Precise Puppy 5.4 and 5.4.2

Please post any bugs you have found
rerwin

Preparation for integration of Frisbee

#221 Post by rerwin »

Barry and testers,
I have been working to integrate Frisbee as a normal alternative network manager. The attached packages make minor changes to architecture scripts to accommodate Frisbee and its companion, an enhanced version of dhcpcd that should handle weak signals better. I assume it is the reason Frisbee seems more tolerant of intermittent connections. The mods utilize the feature if that version is installed, but do not require it to be.

The changes may not work with the Frisbee versions now deployed, but require my modified version, which I named "3.0", to avoid conflict with 01micko's set of betas. The 3.0 version needs testing by wireless users, because I have no wireless setup.

I plan to attach Frisbee 3.0 in another message, as well as details of the dhcpcd modification.

The changes are summarized as follows:
  • - A network-tray selector script is added to /root/Startup. to replace the network_tray executable there, and to use the Frisbee tray (moved to /usr/sbin) if appropriate.
    - The network_tray executable is moved from /root/startup to /usr/sbin.
    - SNS and networkwizard/net_setup use the new (default 15-second) delay value if specified (in /etc/dhcpcd_dropwait_secs) and the enhanced dhcpcd is present.
    - The wag-profiles.sh script is moved into its own package so that net_setup and Frisbee can use it as a dependency.
    - If present, Frisbee 3.0 is run from the wizard instead of the installation of a pet package to add it, since it is to be built into puppy as a package. (The older, beta Frisbees will overlay the script that runs Frisbee, so might still work, but would confound verification/troubleshooting.)
Richard

UPDATE 11/9/2012: Modified the woof-update package to switch network trays back to normal in case changed by Frisbee. Please use the newer version of that package.

UPDATE 11/11/2012: Updated woof-updates package to match the frisbee-3.0 20121111 package internally. Required when installing that (or later) Frisbee package.

UPDATE 11/12/2012: Updated woof-updates package again to correct tray swapping and restore Frisbee to the default-selection radio-button list.

UPDATE 11/15/2012: Updated woof-updates and wag-profilies packages to correct use of the "dropwait" option (thanks to 01micko's PM). This should reduce the frequency of lost wireless connections.

UPDATE 12/6/2012: Updated woof-updates to 20121204 for new interfaces to Frisbee. Use it with frisbee_integrated-20121206 and later.

UPDATE 12/11/2012: Updated the dhcpcd-dropwait package to add files and links to make it a complete replacement for the puppy dhcpcd pet package - after download 48. Thanks to pemasu for reporting those omissions.

UPDATE 01/16/2013: Updated the woof_updates and network_tray packages to match the released version of "integrated frisbee". They are required for support of the new "frisbee-1.0" package, below, and are incompatible with the previous versions of them. The complete set is also available as a tarball in the Frisbee beta2 thread:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 292#678292

UPDATE 01/30/2013: Uploaded renamed dhcpcd-dropwait package, which is an optional replacement for the dhcpcd package, not a separate/supplemental program - after download 110. Uploaded the latest version of the wag_profiles package, to match that being tested in the "kit" in the "Frisbee beta2" thread - after download 90.

UPDATE 2/6/2013: Uploaded the network_tray package, now with installation/uninstallation scripts to restart the replacing program afterward.

Barry,
UPDATE 2/7/2013: Uploaded a duplicate of network_tray-2.6 renamed as "2.5-frisbee", to represent it as an alternative to 2.5, not an upgrade to it. If you have another way to identify alternates, please adjust the names of the network_tray and dhcpcd...dropwait packages accordingly. Or have me do it.

UPDATE 2/17/2013: Removed the 2.5--frisbee alternative, since 2.6 adopted for woof. Uploaded release version of network_tray. Added alternate net_setup package that includes the content of wag_profiles, because wag-profiles.sh is used only by net_setup.
Attachments
net_setup-20130217.pet
Recombined replacement for the below wag_profiles and net_setup packages.
Use whichever packages are eventually provided in woof.
(60.91 KiB) Downloaded 581 times
network_tray-2.6-20130215.pet
Includes the logic of "frisbee_tray" and puppy-like extended icon set for various link types.
(10.25 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
woof_updates_precise-20130117.pet
Adds frisbee to connectwizard, connectwizard_2nd and RunApp scripts.
Adds "dropwait" interface script.
SNS utilizes new "dropwait" version of dhcpcd if present.
(20.28 KiB) Downloaded 563 times
dhcpcd-5.6.4-dropwait.pet
Later version updated by Jemimah to wait before disconnecting wifi.
Uses a delay time (seconds) in /etc/dhcpcd_dropwait_secs, default 15.
(62.71 KiB) Downloaded 879 times
Last edited by rerwin on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 03:31, edited 18 times in total.

BarryK
Puppy Master

Re: gettext line in filemnt

#222 Post by BarryK »

rodin.s wrote:I noticed one line without gettext in /usr/sbin/filemnt. It's line 93 and it should be something like this:

Code: Select all

pupmessage -bg '#FF8080' "`eval_gettext "Sorry \\\$imgFile is already mounted and in-use by Puppy
on \\\$MNTDIMG_MNT_PT from \\\$MNTDIMG"`"    #120220
Thanks, done.
[url]https://bkhome.org/news/[/url]

rerwin

Integrated Frisbee

#223 Post by rerwin »

Attached is Frisbee modified to be part of puppy. As I do not have a wifi setup for testing, please try it with the above set of architecture packages.

My actions have been to reconfigure some of the parts, avoiding modification of the logic. The main change is to run it as any other network manager would run from the "connect" wizard, without an intermediate installation of a pet package.

The other significant change is to rely on the existing (Precise) version of defaults_chooser (which includes reference to Frisbee), instead of the older one included in the 2.x-betas. Please verify any activity that uses that function.
Richard

EDIT 11/4/2012: Re-uploaded package to correct the text for label "Wpa_cli" in the Frisbee dialog window, after download number 3.

EDIT 11/5/2012: Peebee informs me that the Frisbee wireless tab-panel is greyed out (disabled) and that he does not see the popup messages. The messages and the Frisbee tray icon should appear after Frisbee is set as the current manager and a reboot is done. The grey-out issue is what I am working on, so no need for further reports of that.

EDIT 11/6/2012: I have corrected the "grey-out" problem in the replacement package. Note, however, that Frisbee must be made the default network manager for the wireless tab to be accessible, but only after a reboot. I hope to improve that situation, but provide frisbee as is for further testing. The steps for testing it are here:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 938#662938

EDIT 11/7/2012: I have corrected the pink pop-up message, "(interface) is down", to display at the top of the screen instead of in the center and never timing out. It is easily fixed by editing /lib/dhcpcd/99-down, line 12, to move " top" to follow "-placement". I also changed the version file content to "3.0". So, reinstalling is not necessary for this. Peebee reports that Frisbee works except for this minor issue.

EDIT 11/9/2012: I have made improvements to the frisbee package (20121108) regarding the popup messages and setting of the appropriate network-tray version (Frisbee vs. the other). Details on page 22 of this thread:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 753#663753

UPDATE 11/10/2012: Oops! The 20121108 Frisbee package still had the greyed out wireless tab. I thought I had solved that but was testing in a contaminated environment. Please install the corrected package, 20121110.

UPDATE 11/11/2012: Uploaded Corrections and internal cleanup in response to peebee's reports from running via the connect wizard. Frisbee now seems to behave as I intend. It should run as it has when selected as the "default tool". But you have to select it. From the connect wizard, it may be delayed a few seconds while it get set up; Subsequent runs that way will start faster unless another tool is selected between Frisbee runs. The pop-ups will start only after Frisbee starts, but will continue until another tool is selected. Now the challenge is to verify that the connections work as expected. NOTE: Be sure to also install the package, woof_updates-20121111 (or later)! It synchronizes with internal modifications.

UPDATE 11/12/2012: Uploaded with corrections to allow Frisbee-3.0 to run in slacko and later-kernel puppies. The wpa_* files are in different locations in those puppies. Also made several small corrections to avoid unnecessary error messages.

UPDATE 12/6/2012: Uploaded New version derived from Frisbee-beta-4 from saluki/carolina projects, with some added bug fixes. Improves robustness when switching between network managers. Package name changed to "frisbee_integrated", to differentiate it from the original Frisbee packages. Dropped the presumptuous "3.0" part of the name.

UPDATE 12/10/2012: Uploaded version with thunor's gtkdialog recommendations and some typo corrections, in an attempt to resolve the sometime abort-exits. But they still occur, although they do not appear to cause trouble. Please report any other issues. Note that the old option to specify a preferred access-point MAC address has been removed from Frisbee (by Jemimah, I assume). If anyone depends on its being there, please tell me, as I am inclined to accept Jemimah's decision on that removal.

UPDATE 1/16/2013: Uploaded released version of integrated frisbee, now to be known as frisbee-1.0. Please replace the older version with this, as well as the updated supporting packages, above. There are significant, incompatible differences since the version originally posted here. The complete set is also available as a tarball in the Frisbee beta2 thread:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 292#678292
Please provide feedback to that thread. To generate diagnostic information, please install and use the "pdiag" pet package, available here:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 751#671751

UPDATE 1/16/2013: Uploaded internationalized and civilized version that does not kill the standard network_tray connectivity icon.

UPDATE 2/17/2013: Uploaded release version.

UPDATE 2/21/2013: Uploaded release version with internationalization correction.

UPDATE 2/27/2013: Uploaded version 20130227, with wpa_supplicant debug-level logging turned off by default.
EDIT: Replaced with 20130228 after download #4 to improve a test that does not change the functionality, just removes a vulnerability.
Attachments
frisbee-1.0-20130228.pet
Frisbee integrated into puppy as a woof-package option.
REQUIRES woof_updates-20130117 (or later) package!
Co-exists with the current network_tray, although 2.6 provides the dialup, and wireless icons.
(13.91 KiB) Downloaded 730 times
Last edited by rerwin on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 04:48, edited 31 times in total.

rerwin

Supporting details for integrated-frisbee modifications

#224 Post by rerwin »

Attached are the difference listings for the puppy changes posted above, as well as the source tarball for the enhanced version of dhcpcd.

EDIT: added the difference listing between frisbee 2.4beta and 3.0 which was derived from it.
Richard
Attachments
diff-frisbee_2.4_to_3.0.txt.gz
Difference listing between the slacko frisbee 2.4beta and the new 3.0.
(6.32 KiB) Downloaded 759 times
diff-dhcpcd-5.2.9-dropwait.txt.gz
Source code difference listing
(1.57 KiB) Downloaded 729 times
dhcpcd-dropwait-5.2.9.tar.gz
Source code for the enhanced version of dhcpcd.
(106.39 KiB) Downloaded 714 times
Last edited by rerwin on Mon 05 Nov 2012, 04:32, edited 2 times in total.

puppyluvr

#225 Post by puppyluvr »

:D Hello,
rerwin,
D/L directly into my Precise woof tree.. Will get back to you.. Thx.....
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...

otropogo

xorgwizard failures with Puppy 5.4

#226 Post by otropogo »

Have just spent several hours trying to configure the display in Puppy 5.4. Although I've had some problems with Quirky-120 in the last two days, and with Puppy 528 in the past, I've never been completely stumped before.

My adapter is a ATI X1550 w/256MB of RAM, in an Intel D865GLC motherboard. I've got two monitors attached via a Maxtor DualHead2Go adapter. One is a 21" Sun CRT converted to PC use, the other is a 17" LG Flatron L1710B LCD.

In Lupupluslibre 005-2, I'm able to run both monitors at 1600x1200@60Hz, or at 1280x1024@75Hz.

In Quirky, I can run both at 1600x1200, 1280x1024@60 (and 1024x768@75, if I can trust my notes). The CRT is getting old and dim, so I like to have it available, but prefer to use the LCD most of the time.

There's often a problem installing Linux, not just Puppy, initially with this setup as the probe generally wants to spread the display across the two monitors. In Puppy 528 this is fairly easy to fix, especially when the special Radeon driver is installed. In Quirky it was quite a bit of work to get it right, because xorgwizard keeps insisting on making the display 2560x1024x60 , and when I choose 1280x1024 insists on making it 85Hz, which the LG can't handle.

However, eventually I can get both monitors to display at the same time in at least two resolutions that fit in both Quirky and 528.

But in 5.4, I haven't been able to find anything except 2048x768@60 (spread across both monitors) that fits. With other configuration tried, the LG give an error message: "dsub input signal out of range". And some settings that work on both monitors elsewhere wont display on either in 5.4.

Right now I'm running Puppy 5.4 at 1600x1200 on the CRT, and I can't change it down to 1280x1024@60, xorgwizard just ignores the input.

I've also tried choosing the "Radeon" option in Xorgwizard, and that blacks out both monitors.

Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

Update: according to report-video, I'm only running in 1280x768 under lupu528, whereas the resolution changer reports 1280x1024

Under Puppy 5.4, report-video doesn't report any resolution, only the colour depth, whereas resolution changer reports 1600x1200 as being in effect (*).
Last edited by otropogo on Mon 05 Nov 2012, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
otropogo@gmail.com facebook.com/otropogo

otropogo

adding wallpapers - how

#227 Post by otropogo »

Have gone another hour or two trying in vain to get a usable xorg configuration for my monitors in Puppy 5.4. I've got two choices, 2048x768 @ 60Hz, spread over two monitors (hideous and unwieldly), or the LCD monitor is disabled, and the 21' CRT displays at 1600x1200@60Hz - very uncomfortable for my viewing, plus I'm stumped if my CRT gives out.

So unless someone can talk me through another way of configuring, I'm stumped.

Meanwhile, I can't find any means of adding a new wallpaper to the selection provided. I've never had this issue before either.
otropogo@gmail.com facebook.com/otropogo

James C

#228 Post by James C »

Another quick test of Precise 5.40 with a different Nvidia card. Sound,internet and display all correct on boot.

# report-video
VIDEO REPORT: Precise Puppy, version 5.4

Chip description:
oem: NVIDIA
product: nv44 Board - p382h1 Chip Rev

Driver used by Xorg:
vesa

Video mode used by Xorg:
Resolution: Depth 24 Depth: "Display"

Actually using "nouveau".

-Computer-
Processor : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz
Memory : 1554MB (194MB used)
Operating System : Unknown distribution
User Name : root (root)
Date/Time : Mon 05 Nov 2012 01:54:53 AM CST
-Display-
Resolution : 1024x768 pixels
OpenGL Renderer : Gallium 0.4 on NV4A
X11 Vendor : The X.Org Foundation
-Multimedia-
Audio Adapter : ICH - Intel 82801BA-ICH2
Audio Adapter : MPU-401 UART - MPU-401 UART

Multimedia audio controller : Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 05)
VGA compatible controller : NVIDIA Corporation NV44A [GeForce 6200] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Ethernet controller : D-Link System Inc Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev 11

...the above also recorded in /tmp/report-video
# glxgears
nvfx_screen_get_param:95 - Warning: unknown PIPE_CAP 30
nvfx_screen_get_param:95 - Warning: unknown PIPE_CAP 55
nvfx_screen_get_param:95 - Warning: unknown PIPE_CAP 56
nvfx_screen_get_param:95 - Warning: unknown PIPE_CAP 59
nvfx_screen_get_param:95 - Warning: unknown PIPE_CAP 58
Running synchronized to the vertical refresh. The framerate should be
approximately the same as the monitor refresh rate.
2194 frames in 5.0 seconds = 438.672 FPS
3353 frames in 5.0 seconds = 670.486 FPS
3800 frames in 5.0 seconds = 759.843 FPS
3804 frames in 5.0 seconds = 760.669 FPS
3764 frames in 5.0 seconds = 752.799 FPS

666philb

Re: adding wallpapers - how

#229 Post by 666philb »

otropogo wrote:
Meanwhile, I can't find any means of adding a new wallpaper to the selection provided. I've never had this issue before either.
put your new background in /usr/share/backgrounds

or you could use don570's pet, which gives you an option to send a picture to the backgrounds folder by right clicking http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=67013
Bionicpup64 built with bionic beaver packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=114311
Xenialpup64, built with xenial xerus packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=107331

BarryK
Puppy Master

Re: Precise Puppy 5.4

#230 Post by BarryK »

watchdog wrote:
tallboy wrote: [*] One of the most frequent questions in the forum is why the modem doesn't connect. I have a G3 ZTE MF636 USB modem, of the type that looks like a memory stick, and also contains memory, and it is a couple of years old by now. It does not connect.
Have you tried first installing:

http://distro.ibiblio.org/quirky/pet_pa ... 2.4-up.pet

and

http://distro.ibiblio.org/quirky/pet_pa ... 120815.pet

?
Please don't do that. Precise Puppy 5.4 already has usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data. Every Puppy will have them.

If you are having problems with a USB 3G modem, do not blame Puppy. Go to the usb-modeswitch forum/mail-list and discuss it there, as it is a problem with that application.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#231 Post by BarryK »

emil wrote:Keyboard shortcuts for International characters
cannot be found
file:///usr/share/doc/shortcutkeys.htm is missing.
Thanks, I have removed that link from the Help page.

It relies upon "Zombie Keys" PET pkg being installed. It used to be in my pups, however it does not work with latest SeaMonkey.

Zombie Keys page:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamon ... mbie-keys/

BarryK
Puppy Master

#232 Post by BarryK »

666philb wrote:'libraw1394' is Marked as installed when it isn't
Yes it is.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#233 Post by BarryK »

James C wrote:Update...... just booted the non-pae Precise pfix=ram and now I'm also unable to download from the puppy precise repo.See screenie. No problem with Ubuntu repos though.
This will be fixed in the next Precise, 5.4.1.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#234 Post by BarryK »

01micko wrote:Ok James, that sheds some light for me, I'll come up with a hot fix shortly.

(it's to do with the "retroprecise" prefix, 99% sure)

It just so happens that I have it on the usb stick on the lappy I'm using now..

EDIT

ok, here is the DIFF

--- /usr/local/petget/downloadpkgs.sh.old	2012-10-29 10:18:55.192350888 +1000
+++ /usr/local/petget/downloadpkgs.sh	2012-10-29 10:08:30.000000000 +1000
@@ -57,6 +57,7 @@
  [ "$REPO_DEFAULT_SUBSUBDIR" == "noarch" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120313
  [ "$REPO_DEFAULT_SUBSUBDIR" == "gap6" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120515
  [ "$DISTRO_NAME" = "Precise Puppy" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120908 see /etc/DISTRO_SPECS
+ [ "$DISTRO_NAME" = "RetroPrecise Puppy" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120908 see /etc/DISTRO_SPECS
  [ "$DISTRO_NAME" = "Precise Arm Puppy" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120908
  [ "$DISTRO_NAME" = "Wheezy Arm Raspbian Puppy" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120908
  [ "$DISTRO_NAME" = "Squeezed Arm Puppy" ] && OFFICIAL_REPO='quirky' #120908
REMEMBER.. Barry did warn that retro is unofficial...
Recent changes to Woof have fixed the problem.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#235 Post by BarryK »

01micko wrote:rjbrewer reported here thet grubconfig is broken in the latest Slacko.

rcrsn51 found the cause and solution here

Precise suffers from the same bug, missing cp-FULL. Though I haven't tried it, it seems gubconfig is broken at the woof level.

# find / -name cp-FULL
# grep cp\-FULL `which grubconfig`
 cp-FULL -p /usr/share/grub/*/*stage* $BOOT/grub 2>$TMP/null
 cp-FULL -p /usr/local/share/grub/*/*stage* $BOOT/grub 2>$TMP/null
 cp-FULL -p /usr/lib/grub/*/*stage* $BOOT/grub 2>$TMP/null
Evidence that cp-FULL is not in Precise.
Thanks, fixed.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#236 Post by BarryK »

nubc wrote:Yes, I chose 'Examine dependencies' and installed all dependencies (67). After all dependencies were installed, however, VLC was not installed. Installing VLC required opening PPM again then installing it, which went smoothly. I then restarted the X server. When I got to Desktop again, I opened urxvt and entered "vlc", which returned "not a bash command."

EDIT: I tried installing again, this time with better results as 'VLC media player' is now in the menu tree under Multimedia.

# vlc
VLC media player 2.0.3 Twoflower (revision 2.0.2-93-g77aa89e)
[0x8053150] main libvlc: Running vlc with the default interface. Use 'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library icui18n: (libicui18n.so.48: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)" 
Works good now using 'Open with...' dialog, after I made an absolute link with vlc binary located /usr/bin
Unfortunately, there is a bug in the Ubuntu packages database. Package 'libicu48' is not always shown as a dependency, although it is needed. I reported on this on my blog, and manually added it as a dependency to the 'scribus' package.

But, you have found that 'vlc' also needs it.

Ubuntu users don't encounter this bug, as libicu48 would always be installed. But it isn't in our cut-down Puppy.

It is a very big pkg, which is why I don't want to just build it in, unless it is actually needed. However, to get around the shortcoming of the Ubuntu pkg deps database, I will add 'libicu48' to be builtin to the next release of Precise Puppy.

jmsmorais

#237 Post by jmsmorais »

Hello! I'm a bit of a newbie so bear with me... I have found the following issues with Precise Puppy 5.4:

1) When using PGPRS, i can't disconect, neither using CTRL+C, nor the "Disconnect from network" option in the network icon. I just found out that not disconecting when closing the terminal is a new feature but i don't know about the other 2.

2) As a workaround for the above i use the dialup modem wizard. Using this wizard only has one problem, the first connection ALWAYS fails, it always gives me an error, i believe it is something like: at+cpin=(my modem pin) bad init string. I then disconect and conect again and it starts working. Is this the normal behaviour? Is it supposed to give an error everytime i restart my pc and try to connect?

3) When installing the package WAKEONLAN through the ubuntu repos, when i try to run the app it gives an error. I then RE-install the PERL MODULES package, just this package without any other dependencies, and WAKEONLAN just starts working. Any ideas as to why? Is this supposed to happen?

4) When testing the linux firewall with Shields Up, connected with my 3G USB modem (not behind a router), it always reports that the 80 port is OPEN. I have never seen this happen with other firewalls.

5) In every single laptop i have tried precise puppy 5.4, i have to go to the alsa setup wizard and change the speakers volume as it is at 0. The box is thicked by default but the value is 0.

Thanks!
Last edited by jmsmorais on Mon 05 Nov 2012, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

BarryK
Puppy Master

Re: "Features" in Precise Puppy

#238 Post by BarryK »

minimalist wrote:After installing some packages from Ubuntu, like hpjjs (HP printer drivers) all desktop icons turn into "yield signs" (the triangle standing on its tip) and the icon text and text inside dialog boxes turns into rectangle characters. Can't read any text any more. The main menu remains intact.

Has anyone seen this? I did not install a different video driver, just regular built in 1200 X 1000 or whatever.

So, it is best for me to use Precise Puppy out of the box and not install any packages. This is also the idea of small and fast...
I have just been through the exercise, installed 'hpijs' and its deps via the ppm. No problem, everything works afterward. I even did a reboot, desktop text and icons still ok.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#239 Post by BarryK »

01micko wrote:The pupradio in Precise is old. Some of the channels fail now too. If 0.16 was in it would have worked. I am up to 0.17 now to fix the opera bug, Posted here.
Thanks, I have upgraded.

BarryK
Puppy Master

Re: Firewall Docs

#240 Post by BarryK »

L18L wrote:ALL PUPPIES! Firewall Docs gone?
confirm
ALL PUPPIES! Firewall Docs gone :!:
Thanks, I have upgraded the Linux Firewall PET with a link to 'http://puppylinux.us/firewall/' in it's docs section.