Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu 30 Oct 2014, 14:22
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » REQUESTS
REQUEST a .pet/.sfs-Adobe Reader-Fatdog/Lighthouse 5xx
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Eathray

PostPosted: Mon 30 Sep 2013, 15:39    Post_subject:  REQUEST a .pet/.sfs-Adobe Reader-Fatdog/Lighthouse 5xx
Sub_title: Can some Fatdog or Lighthouse people please lend a hand?

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get help with this and I'm just plain stuck. Really need help with this from Fatdog or Lighthouse people.

Trying to install the native version of Adobe Reader for Unix in either/both Fatdog64 521 and Lighthouse64 514b. If it works in one, it would probably work in the other.

I have another thread but it's kind of stalled:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=88947

I wanted to ask for assistance from the folks on the current Fatdog thread, but I didn't want to ask about a 5xx Fatdog on a 6xx thread without permission. Sent Jamesbond a message to ask if it was okay, but haven't heard back.

I have tried numerous .pets and .sfs packages as well as the tar and the slackware files... I get the same error message no matter what I do:

Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of ASErrException' Aborted

I have the 64/32 bit compatibility packages installed in both Lighthouse and Fatdog, but they don't seem to be seen by Adobe reader, even though I have other 32bit packages running in both without any incident.

It would really be fantastic if someone in the know could lend a hand with a .pet or .sfs, or if someone could just help me get it installed on my system, I could make a .pet/.sfs for others as, I downloaded a pet maker and am learning how to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Eathray
Eathray

PostPosted: Mon 30 Sep 2013, 15:40    Post_subject:  

P.S.

I've also asked for help on the Adobe forums, but so far, nobody's answered my questions.

Eathray
Display_posts:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » REQUESTS
Jump to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum