I built it as follows:
0. Make sure that you have both devx and dir2pet
1. Downloaded the code from subversion (I just cloned the trunk section, subclipse is my subversion client)
2. run autogen.sh (located at the top of the trunk folder -- I'm not sure if this step is necessary)
3. run configure
4. in the generated makfile (line 273 set prefix equal to the build location"
prefix = /tmp/libsodium-1.0.2/usr/local
5. run "make"
6. run "make install"
7. go to tmp
follow the instruction in the prompt
1. I have not yet tested this but it installed without errors.
2. I did not check the signitures of the source. For how to do it see thread.
3. It looks like there is some sourecode in the pet. See the folder:
I presume that this folder can be deleted. As mentioned elsewhere on the form "pet files" can be edited as "tar files".
Here are the hashes of the pet package
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum