Time to lose "Lobster's Slide show" from Puppy

Booting, installing, newbie
Walt52

Time to lose "Lobster's Slide show" from Puppy

#1 Post by Walt52 »

In the jumping off page (and elsewhere) there is a link to "Lobster's Slide Show", an introduction to Puppy. I was thinking of showing this to my non-puppy friends, but found it brings up spam, and, worse, spam that knows where I live (this always spooks me). Don't know what it used to be, but now it's garbage, and The Powers need to remove the link.

Semme

#2 Post by Semme »

Search via image name, find one you like, then pass it along.. There were plenty of hits.
Attachments
puppy-linux_crustylobster.jpg
(77.2 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<

linuxcbon

#3 Post by linuxcbon »

Semme , you didn't understand the question.
Yes I agree, that's an old link which leads to spam but only Barry can change it.

Semme

#4 Post by Semme »

Actually :D I got it. Though I can't find this particular page, my intent was to mention it's page date. Most of these old and forgotten things were last modified by anyone in 2008! I just figured I'd offer something :wink: beyond the stale content.
Attachments
updated_jumping-off_page.jpg
(52.98 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
>>> Living with the immediacy of death helps you sort out your priorities. It helps you live a life less trivial <<<