Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1007 Location: South of Belgium
Posted: Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:42 Post subject:
welcome to puppy forum !
1. see attached image: (screenshot from dpup-Exprimo)
Upon live-cd bootup you are asked to setup for country language: there are ar_XX arabic locale setups. Just choose the one relevant to your locale.
You might also setup the country locale from Menu/Setup/Setup Puppy/...QuickSetup or ... other depending on the puppy distro you are currently running.
2. you might search for other threads across this forum relevant to arabic locale: just use the Puppy Search Engine here and type keywords relevant to what you are looking for;
you also can reach that Search Engine from http://puppylinux.org and there choosing the «wiki» thumbnail, and afterwards the «Search» menu reference.
3. While browsing the forum, you will notice that the threads are arranged in sections in accordance to the nature of their contents: it is obvious to place questions to the forum in the most relevant section - otherwise you might wait long long time before being answered ...
(the forum main webpage shows a statistic of views and reply ... some posts yet are still awaiting an answer ...)
- Beginners Help for beginners questions;
- Bugs for testers of new puppy distros; ot specific issues.
- and so on
- Puppy Derivatives or Projects are for puppy derivated distros created by some forum members: you may find there a puppy distro which suits your wishes better than the basic puppy distros.
Hope this could help you.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum