Puppy in Space?

Promote Puppy !
gcmartin

#21 Post by gcmartin »

double post
Last edited by gcmartin on Tue 28 May 2013, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.

gcmartin

#22 Post by gcmartin »

gcmartin wrote:... .
To everyone else, this thread is titled "Puppy in Space?". There have been related contributions until Q5Sys, started here. I apologize for reducing to Q4Sys's level. (not a typo)

gcmartin

#23 Post by gcmartin »

double post

linuxbear

#24 Post by linuxbear »

Carbon Units is an old science-fiction term. ....And yes, we are all Star Stuff or Carbon Units if you will. I find the fact that all life on this planet is inter-related and carbon based to be wondrous!

Sky Aisling

Puppy in Space?

#25 Post by Sky Aisling »

Our Puppy wouldn't carry any bad sticks aboard, now, would it?

International Space Station Infected With USB Stick Malware Carried on Board by Russian Astronauts

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/52124 ... ronaut.htm

Ted Dog

#26 Post by Ted Dog »

being the only person that wrote programs for NASA on this thread. your speculation is very humorous. :D however almost everybody booted into linux to program code due to the tools. I worked on a windows joystick driver for the space shuttle. :wink: At the time strange rules about not using open source or freeware was strongly embedded do to the lack of leverage, or payola kickback. I was only allowed to work with the Navy IT group and the engineer assigned by Microsoft. He was a big help, actually would supply very nice code but could not use it. Which confused him greatly. I could not tell him the actual range of device. There was some strong pro linux guys in Navy IT group. I guess one must have made it to the top and changed the all for profit rules.