Trayfreq compile error in tahr

discuss compiling applications for Puppy
HoerMirAuf

Trayfreq compile error in tahr

#1 Post by HoerMirAuf »

Hi Volks,

try to compile trayfreq in tahr always get a glib error.

Anybody have got it to run?

http://trayfreq.sourceforge.net/?page_id=3

L18L

#2 Post by L18L »

Hi
have no tahr
but compiled very fast in fatdog64-701
without any error.

Code: Select all

# make check
Making check in src
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'check'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src'
Making check in data
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/data'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'check'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/data'
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'check-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/spot/Downloads/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2'
#

HoerMirAuf

#3 Post by HoerMirAuf »

Hi L18L ...

failed in Tahr ... also in slacko with a glibc update to 2.21:

Code: Select all

trayfreq-trayfreq.o: In function `config_init':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:42: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:84: undefined reference to `g_strcmp0'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:90: undefined reference to `g_free'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:61: undefined reference to `g_log'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:46: undefined reference to `g_free'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:55: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
trayfreq-trayfreq.o: In function `main':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:96: undefined reference to `gtk_init_check'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:100: undefined reference to `g_log'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq.c:116: undefined reference to `gtk_main'
trayfreq-getfreq.o: In function `gf_init':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getfreq.c:45: undefined reference to `g_strstr_len'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getfreq.c:52: undefined reference to `g_strstr_len'
trayfreq-getfreq.o: In function `gf_get_frequency_label':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getfreq.c:103: undefined reference to `pow'
trayfreq-getgov.o: In function `gg_current':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getgov.c:74: undefined reference to `g_strrstr'
trayfreq-getgov.o: In function `gg_init':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getgov.c:44: undefined reference to `g_strstr_len'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/getgov.c:51: undefined reference to `g_strstr_len'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_clear_menu':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:92: undefined reference to `gtk_container_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:92: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:93: undefined reference to `gtk_container_foreach'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_generate_menu':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:130: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:130: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:132: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_shell_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:132: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:132: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_shell_append'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:122: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_new_with_label'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:123: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:123: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:123: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_get_group'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:125: undefined reference to `g_strcmp0'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:127: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:127: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:127: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_set_active'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:136: undefined reference to `gtk_separator_menu_item_new'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:137: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_shell_append'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:142: undefined reference to `g_strcmp0'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:145: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_new_with_label'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:146: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:146: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:146: undefined reference to `gtk_radio_menu_item_get_group'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:148: undefined reference to `g_strcmp0'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:153: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:153: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:155: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_shell_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:155: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:155: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_shell_append'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:158: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show_all'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `popup_menu':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:229: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:229: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:229: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_position_menu'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:229: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_popup'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_generate_menu':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:150: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:150: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:150: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_set_active'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `gov_menu_item_toggled':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:62: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_get_active'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:64: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:64: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `freq_menu_item_toggled':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:47: undefined reference to `gtk_check_menu_item_get_active'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:49: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_type'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:49: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_init':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:279: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_new'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:280: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:281: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_from_file'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:282: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_has_tooltip'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:283: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:283: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:284: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:284: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:285: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:285: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:286: undefined reference to `gtk_timeout_add'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_init_menu':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:99: undefined reference to `gtk_menu_new'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `update_tooltip':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:218: undefined reference to `gtk_tooltip_set_text'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_update_icon_percent':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:330: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:331: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_from_file'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:333: undefined reference to `g_free'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_show':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:338: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_visible'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_hide':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:343: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_visible'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_visible':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:348: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_get_visible'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `tray_embedded':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:353: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_is_embedded'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `activate':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:243: undefined reference to `g_spawn_command_line_async'
trayfreq-tray.o: In function `remove_menu_item':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/tray.c:87: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_destroy'
trayfreq-utilities.o: In function `util_get_prefix':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/utilities.c:33: undefined reference to `g_strcmp0'
trayfreq-widget_manager.o: In function `wm_add_widget':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/widget_manager.c:24: undefined reference to `g_list_prepend'
trayfreq-widget_manager.o: In function `wm_show_widgets':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/widget_manager.c:29: undefined reference to `g_list_last'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/widget_manager.c:32: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show'
trayfreq-trayfreq_set_interface.o: In function `si_gov':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq_set_interface.c:29: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq_set_interface.c:31: undefined reference to `g_free'
trayfreq-trayfreq_set_interface.o: In function `si_freq':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq_set_interface.c:42: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/trayfreq_set_interface.c:44: undefined reference to `g_free'
trayfreq-config_file.o: In function `config_open':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/config_file.c:23: undefined reference to `g_key_file_free'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/config_file.c:25: undefined reference to `g_key_file_new'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/config_file.c:27: undefined reference to `g_key_file_load_from_file'
trayfreq-config_file.o: In function `config_get_key':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/config_file.c:38: undefined reference to `g_key_file_get_value'
trayfreq-config_file.o: In function `config_close':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/config_file.c:33: undefined reference to `g_key_file_free'
trayfreq-defaults.o: In function `def_set_gov':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/defaults.c:53: undefined reference to `g_strdup'
trayfreq-defaults.o: In function `def_set_freq':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/defaults.c:58: undefined reference to `g_strdup'
trayfreq-defaults.o: In function `def_set_prog':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/defaults.c:63: undefined reference to `g_strdup'
trayfreq-bat_tray.o: In function `update_tooltip':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:71: undefined reference to `gtk_tooltip_set_text'
trayfreq-bat_tray.o: In function `bat_tray_update_icon_percent':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:108: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:110: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_from_file'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:111: undefined reference to `g_free'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:105: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
trayfreq-bat_tray.o: In function `bat_tray_init':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:121: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_new'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:122: undefined reference to `g_strconcat'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:123: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_from_file'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:124: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_has_tooltip'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:125: undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:125: undefined reference to `g_signal_connect_data'
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:126: undefined reference to `gtk_timeout_add'
trayfreq-bat_tray.o: In function `bat_tray_show':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:131: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_visible'
trayfreq-bat_tray.o: In function `bat_tray_hide':
/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src/bat_tray.c:136: undefined reference to `gtk_status_icon_set_visible'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [trayfreq] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/my-applications/trayfreq-0.2.x-dev2/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
root#