Posted: Fri 30 Aug 2013, 01:14 Post_subject:
GnuPG, et al. for puppylinux 64-bit please?
I've searched on the forums and I saw GnuPG Pet but for 32-bit systems.
Now, I would like to request for GnuPG pet for 64-bit systems (the one for Fatdog64 or Lighthouse Pup 64).
Here are the things I and other people might want:
- GnuPG 2.0
- GnuPG Made Easy (GPGMe) -- is a C language library that allows to add support for cryptography to a program. It is designed to make access to public key crypto engines like GnuPG or GpgSM easier for applications. GPGME provides a high-level crypto API for encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification and key management.
And if you can, other dependencies:
- Libgcrypt -- is GNU's basic cryptographic library.
- Libksba -- is a CMS and X.509 access library under development.
- DirMngr -- is a daemon to handle CRL and certificate requests for GnuPG 2.0. It might also be installed as a system daemon for CRL and OCSP checks.
- Libgpg-error -- is a small library with error codes and descriptions shared by most GnuPG related software.
- Libassuan -- is the IPC library used by some GnuPG related software.
- Entropy Gathering Daemon
Please do if you can, i don't know how to do it.
For other people who use GPG/PGP and for me... Thanks in advance.