself (doesn't exist in p6 so it'll be blank when geany opens the file):

then add

Code: Select all

echo $'gtk-can-change-accels = 1' > /root/.gtkrc.mine
or

echo $'gtk-can-change-accels = 1' > /root/.gtkrc.mine; wmrestart
is easier.

___
s243a wrote:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote: cannot recreate, but mss in a terminal or launcher should activate MochiMoppel's shut down script, which is supposed to be less abrupt and safer than the stock shutdown, which i believe you can call with wmpoweroff (a script in /usr/bin). maybe something's hanging somewhere and needs a nudge. mss should make sure everthing is safely processed and put away.
Last time I shut down I didn't have this problem. I'll keep you posted.
by all means post all your experiences running these spins as spot,
I noticed that you're missing /sbin/ldconfig

I copied it from precise 5.7.1 in my version. I then ran it and got the following output:

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_svg-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_stc-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_plot-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_media-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gl-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos_xrc-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_fl-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_baseu_net-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwx_baseu-2.8.so.0 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libsigc-1.2.so.5 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/librubberband.so.2 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/lib/liblo.so.7 is not a symbolic link

s243a

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jul 2015, 01:26 Post subject: Reply with quote
So I tried to install firefox to run as spot. I got it working but I was randomly messing with the permissions in the .cache folder to get it to work. I think there may be some bug (see this thread):

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... d406424e4e

I also created a profile. To create a profile use the command
./firefox --ProfileManager

Once I successfully created a profile I started firefox with the following startup script:

Code:

#!/bin/sh
cd /root/spot/firefox/
nohup su -c "dbus-launch ./firefox -P s243a" spot&

Notice that firefox is now using dbus for precise. This wasn't the case in the previous version. Here is a related thread:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=125043
sorry for the late responsed, s243a, but the truth is i'm still no more able to answer your questions and i still haven't noticed the absence of the things that are missing. maybe they're in the devx? i never touched the things you've mentioned specifically, though one sounds like part of something i played around with when compiling geany plug-ins. i'm not sure what the problem is, but that's about all the background info on it i can give you.
:oops:

as to the firefox--i still don't use spot for anything and haven't even so much as tried it except once maybe two years ago--it wouldn't let me download something so i never actually used it in an install and have never given it another shot. fwiw, firefox out of a folder downloaded from mozilla works well for me, but like i said, no spot.

________

next version of the nwp will allow you to take many of your custom configurations with you (rox bookmarks, groups (speed dials, as mochi suggested, is a better name, but that's what rox calls the numbered quick links to folders when you're in a rox folder), menu2 (your lettered quick keys, new this or that, open in a new or same window, etc), libre office set up, gtk bookmarks, etc) and is a bit heavier on the use of the machue icon. your current configs will be backed up and you'll be able to toggle them--i recommend switching when it it's released--you'll get 20 quick config switches that work a bit better better (though a little slower) than the ten included in these spins (change is mostly because of a slight syntax change in the newest jwm and some let-me-undo-what-you-just-did scripts in the newest slackos).

here's a screenshot, which also shows the panel frames:

it was actually taken in quirky werewolf 7.4 (as mentioned in an earlier post, i'm working on making the bulk of these spins' customizations as portable as possible), which is exhibiting some odd extra-folder-popping-up-for-no-reason behavior.

your root three main menu will be swapped for the one shown and the root menu will be cleaned up a bit. apart from that, the next version has little new about it beyond installation procedure and an ability to backup your configs. here's the work in progress so far:

store configs:

#!/bin/sh
#configs-receive-rgl
#rglr in nwp launcher
#^rox, geany, and libre office configs ported to nwp for future portability and current back up
#to take your rox configuration and bookmarks with you, copy your bookmarks and group folders to this folder than click the script or enter the following into a terminal (comment out the geany and libreoffice lines if you don't want those customizations made portable via nwp folder--active by default:) 
cp -f  /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml  /nwp/root3/rox/Bookmarks.xml
cp -f  /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml /nwp/root3/rox/Groups.xml 
cp -R  /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/ /nwp/wp/user/
cp -f /root/.config/geany/geany.conf /nwp/root3/geany/geany.conf
cp -f /root/.gtk-bookmarks /nwp/root3/rox/.gtk-bookmarks
cp -f /root/.history /nwp/root3/rox/.history
cp -f /root/.gexec_history /nwp/root3/rox/.gexec_history
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2 /nwp/root3/rox/menus2

port configs:

#!/bin/sh
#configs-send-rgl
#rgls in nwp launcher
#first two backup and then switch to the LO configs you made portable, second couple do the same with geany (keyboard config swap is part of initial setup). rox is two files, so it takes four lines. comment out (place a # in front of) the things you don't want sent from the /nwp/ folder; add your own.
cp -R /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/ /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user-old/
cp -R /nwp/wp/user/ /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/
cp -f /root/.config/geany/geany.conf /root/.config/geany/geany.conf-old
cp -f /nwp/root3/geany/geany.conf /root/.config/geany/geany.conf
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks-old.xml
cp -f  /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups-old.xml  
cp -f  /nwp/root3/rox/Groups.xml  /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml
cp -f /nwp/root3/rox/Bookmarks.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml
cp -f /nwp/root3/rox/.gtk-bookmarks /root/.gtk-bookmarks
cp -f /root/.history /root/bk.history
cp -f /root/.gexec_history /root/bk.gexec_history
cp -f /nwp/root3/rox/.history /root/.history
cp -f /nwp/root3/rox/.gexec_history /root/.gexec_history
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2-old
cp -f /nwp/root3/rox/menus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2

Startup's another place to look at for things to copy over and make more easily portable, as are the pinboards and panels/panel sets.

here's a closeup of 1 and 3:

vtg cut off root1 menus in last shot, which reminds me--keys now rely on root3 to grab the function, so you can alter the root 1 menu any way you like now and it won't affect anything else.

Puppus Dogfellow

#125 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:

then add

or

is easier.
you may be able to skip the wmrestart bit and just use killall ROX-Filer && rox -p /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin

(or whichever puppypin you want to activate for the last part). it's worth a shot since restarting rox is less time consuming than restarting X.

___

both spins have sakura, but there's a bug in the shortcut for it in p6--enter ll in the main launcher to reach the leafpad launcher, enter t in the ll launcher, and comment out either sakura or rxvt so they both don't continue to open whenever you press t from the main (p) launcher. to fix the bug in the one that gets called by t in the terminal, use the lab launcher and do the same.

it's nice to have a terminal other than sakura that can be multitabbed--urxvt can (and is in some of the screenshots in this thread) but not out of the box. to enable the function in p6, use

urxvt-9.21_pet.zip
libperl5.18_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb
perl-base_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb

for ~572.13 and earlier, use the two above perl files (or just mount the devx) and the urxvt below:
urxvt-9.21_PP543_pets.zip

musher0's to thank for the urxvt pets, but his links are down, so use these.

radky's included urxvt setup (look for it in usr/share/applications and the desktop menu) will give you the option to enable plug-ins. do that to enable tabs. if you want a titleless, frameless window, DO NOT use the option from radky's gui--it doesn't work with jwm. use the jwm personal file instead. (on some this may be the default setting. open up the file (jp in launcher) and check for "groups" in the search box if the line containing it (sometimes at the top of the file) isn't readily apparent. get rid of the no title, no border, or both to suit your tastes. add them to any other programs you want (not all will work--most browsers and terminals seem to. other program windows are hit and miss, with miss being a little more prevalent it seems).

here's what it should look like (but with roxterm in place of urxvt--that's the line you substitute with the program of your choice):

<Group>
<Name>roxterm</Name>
<Option>noborder</Option>
<Option>notitle</Option>
<Option>sticky</Option>
</Group>

be aware that a borderless window is more difficult to resize and move since you need the alt button rather just being able to click on the title bar. alt plus right click will resize, alt plus left click will grab it for repositioning.
freshplayerplugin-0.2.3.pet will give firefox or palemoon pepperflash 18. the slimjet package below has 19 and is just about the quickest chrome-like browser i've used. the chromium package has pepperflash 16, but it syncs more typically than slimjet. thanks to kost@s for this...install Whitesnow's mycopy and mydb packages separately. highly recommended...another cloud sync service and more browsers that work in these spins:
turns out you can adjust the sync settings so there's really no need to use the older chromium over the newer slimjet. i notice no speed difference between the new chromium and the new slimjet, so the only thing that seems to recommend one over the other is that with slimjet, you don't need to fiddle with any text files to get it to work. (for the precise spin, there's no choice--only the slimjet will work).

here's a link to spideroakone_6.1_i386.deb.

the older debs and converted pets from spideroak broke printing, but this new batch is working well straight from the source, both in these two 32 bit spins and in (64 bit) Werewolf 7.4.

____

if you want something a little lighter than libre office, you can use this wps-office_10.1.0.5444-a20_i386.sfs WPS package from perdido. it's what's become of the kingsoft office suite. no odt ability, but many appear to like it. if you want it as a pet, right-click convert it with the built in utility.

also a little more into the wine or ms compatibility side of things, i've found this virtual dj software appears to work well in both spins:

http://www.toplinuxapps.com/2015/05/por ... ested.html

i used it fairly often when i still had windows--one of the things i wasn't happy about giving up when i chucked it all. nice to see it back--not sure if it will work on 64 bit, but it's fine in limited testing in both these 32 bit spins. (the precise spin has more built in music programs--pretty sure this more than makes up for the difference).

well, got the link, hope to get back into playing with the stuff.

:wink:

(i've been listening to a lot of king tubby at full speed simultaneous to metal machine music at quarter speed--combo's been begging for a program like this)

:P

Puppus Dogfellow

upgrade scripts and portability progress

#126 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

edit: do not use the upgrade script since one or more of my last minute tweaks seems to have broken it. the others are okay but will be included in the next drop in pack, so you may as well hold out. if you've actually noticed the non-working entries in the main nwp aemenu menu popup (n in launcher), the following snippet works and will fix it. it's also a lot shorter than the 5000 line menu itself, so swapping in changes this way makes more sense perhaps than just giving you the whole file to overwrite, so that's the plan:

sed -i 's/vgt/\/nwp\/v/2' /nwp/nwpmenu 
sed -i 's/xx/xx"/3' /nwp/nwpmenu 
sed -i 's/xpad-backup/\/nwp\/xpb/2' /nwp/nwpmenu 
sed -i 's/xpad-clear/\/nwp\/xpc/2' /nwp/nwpmenu 
again, beyond the above, ignore "this first one" below. rest of post continues unchanged:

this first one is an upgrade and bugfix script. dump the code in a terminal or save it and click it after setting the permissions for it. it makes some new directories, corrects some dead links and other scripting issues (found and corrected another six or so scripts that did nothing and/or menu items that called things that didn't exist). it also more or less automates the changes necessary to the menus if you are moving to something that uses the newest (2.3 or later) jwms.

#!/bin/sh
#upgrade -016-1
mkdir -p /nwp/c/{1,rec,dep64,dep32,2,sfs,install}
mkdir -p /nwp/templates/quar
echo $'  
#!/bin/sh
#for most jwms (older than slacko 603)
sed -i \'/autohide=\"top\"/ s//autohide=\"true\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/topright
sed -i \'/autohide=\"left\"/ s//autohide=\"true\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/vtray1
sed -i \'/autohide=\"right\"/ s//autohide=\"true\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/vtray2
fixmenus
jwm -restart  
' > /nwp/jio
echo $'  
#!/bin/sh
#for new jwms (i.e. slacko 603 and newer)
sed -i \'/autohide=\"true\"/ s//autohide=\"top\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/topright
sed -i \'/autohide=\"true\"/ s//autohide=\"left\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/vtray1
sed -i \'/autohide=\"true\"/ s//autohide=\"right\"/g\' /nwp/root3/9/vtray2
fixmenus
jwm -restart  
' > /nwp/jin
chmod 755 /nwp/jin /nwp/jio
echo $'  
   [Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwm-htf-o
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-Setup-puppy.xpm
Comment=hide trays -old syntax
Exec=/nwp/jio
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Amusement
' > /nwp/c/trayfix-old
   echo $'  
   [Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=jwm-htf-n
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-Setup-puppy.xpm
Comment=hide trays -new
Exec=/nwp/jin
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Amusement
 ' > /nwp/c/trayfix-new

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
exec geany -i "$@"
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/.text_plain/geanyi
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
exec geany -i "$@"
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/OpenWith/geanyi
chmod 755 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/OpenWith/geanyi /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/.text_plain/geanyi 

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
fixmenus
jwm -restart
#jwm -reload
' > /nwp/qk1r

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#swap in previous jwmrc
cp -f /root/qkt.jwmrc /root/.jwmrc
#jwm -restart
jwm -reload
#use restart version if your jwmrc has custom shortcut keys--reload is faster and sufficient for menus
#use qk1r to run fixmenus and restore the original jwmrc (you'll keep whatever changes you make to the one you toggle in from /nwp/c/1, but changes to /root/.jwmrc are undone whenever fixmenus is run.
' > /nwp/qk1t
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#toggles in custom jwmrc from nwp folder and backs up previous jwmrc
 cp -f /root/.jwmrc /nwp/c/1/qkt.jwmrc
cp -f /nwp/c/1/qk.jwmrc /root/.jwmrc
#jwm -restart
jwm -reload
' > /nwp/qk1
echo $'
#restores original root 3 menu
#!/bin/sh
fixmenus
jwm -restart
' > /nwp/qk1r
chmod 755 /nwp/qk1 /nwp/qk1r
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/Pup*
' > /nwp/edpin 
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany -i /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/Pup*
' > /nwp/edpini 
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/pan*
' > /nwp/edpan
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany -i /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/pan*
' > /nwp/edpani
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany /nwp/c/1/Pup*
' > /nwp/edpinc
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany -i /nwp/c/1/Pup*
' > /nwp/edpinic
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany  /nwp/c/1/pan*
' > /nwp/edpanc
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
geany -i /nwp/c/1/pan*
' > /nwp/edpanic
chmod 755 /nwp/edpanic  /nwp/edpanc  /nwp/edpinic /nwp/edpinc /nwp/edpani /nwp/edpan /nwp/edpini  /nwp/edpin 

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
# petget /nwp/c/2/
# petget /nwp/c/1/
# petget /nwp/c/
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/
# cp -rf /nwp/c/1/
# petget /nwp/c/2/
# petget /nwp/c/1/
# cp -rf /nwp/c/dep32/
# cp -rf /nwp/c/dep64/
# petget /nwp/c/dep64/
# petget /nwp/c/dep32/
# petget /nwp/c/1/rec/
# cp -rf /nwp/c/1/rec/
' > /nwp/c/rec1
chmod 755 /nwp/c/rec1 
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/combo_boot_creator-1.2.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/dash-0.5.6.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/f3-3.0.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/filefinder-2.0.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/findnrun-1.10.5.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/getflash-1.5-6.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/get_java-1.0.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/gexec-0.4-pup1.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/img2pdf_tahrpup-1.1.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/javaif-20151214.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/maag-1.6.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/mupdf-1.4.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/mycp-1.0_noarch.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/mydbox-1.2_noarch.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/partview-2015.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/peasyglue-1.9.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/peasymp3_progs-4.8.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/peasypdf-3.3.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/peasyscale-1.8.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/pexec-001.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/PupClockset-2.4.1.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/PupControl-2.7.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/python-2.7.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/Right-click-6.9.7.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/Right-click-april64-6.9.6.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/SimplePythonHTTPServer-1.0.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/tas-1.9.pet
#~ petget /mnt/sda2/recs/Xournal_Puppy-0.4.8.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/combo_boot_creator-1.2.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/dash-0.5.6.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/f3-3.0.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/filefinder-2.0.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/findnrun-1.10.5.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/getflash-1.5-6.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/get_java-1.0.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/gexec-0.4-pup1.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/img2pdf_tahrpup-1.1.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/javaif-20151214.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/maag-1.6.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/mupdf-1.4.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/mycp-1.0_noarch.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/mydbox-1.2_noarch.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/partview-2015.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/peasyglue-1.9.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/peasymp3_progs-4.8.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/peasypdf-3.3.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/peasyscale-1.8.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/pexec-001.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/PupClockset-2.4.1.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/PupControl-2.7.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/python-2.7.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/Right-click-6.9.7.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/Right-click-april64-6.9.6.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/SimplePythonHTTPServer-1.0.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/tas-1.9.pet
petget /nwp/c/rec/Xournal_Puppy-0.4.8.pet
' > /nwp/c/rec2
chmod 755 /nwp/c/rec2
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
xdotool type "
sed -i \'s/find/replace/\' file
#use \ to comment out slashes (and presumably other stuff)
# find and replace / with \/ to make things easier
#sed -i \'1 i\(content to be inserted after first line)\' file
# sed -i \'/find/ s//replace/g\' filename      # shorter, faster sed syntax
"
' > /nwp/sehd
chmod 755 /nwp/sehd

echo $'
#! /bin/sh 
# name aeae 
# turn an executable into a menu item (aemenu) 
xclip -o | sed 's/^/cmd "title-here" "/' | sed 's/$/\"/' | xclip -selection clipboard 
xdotool type "`xclip -out -selection clipboard`"   
' > /nwp/aeae
chmod 755 /nwp/aeae 
echo $'
#! /bin/sh 
# name aeaem 
# ae menu slot template 
xdotool type 'menu "title" 
(your menu here) 
end 
' 
' > /nwp/aeaem
chmod 755 /nwp/aeaem
echo $'
#! /bin/sh 
# name jwmkr 
#  use on executables/ paths to executables 
# adds jwm menu tags around a selection of text in any text editor 
xclip -o | sed 's/^/<Program label="" icon="">/' | sed 's/$/<\/Program>/' | xclip -selection clipboard 
xdotool type "`xclip -out -selection clipboard`"
' > /nwp/jwmkr
chmod 755 /nwp/jwmkr 
echo $'
#! /bin/sh 
 #name jwmenuplate 
xdotool type \'<Menu label="pick a better title" icon=\"/path/to/choice.img\" height=\"16\"> 
[delete this and place your entries here] 
</Menu> 
\'
' > /nwp/jwmenuplate
chmod 755 /nwp/jwmenuplate
sed -i 's/vgt/\/nwp\/v/2' /nwp/nwpmenu
sed -i 's/xx/xx"/3' /nwp/nwpmenu
sed -i 's/" "xpad-backup"/" "\/nwp\/xpb"/' /nwp/nwpmenu
sed -i 's/" "xpad-clear"/" "\/nwp\/xpc"/' /nwp/nwpmenu
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
#replace path in   --entry-text ""  field with target directory
CMDLINE=$(yad --width=350 --skip-taskbar --center --on-top --fixed --sticky \
              --title="ll @ my-docs" --window-icon="gtk-execute" \
              --entry --entry-label="Run command:"  \
              --column="command" --entry-text "leafpad /root/my-documents/")
[ -z "$CMDLINE" ] && exit 0
 $CMDLINE &
exit 0
' > /nwp/lad
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
              --title="rl @ my-docs" --window-icon="gtk-execute" \
              --column="command" --entry-text "rox /root/my-documents/")
 $CMDLINE &
exit 0
' > /nwp/rad
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
              --title="gl @ my-docs" --window-icon="gtk-execute" \
              --column="command" --entry-text "geany /root/my-documents/")
 $CMDLINE &
exit 0
' > /nwp/gad
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
              --title="                  uu" --window-icon="gtk-execute" \
              --column="command" --entry-text "/nwp/")

$CMDLINE &
exit 0
' > /nwp/p-
chmod 755 /nwp/p- /nwp/gad /nwp/lad /nwp/rad

once you've run the upgrade script, you can run the store script. this will pull some of the configuration files from your current installation (geany, libreoffice (here's a screeny of a customized libreoffice--not something you'd want to do afresh each time:

Image), rox, bash history, gexec history--anything i thought would be handy for a new install or remembered wishing were still part of an old install when using a new one ended up in the following file:

#!/bin/sh
#store configs, pins, panels, etc
mkdir -p /nwp/c/1/
mkdir -p /root/.icons/rox-toolbar
#uncomment the touch and sed below if you're not importing rox customizations other than bookmarks
# touch /root/.gtkrc.mine
# sed -i '1 i\gtk-can-change-accels = 1' /root/.gtkrc.mine
cp -Rf  /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/ /nwp/c/1/louser4/
cp -f /root/.jwmrc /nwp/c/1/qk.jwmrc
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /nwp/c/1/oldjc
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /nwp/c/1/oldjp
cp /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/Pup* /nwp/c/1/
cp /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/pan* /nwp/c/1/
cp -f /root/.config/geany/keybindings.conf /nwp/c/1/keybindings.conf
cp -f /root/.config/geany/geany.conf /nwp/c/1/.config/geany/geany.conf
#copying of themes and startup scripts--no effect if you don't have them
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwm_colors /nwp/c/1/jwm_colors
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme /nwp/c/1/jwmrc-theme
cp -f /root/.jwm/themes/auroragrey-colors /nwp/c/1/auroragrey-colors
cp -f /root/.jwm/themes/auroragrey-jwmrc /nwp/c/1/auroragrey-jwmrc
cp -Rf /usr/share/themes/Flat-grey-rounded/ /nwp/c/1/Flat-grey-rounded/
cp -f /root/.gtk-bookmarks /nwp/c/1/.gtk-bookmarks
cp -f /root/.gtkrc-2.0 /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc-2.0
cp -f /root/.gtkrc-2.0.bak /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc-2.0.bak
cp -f /root/.gtkrc.mine.bak /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc.mine.bak
cp -f /root/.gtkrc.mine /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc.mine
cp -f/root/Startup/zarfl /nwp/c/1/zarfl 
cp -f /root/Startup/db /nwp/c/1/db
cp -f /root/Startup/hovs /nwp/c/1/hvs
cp -f /root/Startup/gny /nwp/c/1/gny
cp -f /root/Startup/0h /nwp/c/1/0h
cp -f/root/Startup/monter5.sh /nwp/c/1/monter5.sh 
cp -f /root/Startup/parclt /nwp/c/1/parclt
cp -f /root/Startup/losc /nwp/c/1/losc
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml /nwp/c/1/Groups.xml 
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml /nwp/c/1/Bookmarks.xml 
cp -f /root/bk.history /root/.history
cp -f /root/bk.gexec_history /root/.gexec_history
cp -f /root/.history /nwp/c/1/.history
cp -f /root/.gexec_history /nwp/c/1/.gexec_history
cp -f /root/custom_bm.txt /nwp/c/1/custom_bm.txt
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2 /nwp/c/1/menus2
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin /nwp/c/1/PuppyPino
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin2o
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin3o
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin4o
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin5o
cp -f/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin6o
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7 /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin7o
#cp /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/ /nwp/c/1/Pup* 
#you can use the above and below if you have the 24-30 piboards and want to transfer all of them over. update script has pin pan pinc panc pinic and panic--the ones with the i open in an new instance of geany. the c denotes the c folder in nwp. they open the pinboards (titles with an i) and the panels (i view both as things that might have useful stuff to be copied but are unlikely to be fully useful if swapped in directly)
#cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin-old
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPino
' > /nwp/p1o
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2o
' > /nwp/p2o
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3o
' > /nwp/p3o
echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4o
' > /nwp/p4o

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5o
' > /nwp/p5o

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6o
' > /nwp/p6o

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
rox --pinboard=/root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7o
' > /nwp/p7o

chmod 755 /nwp/p1o /nwp/p2o /nwp/p3o /nwp/p4o /nwp/p5o /nwp/p6o /nwp/p7o

#rerun to update
the port script is also an install script of sorts (for the nwp, the vtg, and any pets, packages, scripts or customizations you want to bring to a new install):

#!/bin/sh
#port
mkdir -p /root/Startup/quar
mkdir -p /root/.icons/rox-toolbar
#next section is formerly part of install procedure
cp /nwp/ww /root/my-applications/bin/ww
cp /nwp/f /root/my-applications/bin/f
cp /nwp/t /root/my-applications/bin/t
cp /nwp/p /root/my-applications/bin/p
cp /nwp/rr /root/my-applications/bin/rr
cp /nwp/rr /root/my-applications/bin/w11
chmod 755 /nwp/ww /root/my-applications/bin/w11
chmod 755 /nwp/ww /root/my-applications/bin/ww
chmod 755 /nwp/f /root/my-applications/bin/f
chmod 755 /nwp/t /root/my-applications/bin/t
chmod 755 /nwp/p /root/my-applications/bin/p
chmod 755 /nwp/rr /root/my-applications/bin/rr
chmod 755 /nwp/ch /nwp/p /nwp/ll /nwp/gl /nwp/chab /nwp/rl

cp -Rf /nwp/templates/* /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/Templates/
cp -Rf /nwp/icons/1rx1/ /root/.icons/rox-toolbar/1rx1/
cp -f /root/.jwmrc /root/.jwmrc-old
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc-old
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal-old

cp -f  /nwp/c/1/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f  /nwp/c/1/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /nwp/c/1/qk.jwmrc /root/.jwmrc

cp -f /nwp/c/1/geany.conf /root/.config/geany/geany.conf

cp -Rf /nwp/c/1/louser4/ /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/
cp -f /nwp/c/1/keybindings.conf /root/.config/geany/keybindings.conf
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPino
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin2 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2o
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin3 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3o
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin4 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4o
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin5 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5o
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin6 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6o
cp -f /nwp/c/1/PuppyPin7 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7o
cp /nwp/c/1/pan* /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/
#cp /nwp/c/1/Pup* /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/
cp -f /nwp/c/1/jwm_colors /root/.jwm/jwm_colors
cp -f /nwp/c/1/jwmrc-theme /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme
cp -f /nwp/c/1/auroragrey-colors /root/.jwm/themes/auroragrey-colors
cp -f /nwp/c/1/auroragrey-jwmrc /root/.jwm/themes/auroragrey-jwmrc
cp -Rf /nwp/c/1/Flat-grey-rounded/ /usr/share/themes/Flat-grey-rounded/
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gtk-bookmarks /root/.gtk-bookmarks
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc-2.0 /root/.gtkrc-2.0
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc-2.0.bak /root/.gtkrc-2.0.bak
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc.mine.bak /root/.gtkrc.mine.bak
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gtkrc.mine /root/.gtkrc.mine

cp -f  /nwp/c/1/Groups.xml  /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml
cp -f /nwp/c/1/Bookmarks.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml
cp -f /root/.history /root/bk.history
cp -f /root/.gexec_history /root/bk.gexec_history
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.history /root/.history
cp -f /nwp/c/1/.gexec_history /root/.gexec_history
cp -f /nwp/c/1/menus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2
cp -f /nwp/c/1/custom_bm.txt /root/custom_bm.txt
#rest of install procedure (if you were installing a new rather than porting your current nwp)
/nwp/c/32f
#/nwp/64f
#run petget to install the three dependencies. default is for 32bit and the older jwm set up.
# run jin or click the appropriate hidden tray fix icon in /nwp/c
#both mockup rec scripts are commented out by default:
#/nwp/c/rec2
#/nwp/c/rec1
# the following is an example of code that can be placed either here, rec1, rec2, 32f, or 64f. 
# they're the startup scripts i ported over to /nwp/c/1
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/zarfl /root/Startup/zarfl
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/db /root/Startup/db
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/hvs /root/Startup/hovs
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/gny /root/Startup/gny
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/0h /root/Startup/0h
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/monter5.sh /root/Startup/monter5.sh
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/parclt /root/Startup/parclt
# cp -f /nwp/c/1/losc /root/Startup/losc

/nwp/mbm
 killall ROX-Filer && rox -p /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin
fixmenus
jwm -restart

before you run the port/install script on a new installation, it's probably a good idea to run the backup:

#!/bin/sh
#preinstall:
#backup original configs, pins, and themes on new installation 

cp -f /root/.gtkrc.mine /root/.gtkrc.mine-old
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2-old
cp -R  /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/ /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user-old/
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml/root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oBookmarks.xml
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/globicons /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oglobicons
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oGroups.xml
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/omenus2
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Options /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oOptions
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwm_colors  /root/.jwm/jwm_colors-old
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme-old
cp -f /root/.gtk-bookmarks /root/.gtk-bookmarks-old
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/globicons /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/globiconso
cp -f /root/.config/geany/geany.conf /root/.config/geany/geany.conf-old
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPinol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2ol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3ol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4ol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5ol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6ol
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7 /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7ol
cp -f /root/custom_bm.txt /root/custom_bm-bk.txt

cp -f /root/.gtkrc.mine /root/.gtkrc.mine-old
cp -f /root/.config/geany/keybindings.conf /root/.config/geany/keybindings.confo
cp -f /root/.jwmrc /root/.jwmrc-old
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc-old
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal-old

the following script will restore the original configuration files:

#!/bin/sh

#restore original configs on new install

cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2-old /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2
cp -R  /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user-old/ /root/.config/libreoffice/4/user/
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oBookmarks.xml/root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Bookmarks.xml
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oglobicons /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/globicons
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oGroups.xml /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Groups.xml
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/omenus2 /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/menus2
cp -f /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/oOptions /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/ROX-Filer/Options
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwm_colors-old  /root/.jwm/jwm_colors
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme-old /root/.jwm/jwmrc-theme
cp -f /root/.gtk-bookmarks-old /root/.gtk-bookmarks
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/globiconso /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/globicons
cp -f /root/.config/geany/geany.conf-old /root/.config/geany/geany.conf
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPinol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin2
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin3
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin4
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin5
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin6
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7ol /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin7
cp -f /root/custom_bm-bk.txt /root/custom_bm.txt 
cp -f /root/.gtkrc.mine-old /root/.gtkrc.mine
cp -f /root/.config/geany/keybindings.confo /root/.config/geany/keybindings.conf
cp -f /root/.jwmrc-old /root/.jwmrc
cp -f /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc-old /etc/xdg/templates/_root_.jwmrc
cp -f /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal-old /root/.jwm/jwmrc-personal
cp -f /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin-old /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin
killall ROX-Filer && rox -p /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin
fixmenus
jwm -restart

some menu and icon updates in the works. i'll get compressed folders of the 32 and 64 bit dependencies (you could get them from a recent nwp if you don't want to wait til the next post) for you to drop into the new folders for them in /nwp/c. i'll also make the the 15mb or so rec folder available for download when the next batch of icons and desktop files are done.

Puppus Dogfellow

bug fix for 99 scripts and an update preview

#127 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

recommended bug fix, a preview of the next update, a flashback to the multi-tabbed urxvt issue from a post or two ago:

from the nwp thread:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:space gap directory flip fixes 99 scripts, nearly all related to word processing. please enter the following into a terminal and press enter if you've installed the nwp:

grep -lr --exclude-dir="/nwp/1000" -e "\#\! \/bin" /nwp/| xargs sed -i "s/\#\! \/bin/\#\!\/bin/g"
next update is fairly large, but it's half bug fix, all of which is handled by the above line (and so it's highly recommended). i thought i was just about ready to release the update but i ran into some problems with slacko and broke my quirky (DO NOT use an includes tag to include a menu that's visible into itself). anyway, my report with slacko is stick mostly to the ae side of things for now, though inserting key banks and additional submenus shouldn't be a problem (about to check, which is why the half-update. bugs me i left in all those errors, foresee spending my time fixing what i may soon break...). anyway, here's some shots of the update in the works--i need to get the installation for 64 bit sorted out a bit more. for slacko64, the rpm in the dependencies folder works best for xdotool and the aemenu.xz should be unpacked and the contents moved to /bin (ignore the pet in the folder and forgo the auto-install script. the installation scripts and methods in the "older" folder are the better bet until the next release. for thirty two bit, it shouldn't matter what installation method you choose. pick another location on the path (e.g. /root/my-applications/bin) if you'd prefer a place other than /bin for the aemenu cog in the compressed folder).

install mockup--ae menus (./.aei activated in the shot) can be placed and launched from anywhere.

progress on configure, swap, port, edit configure functions:

the above should also show the menu maker items--they've come in pretty handy and were also half broken.

first shot showing the more iconified version to come:

there'd be no need for the bug fixes if the "scz" script had been in place/existence when i made the originals--all of the dead functions were caused by an unnecessary space inserted after the initial shebang. at least when it comes to scripting shortcuts, seems like paste and place is the safer bet (assuming you got it correct in the first place--one of the bug fixes is actually a documentation fix--the comment out slashes in the help snippet were backwards in "sehd")..

shots are from p6, which lacks the original partview icon. default quick switches are basically that with different keycut banks (potentially--they start the same as default) set to be swapped in.

most future updates will be handled by cp -fRu, which will update scripts and menus but leave your files alone (assuming you don't use the scripts for your personal files, either by gutting them or commenting them out. seems like an imaginary concern...). if you've edited the scripts and want to preserve them, move them out before clicking the "update" script (not that i've made it yet).
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:
Puppus Dogfellow wrote:

then add

or

is easier.
you may be able to skip the wmrestart bit and just use killall ROX-Filer && rox -p /root/Choices/ROX-Filer/PuppyPin

(or whichever puppypin you want to activate for the last part). it's worth a shot since restarting rox is less time consuming than restarting X.
needs an X restart.

cheers.

Puppus Dogfellow

finally got around to improving that copy function...

#128 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

i made the improvement into a general pup thing, then added back the nwp version (started as yet another update script, but became some sort of leafpad as xpad improvement project--need to lighten the load, plus it's working well (so, here.)). use the bottom version, but apart from "you can also launch it with the vtg or the pwn/puup launcher," the info is basically the same as what's contained in the post from here, but you'd be without nwp activation (vtg would still work, but it's not a universal puppy thing).

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:The following script will allow you to easily make multiple copies of files or directories and edit their count, and to some degree, the wording of the copies (presets are for sets of three and five starting as file2X.1--the dummy extension is so you can easily swap in actual extensions or delete them (easier to delete from the template than add the extension after the fact). rox's built in bulk rename function (access with a right click) will allow text replacement, positional addition, and selective deletion, but you can further fine tune the final names with SFR's Multi-Rename or whatever bulk renamer comes with your pup (usually gfnrename or prename)).

#!/bin/sh
echo $'
#!/bin/sh

echo $\'

#!/bin/sh

for f in "$@"{2..6}.X ; do cp -fRu "$@" $f ; done
#replace the .X with an extension or delete it.
#eg: {x..y[..incr]}{AA..ZZ..5}{x..a} {x..a..-2}

\' > ./Make_Copies

echo $\'
#!/bin/sh
 leafpad ./Make_Copies
\' > ./Make_Copies--edit_range

chmod 755 ./Make_Copies--edit_range ./Make_Copies

' > /root/my-applications/bin/5ce

chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/5ce

echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-pencil.xpm
Comment=make multiple copies of a file by drag and drop
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/5ce
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/Templates/5ce
echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-penguin.xpm
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/5c
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/5c
echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/3c
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/3c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
' > /root/my-applications/bin/5c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
for f in "$@"{2..4}.X ; do cp -fRu "$@" $f ; done
' > /root/my-applications/bin/3c

chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/3c /root/my-applications/bin/5c
The script places three desktop files in two folders used by rox for right click functions. the one that's accessible in the New menu will create two files in whatever folder it's clicked or activated. one is Make_Copies--edit_range, which opens the drag and drop file (Make_Copies) for you to edit. they're disposable and can be renamed and modified for portable use. the other two are in the Open With menu, which allows them to function as right click utilities--right click an item (file of folder--it updates and overwrites recursively so make sure you don't have identically oddly named files hanging about when you activate it if you want to keep older versions) and pick either 3 or 5c, both of which you can access for editing (or copy and alter to add other presets) by right click > Open With... > Customise. 5c (or 3c) /path/to/file will make multiple copies of the file according to the presets. entering 5ce (5c, edit) into a terminal will create the scripts Make_Copies and Make_Copies--edit_range in your current directory. "edit range" is set to open the other document in leafpad--you can adjust the script and watch it create the files, altering as necessary. if you edit the desktop files in geany, you can right click open (or shift plus control plus o) the target (which isn't as convenient as 5ce).

it's working well. wish i needed to copy more stuff.

:lol:

#!/bin/sh
echo $'
#!/bin/sh

echo $\'

#!/bin/sh

\' > ./Make_Copies

echo $\'
#!/bin/sh
 leafpad ./Make_Copies

' > /root/my-applications/bin/5ce

chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/5ce

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

echo $\'

#!/bin/sh

\' > ./Make_Copies

echo $\'
#!/bin/sh
 leafpad ./Make_Copies

' > /nwp/5ce

chmod 755 /nwp/5ce

echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Icon=/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-pencil.xpm
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/5ce
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/Templates/5ce
echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/5c
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/5c
echo $'
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=
Exec=/root/my-applications/bin/3c
Terminal=false
Type=Application
GenericName=
Version=1.0
Categories=Utility
' > /root/.config/rox.sourceforge.net/SendTo/3c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
' > /root/my-applications/bin/5c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
' > /root/my-applications/bin/3c

chmod 755 /root/my-applications/bin/3c /root/my-applications/bin/5c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
' > /nwp/3c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
' > /nwp/5c

chmod 755 /nwp/3c /nwp/5c

echo $'
#!/bin/sh

echo $\'

#!/bin/sh

\' > ./Make_Copies

echo $\'
#!/bin/sh
 leafpad ./Make_Copies

' > /nwp/5ce

chmod 755 /nwp/5ce

then add

Code:
or
Code:
is easier.

needs an X restart.

cheers.
actually, i can't get the function to work in the newest slacko64 without manually editing the file (menu2), so the killall method may actually still work on most pups.

Puppus Dogfellow

A new look for Dexter Homerow: 669 keys, a new launcher,

#129 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

alt plus control bank is now used for leafpad and geany trying to take the place of xpad--lpx in the launcher is a pop up menu that allows you to fine tune what gets popped up with regards to pads (leafpad windows) or reams (same files opened in geany), but you can use either the main launcher to open the other two banks of five (runge, rungs) or the leafpad launcher (ll in main launcher reopens it as leafpad /nwp/) to access any individual files in the /nwp/notes directory.

the alt plus hjkl functions are now all launchers, mostly to make way for 66k9--a 669 key virtual keypad. it's easiest to offer here first (somewhat more of a context and no dependencies) and if the long second script takes, you can always recopy chunks to repair keys/"keys" you've overwritten with aliases (rather than have the two (or more) coexist) or have other wise lost (you'll still likely need to set the permissions with a right click or in the ch launcher.) here are the new key suggestions (search "mnem" and you'll find the right spot):

<Key mask="AC" key="h">/nwp/rungn</Key>
	<Key mask="AC" key="j">/nwp/rungo</Key>
	<Key mask="AC" key="k">/nwp/rungt</Key>
	<Key mask="AC" key="l">/nwp/lpx</Key>

<Key mask="A" key="h">exec:/nwp/k</Key>
	<Key mask="A" key="j">exec:/nwp/rl</Key>
	<Key mask="A" key="k">exec:/nwp/gl</Key>
	<Key mask="A" key="l">exec:/nwp/ll</Key>

<Key mask="SA" key="h">exec:ccdi</Key>
	<Key mask="SA" key="j">close</Key>
	<Key mask="SA" key="k">exec:kill</Key>
	<Key mask="SA" key="l">exec:cadi</Key>

<!--  mnemonic is "ask to kill"--these are shutdown scripts on the right side home row. shift plus control below are layer and stickiness.-->

<Key mask="SAC" key="h">move</Key>
	<Key mask="SAC" key="j">resize</Key>
	<Key mask="SAC" key="k">prevstacked</Key>
	<Key mask="SAC" key="l">nextstacked</Key>
	<!--  also on the arrow keys-->

<Key mask="SC" key="h">exec:laa</Key>
	<Key mask="SC" key="j">exec:lma</Key>
	<Key mask="SC" key="k">exec:lba</Key>
	<Key mask="SC" key="l">exec:wmctrl -r :ACTIVE: -b add,sticky</Key>

--------

screenshot of the xpad replacement scheme:

------------

screenshots and info gifs for 669:

669 keys--macros and aliases

--------

this is the leafpad tweak:

#!/bin/sh

mkdir -p /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s
	mkdir -p /nwp/notes/n/{01..05}

touch /nwp/notes/n/1 /nwp/notes/n/2 /nwp/notes/n/3 /nwp/notes/n/4 /nwp/notes/n/5
	touch /nwp/notes/n/o/6 /nwp/notes/n/o/7 /nwp/notes/n/o/8 /nwp/notes/n/o/9 /nwp/notes/n/o/10
	touch /nwp/notes/n/o/t/11 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/12 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/13 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/14 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/15
	touch /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/16 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/17 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/18 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/19 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/20
	touch /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/21 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/22 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/23 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/24 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/25

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	#nrung
	leafpad /nwp/notes/n/1| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/2| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/3| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/4| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/5
	' > /nwp/rungn

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	#orung
	leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/6| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/7| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/8| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/9| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/10
	' > /nwp/rungo

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	#trung
	leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/11| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/12| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/13| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/14| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/15
	' > /nwp/rungt

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	#erung
	leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/16| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/17| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/18| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/19| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/20
	' > /nwp/runge

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	#srung
	leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/21| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/22| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/23| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/24| leafpad /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/25
	' > /nwp/rungs

chmod 755 /nwp/rungs /nwp/runge /nwp/rungt /nwp/rungo /nwp/rungn

echo $'

menu "Leafpad 5x5" 
	cmd "leafpad-1-5" "/nwp/rungn"
	cmd "leafpad-6-10" "/nwp/rungo" 
	cmd "leafpad-11-15" "/nwp/rungt" 
	cmd "leafpad-16-20" "/nwp/runge" 
	cmd "leafpad-21-25" "/nwp/rungs"
	end 

menu "open rungs in geany" 
	cmd "geany-1-5" "geany /nwp/notes/n/1 /nwp/notes/n/2 /nwp/notes/n/3 /nwp/notes/n/4 /nwp/notes/n/5"
	cmd "geany-6-10" "geany /nwp/notes/n/o/6 /nwp/notes/n/o/7 /nwp/notes/n/o/8 /nwp/notes/n/o/9 /nwp/notes/n/o/10"
	cmd "geany-11-15" "geany /nwp/notes/n/o/t/11 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/12 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/13 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/14 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/15"
	cmd "geany-16-20" "geany /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/16 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/17 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/18 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/19 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/20"
	cmd "geany-21-25" "geany /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/21 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/22 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/23 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/24 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/25"
	end 

menu "open rungs in geany, new instance" 
	cmd "geany -i  1-5" "geany -i /nwp/notes/n/1 /nwp/notes/n/2 /nwp/notes/n/3 /nwp/notes/n/4 /nwp/notes/n/5"
	cmd "geany -i 6-10" "geany -i /nwp/notes/n/o/6 /nwp/notes/n/o/7 /nwp/notes/n/o/8 /nwp/notes/n/o/9 /nwp/notes/n/o/10"
	cmd "geany -i  11-15" "geany -i /nwp/notes/n/o/t/11 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/12 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/13 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/14 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/15"
	cmd "geany -i  16-20" "geany -i /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/16 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/17 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/18 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/19 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/20"
	cmd "geany -i 21-25" "geany -i /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/21 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/22 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/23 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/24 /nwp/notes/n/o/t/e/s/25"
	end 

cmd "edit rungs, all (geany)" "geany -i /nwp/rungn /nwp/rungo /nwp/rungt /nwp/runge /nwp/rungs"
	cmd "edit this menu--leafpad" "leafpad /nwp/lpxm"
	cmd "edit this menu--geany" "geany /nwp/lpxm"

' > /nwp/lpxm

echo $'
	#!/bin/sh
	aemenu -rc /nwp/lpxm

' > /nwp/lpx

chmod 755 /nwp/lpx

next script is pretty long and may tank the post, so i'll try it on its own. it's the 669 keys with no dependencies or downloads, so it's worth a shot...actual dependencies (general pups and for what's shown) are yad, aemenu and xdotool. thanks to Iguleder for pexec. (launcher is basically all pexec and the keys are basically all tiny xdotool scripts (thanks, Jordan Sissel).

whether it posts or not, this is the pattern for the keys: 1-36 are F1-F36 and adding modifiers in alphabetical order up to five will take you to 539; the last set is the alphabet following the same rule but starting with three modifiers (alt, control, shift, since super is higher up alphabetically) and going to four to reach 669. save as their abbreviated function to have something easier to remember and call them by. screen capture shows keys being assigned by the scripts clicked on a desktop--the key pad can be exploded off the launcher and placed on the pinboard and panels backed by whatever icons or text you choose.

unlike the previous update, this one's not broken, just divided.

:oops: :roll:

in any case, working well so far.

Puppus Dogfellow

66k9: Customize Your Interface Off

#130 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

script below has folders made for conflicted aliases (it should take a while before it's really needed) and dependencies, which will be empty, but you could make the 669 portable by adding yad, xdotool, and aemenu. here's the script:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /nwp/keys/{1,k,dep32,dep64,icons,launchers,macros,recs}

echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+a ' > /nwp/keys/k/669
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+b ' > /nwp/keys/k/668
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+c ' > /nwp/keys/k/667
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+d ' > /nwp/keys/k/666
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+e ' > /nwp/keys/k/665
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+f ' > /nwp/keys/k/664
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+g ' > /nwp/keys/k/663
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+h ' > /nwp/keys/k/662
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+i ' > /nwp/keys/k/661
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+j ' > /nwp/keys/k/660
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+k ' > /nwp/keys/k/659
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+l ' > /nwp/keys/k/658
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+m ' > /nwp/keys/k/657
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+n ' > /nwp/keys/k/656
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+o ' > /nwp/keys/k/655
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+p ' > /nwp/keys/k/654
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+q ' > /nwp/keys/k/653
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+r ' > /nwp/keys/k/652
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+s ' > /nwp/keys/k/651
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+t ' > /nwp/keys/k/650
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+u ' > /nwp/keys/k/649
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+v ' > /nwp/keys/k/648
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+w ' > /nwp/keys/k/647
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+x ' > /nwp/keys/k/646
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+y ' > /nwp/keys/k/645
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+z ' > /nwp/keys/k/644
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+a ' > /nwp/keys/k/643
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+b ' > /nwp/keys/k/642
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+c ' > /nwp/keys/k/641
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+d ' > /nwp/keys/k/640
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+e ' > /nwp/keys/k/639
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+f ' > /nwp/keys/k/638
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+g ' > /nwp/keys/k/637
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+h ' > /nwp/keys/k/636
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+i ' > /nwp/keys/k/635
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+j ' > /nwp/keys/k/634
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+k ' > /nwp/keys/k/633
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+l ' > /nwp/keys/k/632
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+m ' > /nwp/keys/k/631
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+n ' > /nwp/keys/k/630
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+o ' > /nwp/keys/k/629
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+p ' > /nwp/keys/k/628
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+q ' > /nwp/keys/k/627
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+r ' > /nwp/keys/k/626
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+s ' > /nwp/keys/k/625
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+t ' > /nwp/keys/k/624
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+u ' > /nwp/keys/k/623
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+v ' > /nwp/keys/k/622
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+w ' > /nwp/keys/k/621
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+x ' > /nwp/keys/k/620
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+y ' > /nwp/keys/k/619
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+shift+z ' > /nwp/keys/k/618
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+a ' > /nwp/keys/k/617
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+b ' > /nwp/keys/k/616
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+c ' > /nwp/keys/k/615
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+d ' > /nwp/keys/k/614
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+e ' > /nwp/keys/k/613
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+f ' > /nwp/keys/k/612
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+g ' > /nwp/keys/k/611
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+h ' > /nwp/keys/k/610
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+i ' > /nwp/keys/k/609
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+j ' > /nwp/keys/k/608
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+k ' > /nwp/keys/k/607
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+l ' > /nwp/keys/k/606
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+m ' > /nwp/keys/k/605
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+n ' > /nwp/keys/k/604
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+o ' > /nwp/keys/k/603
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+p ' > /nwp/keys/k/602
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+q ' > /nwp/keys/k/601
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+r ' > /nwp/keys/k/600
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+s ' > /nwp/keys/k/599
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+t ' > /nwp/keys/k/598
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+u ' > /nwp/keys/k/597
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+v ' > /nwp/keys/k/596
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+w ' > /nwp/keys/k/595
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+x ' > /nwp/keys/k/594
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+y ' > /nwp/keys/k/593
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+shift+z ' > /nwp/keys/k/592
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+a ' > /nwp/keys/k/591
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+b ' > /nwp/keys/k/590
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+c ' > /nwp/keys/k/589
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+d ' > /nwp/keys/k/588
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+e ' > /nwp/keys/k/587
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+f ' > /nwp/keys/k/586
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+g ' > /nwp/keys/k/585
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+h ' > /nwp/keys/k/584
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+i ' > /nwp/keys/k/583
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+j ' > /nwp/keys/k/582
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+k ' > /nwp/keys/k/581
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+l ' > /nwp/keys/k/580
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+m ' > /nwp/keys/k/579
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+n ' > /nwp/keys/k/578
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+o ' > /nwp/keys/k/577
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+p ' > /nwp/keys/k/576
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+q ' > /nwp/keys/k/575
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+r ' > /nwp/keys/k/574
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+s ' > /nwp/keys/k/573
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+t ' > /nwp/keys/k/572
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+u ' > /nwp/keys/k/571
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+v ' > /nwp/keys/k/570
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+w ' > /nwp/keys/k/569
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+x ' > /nwp/keys/k/568
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+y ' > /nwp/keys/k/567
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+z ' > /nwp/keys/k/566
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+a ' > /nwp/keys/k/565
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+b ' > /nwp/keys/k/564
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+c ' > /nwp/keys/k/563
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+d ' > /nwp/keys/k/562
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+e ' > /nwp/keys/k/561
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+f ' > /nwp/keys/k/560
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+g ' > /nwp/keys/k/559
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+h ' > /nwp/keys/k/558
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+i ' > /nwp/keys/k/557
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+j ' > /nwp/keys/k/556
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+k ' > /nwp/keys/k/555
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+l ' > /nwp/keys/k/554
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+m ' > /nwp/keys/k/553
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+n ' > /nwp/keys/k/552
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+o ' > /nwp/keys/k/551
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+p ' > /nwp/keys/k/550
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+q ' > /nwp/keys/k/549
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+r ' > /nwp/keys/k/548
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+s ' > /nwp/keys/k/547
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+t ' > /nwp/keys/k/546
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+u ' > /nwp/keys/k/545
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+v ' > /nwp/keys/k/544
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+w ' > /nwp/keys/k/543
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+x ' > /nwp/keys/k/542
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+y ' > /nwp/keys/k/541
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+z ' > /nwp/keys/k/540
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/539
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/538
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/537
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/536
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/535
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/534
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/533
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/532
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/531
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/530
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/529
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/528
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/527
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/526
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/525
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/524
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/523
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/522
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/521
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/520
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/519
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/518
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/517
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/516
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/515
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/514
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/513
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/512
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/511
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/510
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/509
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/508
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/507
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/506
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/505
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/504
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/503
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/502
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/501
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/500
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/499
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/498
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/497
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/496
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/495
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/494
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/493
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/492
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/491
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/490
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/489
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/488
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/487
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/486
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/485
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/484
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/483
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/482
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/481
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/480
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/479
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/478
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/477
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/476
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/475
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/474
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/473
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/472
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/471
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/470
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/469
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+ctrl+super+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/468
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/467
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/466
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/465
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/464
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/463
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/462
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/461
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/460
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/459
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/458
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/457
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/456
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/455
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/454
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/453
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/452
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/451
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/450
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/449
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/448
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/447
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/446
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/445
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/444
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/443
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/442
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/441
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/440
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/439
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/438
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/437
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/436
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/435
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/434
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/433
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+super+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/432
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/431
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/430
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/429
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/428
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/427
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/426
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/425
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/424
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/423
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/422
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/421
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/420
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/419
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/418
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/417
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/416
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/415
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/414
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/413
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/412
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/411
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/410
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/409
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/408
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/407
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/406
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/405
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/404
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/403
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/402
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/401
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/400
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/399
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/398
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/397
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/396
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/395
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/394
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/393
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/392
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/391
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/390
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/389
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/388
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/387
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/386
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/385
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/384
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/383
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/382
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/381
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/380
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/379
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/378
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/377
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/376
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/375
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/374
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/373
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/372
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/371
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/370
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/369
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/368
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/367
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/366
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/365
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/364
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/363
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/362
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/361
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/360
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/359
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/358
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/357
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/356
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/355
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/354
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/353
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/352
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/351
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/350
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/349
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/348
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/347
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/346
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/345
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/344
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/343
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/342
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/341
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/340
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/339
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/338
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/337
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/336
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/335
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/334
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/333
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/332
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/331
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/330
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/329
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/328
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/327
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/326
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/325
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+super+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/324
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/323
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/322
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/321
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/320
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/319
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/318
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/317
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/316
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/315
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/314
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/313
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/312
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/311
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/310
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/309
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/308
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/307
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/306
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/305
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/304
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/303
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/302
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/301
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/300
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/299
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/298
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/297
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/296
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/295
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/294
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/293
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/292
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/291
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/290
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/289
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/288
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/287
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/286
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/285
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/284
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/283
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/282
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/281
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/280
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/279
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/278
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/277
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/276
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/275
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/274
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/273
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/272
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/271
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/270
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/269
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/268
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/267
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/266
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/265
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/264
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/263
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/262
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/261
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/260
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/259
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/258
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/257
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/256
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/255
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/254
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+super+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/253
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/252
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/251
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/250
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/249
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/248
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/247
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/246
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/245
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/244
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/243
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/242
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/241
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/240
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/239
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/238
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/237
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/236
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/235
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/234
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/233
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/232
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/231
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/230
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/229
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/228
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/227
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/226
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/225
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/224
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/223
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/222
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/221
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/220
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/219
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/218
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/217
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/216
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/215
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/214
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/213
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/212
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/211
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/210
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/209
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/208
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/207
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/206
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/205
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/204
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/203
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/202
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/201
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/200
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/199
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/198
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/197
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/196
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/195
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/194
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/193
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/192
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/191
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/190
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/189
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/188
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/187
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/186
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/185
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/184
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/183
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/182
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+ctrl+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/181
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/180
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/179
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/178
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/177
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/176
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/175
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/174
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/173
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/172
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/171
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/170
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/169
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/168
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/167
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/166
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/165
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/164
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/163
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/162
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/161
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/160
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/159
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/158
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/157
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/156
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/155
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/154
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/153
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/152
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/151
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/150
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/149
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/148
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/147
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/146
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key super+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/145
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/144
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/143
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/142
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/141
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/140
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/139
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/138
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/137
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/136
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/135
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/134
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/133
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/132
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/131
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/130
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/129
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/128
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/127
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/126
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/125
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/124
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/123
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/122
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/121
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/120
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/119
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/118
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/117
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/116
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/115
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/114
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/113
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/112
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/111
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/110
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key shift+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/109
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/108
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/107
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/106
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/105
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/104
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/103
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/102
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/101
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/100
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/99
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/98
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/97
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/96
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/95
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/94
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/93
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/92
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/91
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/90
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/89
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/88
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/87
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/86
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/85
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/84
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/83
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/82
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/81
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/80
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/79
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/78
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/77
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/76
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/75
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/74
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key ctrl+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/73
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/72
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/71
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/70
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/69
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/68
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/67
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/66
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/65
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/64
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/63
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/62
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/61
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/60
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/59
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/58
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/57
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/56
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/55
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/54
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/53
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/52
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/51
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/50
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/49
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/48
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/47
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/46
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/45
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/44
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/43
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/42
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/41
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/40
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/39
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/38
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key alt+F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/37
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F36 ' > /nwp/keys/k/36
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F35 ' > /nwp/keys/k/35
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F34 ' > /nwp/keys/k/34
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F33 ' > /nwp/keys/k/33
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F32 ' > /nwp/keys/k/32
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F31 ' > /nwp/keys/k/31
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F30 ' > /nwp/keys/k/30
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F29 ' > /nwp/keys/k/29
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F28 ' > /nwp/keys/k/28
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F27 ' > /nwp/keys/k/27
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F26 ' > /nwp/keys/k/26
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F25 ' > /nwp/keys/k/25
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F24 ' > /nwp/keys/k/24
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F23 ' > /nwp/keys/k/23
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F22 ' > /nwp/keys/k/22
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F21 ' > /nwp/keys/k/21
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F20 ' > /nwp/keys/k/20
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F19 ' > /nwp/keys/k/19
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F18 ' > /nwp/keys/k/18
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F17 ' > /nwp/keys/k/17
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F16 ' > /nwp/keys/k/16
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F15 ' > /nwp/keys/k/15
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F14 ' > /nwp/keys/k/14
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F13 ' > /nwp/keys/k/13
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F12 ' > /nwp/keys/k/12
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F11 ' > /nwp/keys/k/11
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F10 ' > /nwp/keys/k/10
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F9 ' > /nwp/keys/k/9
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F8 ' > /nwp/keys/k/8
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F7 ' > /nwp/keys/k/7
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F6 ' > /nwp/keys/k/6
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F5 ' > /nwp/keys/k/5
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F4 ' > /nwp/keys/k/4
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F3 ' > /nwp/keys/k/3
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F2 ' > /nwp/keys/k/2
echo $'#!/bin/sh
xdotool key F1 ' > /nwp/keys/k/1
chmod 755  /nwp/keys/k/*

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
CMDLINE=$(yad --width=370 --skip-taskbar --center --on-top --fixed --sticky \
              --title="" --window-icon="/root/puppy-reference/mini-icons/mini-keyboard.xpm" \
              --column="command" --entry-text "/nwp/keys/k/")

$CMDLINE &
exit 0

' > /nwp/k-

echo $'
#!/bin/sh
/nwp/k-| xdotool sleep .3s key Right
' > /nwp/k

chmod 755 /nwp/k /nwp/k-
seems to have worked (preview's okay). see above for pics, context, and a slightly hard to read help file.

Puppus Dogfellow

update includes all previous nwp updates and bug fixes

#131 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

nwp-1.2.tar.xz

it's a large update (fixmenus took over a minute when i dropped the configuration from p6 into an installation of ~572.11) and in order to have a way to reverse it if necessary, i recommend renaming your existing nwp, then copying over (to test or because that's your general preference, you could just symlink) the nwp folder to / (make a new /nwp top level directory).

in the /nwp/c directory is the p6config folder--the scripts in there will allow for one click installation and reversal, but you need the nwp folder backed up to truly reverse more than just the settings. for p6, the updated root1 menu is also a bug fix--many doubled colons were found and corrected when the restructuring and improvements were being done. the configuration quick switch in the browsers plus submenu is still being sorted out, though the port and store bits should still work. this upgrade was worked out on an older nwp that was a bit behind in that regard, so unless you want to configure the switches yourself, for now ignore them (in all likelihood they'll correctly back up your settings but in most cases will lie about having something to actually switch to. feature's still in the development stages, i guess you can say).

the panel folder in the icons directory can be dragged to the desktop or panels themselves. the 0-9 panel desktop files inside all function as toggles and quick switches. if you're not concerned about saving the space, you can highlight the contents and drag the items to the panels--saves a click when accessing the function (but takes ten times the space).

Puppus Dogfellow

update of the big browser rec

#132 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

OscarTalks has yet again updated some browsers, this time the big chrome-like SlimJet, which is my heavy browser recommendation. i made a pet from the sfs. you can grab them here:

slimjet-7.0.5.0.sfs

slimjet-7.0.5.0.pet

---

still getting the rec folder together (it will likely be made available as an online folder you could pick through and make a custom download.xz from rather than (as planned) just a compressed folder with a contents list), but one thing that will be included (and which formerly was by default :oops: ) has recently been updated:

AFI-1.0.6.pet by RSH

it's a great and quick way to populate your machine with pups, whether for main use or as backups and safety valves (sure, pfix=ram may be easier, but every time you boot into a backup you fix up a little here and there, next thing you know, it's like an old friend.) i used to include 1.02, accidentally left it out of a folder i use to feed respins, and am now adding back what never should've been left out. it's in the repo's utility folder, but the link is to RSH's thread so you can read up on it.

enjoy.

Puppus Dogfellow

haven't made wine packages in a while

#133 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

w192.sfs

w192.pet

thanks to version2013 i was able to put together up to date wine packages (i also added his version of xorghigh to the repo).

---------

trying to figure out which 64 bit to use as the basis for the next version and to complete the set, which brings up a point i suppose i should have brought up a while ago: all the precise spins are PAE, the unicorn spin is not (both and all preceding have been 32bit).

Puppus Dogfellow

newest 32 bit LibreOffice package

#134 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

LibreOffice-5.1.0_en-US_xz.sfs

______

did some more testing. wait for the next upgrade/stick to 5.0.4.

sorry.

Puppus Dogfellow

Re: newest 32 bit LibreOffice package

#135 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

Puppus Dogfellow wrote:LibreOffice-5.1.0_en-US_xz.sfs

______

did some more testing. wait for the next upgrade/stick to 5.0.4.

sorry.
jre-8u71-i586.sfs

this new (not sure if it's the newest--made it a day or two ago--64 bit version i made (thanks to rerwin and his get-java script for both) an hour or so ago has a higher version number) java package seems to cure the problems in precise, so i've reupped the pet:

LibreOffice-5.1.0_en-US_xz.pet.

some of my icons are non-standard, which may explain theonly problem i'm seeing with the new package so far.

as a further word of caution, or at least background so it's clear what i consider testing for LibreOffice--i load up a few giant documents in odt and docx and make sure they're navigable and editable and otherwise behave as they should. i sync some stuff through dropbox and spideroak--if it works as smoothly as the previous version has at this point, i consider it okay. i don't use the spreadsheets or presentation programs bundled in the suite, so that's not something i ever really test. if anyone has any problems with the packages, they should post them here or the linked LibreOffice thread to give other users a heads up or some kind of guidance as to what works and what doesn't.

so--perhaps i pulled the pets from the repo prematurely. other than three icons that have gone missing, 5.1 actually appears to work as well as 5.0.4. i didn't read up on the update, so i don't know what's gained by the move, but i no longer have any real reason to caution against the upgrade.

Puppus Dogfellow

Update release notes for ~572.14 and p6.0

#136 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

from info and md5sums for p6.0 and ~572.14.txt, a file in the ~572, p575, and p57577 folder in the puppy isos folder of my repo:

p6.0.iso md5: cfec3c91a98f07301a5c901c7a8103ce  184 mb
~572.14.iso md5: cb47d7829f1fd43328df1c5f4ff12056  244 mb

to ~572.13, ~572.14 adds nwp_1.2 and

libperl5.18_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb  urxvt-9.21_man.pet
nvidia-glx-173.14.38-k3.9.11.pet      urxvt-9.21_PrecisePup-5.4.3.pet
perl-base_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb    xorg_high-0.0.1.pet
slimjet-7.0.5.0.pet

this fixes numerous bugs with the mini word processor, gives tabs and other accoutrements to urxvt, and adds the very capable slim jet as a built in--the thing's grown quite a bit and now weighs in at 244 mb. slimjet is apparently chrome but quicker--wish i could get it to work as a 32 bit app in my slacko64 install--it's lighter than chrome and a better word processor (as google docs) than abiword, though i offer abiword indirectly through other 32 bit pups i host (a list which i soon plan to expand to include 8geee's slacko5.7 update (older firefox--it has issues? 8geee is buggy with security so he uses and manually updates an older ff, and i've been avoiding the recent firefoxes because they've been sluggish* for me, so it may be worth looking into, especially if you're a fan of that browser in particular) and smaller than either this or p.6/p.6.0. As with the similarly small Precise spin by vicmz i plan to host, it's in between both in terms of modernity (kernel wise, the unicorn spin is newest, followed by vicmz's open box-tweaked Precise 5.7.1 (which has had its kernel updated to (i believe)tahr's), then 8geee's slacko spin (which i believe is first generation woof ce?), and the oldest kernel of all is the one in ~572.14, which is more or less my main o.s.).

i believe the browser choice makes it more powerful than p6 (which is non PAE and was kept (differentiated) smaller as a result), and i intend to use this spin on my 64 bit 6 gig ram laptop (p6.0 goes to one of the two  machines with 2 gig of ram or less). PAE can access over 3.5 gig of ram, but it's not especially good with it compared to 64 bit machines so i figure having the large sfs sit in what's essentially a dead portion of ram isn't such a bad thing. 32 bit pups run lighter and have more software available to them, and i'm going back to one on a machine that may or may not exhibit a performance penalty as a result. moving on to the changes to the other spin,

p6.0 adds

nwp_1.2 and

libperl5.18_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb  PPM_fix_unicornpup.pet
libvpx-1.5.0-3-i686.pkg.tar.pet       urxvt-9.21_man.pet
palemoon-26.0.3-i686.pet              urxvt-9.21.pet
perl-base_5.18.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb

to p6, which gives it a browser that actually works with the built in word processor, tricks out urxvt in the manner mentioned above, and allows Take-A-Shot (screenshot utility) to function.

p.dogfellow, 2/19/16

(i'll delete this parenthetical (and likely replace it with direct links to info and/or downloads for the other pups mentioned) when i up the other spins--they're not yet in the repo.)

___

the LP-marked (lazy puppy--SFSes by RSH, some of which have been converted to pet) packages in the repo's audio folder and elsewhere should work in both spins (i believe i recall RSH saying he was using them in his own unicorn spin (he made them for Precise 5.7.1), but i guess to be safe consider it untested (sfs form can't really do any harm at any rate)).

here's the devx again: devx_precise_5.7.2.sfs

here's the devx for p6.0:
(same as the original unicorn pup devx)

see first page and here for some background on the spins prior to the update.

i think i remember reading musher0's project is also 32 bit, so there's another option (and another near-future addition to the repo). the various versions of DebianDog available also look interesting...

___
edit:
* not sure if this will help anyone else out or how universal were my firefox problems (sloth in p6, sloth and crashes in my precise spins and slacko64), but disconnecting sync on my phone seems to have fixed the problems all around. see post below for a how-to on adding firefox to either spin.

here's a link to RSH's repo:
http://lazy-puppy.weebly.com/downloads.html

here's a link to csipesz's repo:
http://www.solidfiles.com/folder/1c4ec7e5c4/.

both are precise-centric. any isos i fail to grab can likely be found at ally's repo:
https://archive.org/details/puppylinux
Last edited by Puppus Dogfellow on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

Puppus Dogfellow

#137 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

the included browsers and the updates herein are (as usual) thanks to OscarTalks. if you want to add palemoon to the precise spin,
palemoon-26.0.3-i686.sfs
palemoon-26.0.3-i686.pet.

if you want to add slimjet to the unicornpup spin, use the packages Oscar made for tahr:
slimjet-7.0.5.0-tahr.pet
slimjet-7.0.5.0-tahr.sfs

here are some updated java packages--you'll need them if you choose LibreOffice 5.1.0 over 5.0.4:
jre-8u73-i586.sfs
jre-8u73-i586.pet

to add firefox to either spin, i recommend downloading the compressed folder from mozilla, unpacking it, and then linking or moving the contained firefox folder to sda1--that will enable the firefox entry on the left click menu (which is also accessible through alt+1, 0 and 2-9 being the keys alt needs to modify to access the other 9 jwm menus). to change the menu to suit a different location,

geany /nwp/root3/root1menu
or
leafpad /nwp/root3/root1menu

in a terminal, then search the file for sda1 and change that to suit your location of choice.

Pelo

jre-8u73-i586.sfs for java applications

#138 Post by Pelo »

jre-8u73-i586.sfs for java applications Jajuk, makagiga, and dataCrow. Downloading.

Puppus Dogfellow

both palemoon and slimjet have been recently updated

#139 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

OscarTalks has once again made updated Slimjet and Palemoon packages available:

palemoon-26.0.3-i686.sfs
palemoon-26.0.3-i686.pet
slimjet-8.0 (link is to a folder. for ~572.14, use the precise packages. for p6 and p6.0, use the tahr packages).

i recommend uninstalling large pets rather than just clobbering/overwriting them with new versions. for most things, the easiest way to do this would be shift plus spacebar > ppm > uninstall > [a click on the pet you want to uninstall]. for the built-ins (such as the two major browsers included in the last two releases), the recommended/easiest way is shift plus space bar > f > rem > [then move down to Remove All Packages with the arrow and hit enter]. a pop up will appear that will let you uninstall the programs of your choice at a click. after that's done, install the updated sfs or pet (by clicking on it and the one or two popups that follow). the right click menu can also take you to these utilities through the traditional pipes (in both spins, it includes an additional link to the applications folder itself, which you may or may not find an easier way to access programs (/ lets you search all categories by program name...find and run (f in launcher or terminal) gets to programs exceptionally quickly...there are many ways to do the same things, but this works and will save your settings and bookmarks, and it's not particularly time consuming regardless of how you kick it off)).

dillo as a quick reference popup and lightweight browser seems fine to me as is...i'm sure that's also out of date, but i have no complaints with it or plans to upgrade it. supposedly the next upgrade of netsurf (lightweight browser included in p6) will significantly increase its abilities. this newest slimjet feels a little heavier to me than the previous version, but the machine i'm judging it by (gateway desktop running p.6) went through some other changes, so maybe the extra fan noise and 200 mb of ram use comes from something else... future upgrades would only need the ppm procedure.

speaking of the ppm, if you miss abiword or seamonkey, you can grab/replace them through it (so i suppose it's more directly offered than i stated earlier).

_____

you can check out Oscar's repo directly: http://smokey01.com/OscarTalks/

(here's a mirror of his upgraded dillo package for precise).

Puppus Dogfellow

security and browser updates (openssl, palemoon, slimjet)

#140 Post by Puppus Dogfellow »

if there's a next version of these spins, both with include the auto-updating firefox as the "big browser." anyway, watchdog has provided pets to fix the most recent security problem--they install fine in both p6.0 and the approximately spin--i believe the dev and doc pets are optional (i installed all three on one spin, left out the dev on the other).

openssl-1.0.2g-w5-i486.pet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iMb4 ... sp=sharing
openssl_DEV-1.0.2g-w5-i486.pet:
openssl_DOC-1.0.2g-w5-i486.pet:

----

the p6 and p6.0 take the tahr slim jet packages, the palemoon packages work in either (thanks yet again to OscarTalks):

palemoon-26.1.1-i686.sfs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUDhE ... sp=sharing
palemoon-26.1.1-i686.pet:
slimjet-8.0.2.0-tahr.pet:
slimjet-8.0.2.0-tahr.sfs:
slimjet-8.0.2.0-precise.sfs:
slimjet-8.0.2.0-precise.pet:

____

the wine pet on the previous page needs to be extracted to a folder and its component pets installed individually--seems i uploaded another clunker. future wine package combos will have a script to auto-install the pets from a folder in lieu of the large pet (i tried an alternate method of making the large wine-plus-helpers pet, but it was over twice the size of the sfs version/original pet version. guess i should have left myself a note last time it worked out well. the sfs packages continue to work as expected).

icons for the 669 virtual key pad and a tweak so it works better with LibreOffice on the way (unlike Geany, LO restricts your key choices to what's offered on their popup, so it'd be better to have a set you don't need to cross-reference to call/assign/rename. the icons are fairly small (wide and short), but with a descriptive title once dragged to the desktop or a panel (a living cheat sheet to help you remember the assignment--click it or call it with shift+spacebar) should present a target as large as a typical desktop icon (without the description/name, they'd be more the size of most typical menu buttons--i intend to use them for the nwp word processing functions as well as to represent many of the keys in /nwp/keys/k).