Yozo Office for Linux

Word processors, spreadsheets, presentations, translation, etc.
Okeh

Yozo Office for Linux

#1 Post by Okeh »

FYI: Has anyone tried this?

http://www.yozooffice.com/

Its available for Linux and I installed the Linux Lite edition, free 30 day trial. I have no idea what it does after the thirty days are up and neither the website nor the program gives you any clue. I guess it just stops working.

It installed and runs fine in Wary 5.25 with the exception that the mouse doesn't open anything in the drop-down menus. You need to highlight and press enter or press the underscored character for the feature in question.

The program opens docx files, and seems fully featured. But its not free obviously.

disciple

#2 Post by disciple »

Yuck. Java and preferential treatment from the Chinese government: "Yozosoft has been exceptionally granted by the governmental preferential policies in terms of software industry, which include tax privileges and government supports."

But it would be interesting to see how it compares with Softmaker Office in terms of compatibility with MS.
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER

hgasrb

Re: Yozo Office for Linux

#3 Post by hgasrb »

Okeh wrote:FYI: Has anyone tried this?

http://www.yozooffice.com/

Its available for Linux and I installed the Linux Lite edition, free 30 day trial. I have no idea what it does after the thirty days are up and neither the website nor the program gives you any clue. I guess it just stops working.

It installed and runs fine in Wary 5.25 with the exception that the mouse doesn't open anything in the drop-down menus. You need to highlight and press enter or press the underscored character for the feature in question.

The program opens docx files, and seems fully featured. But its not free obviously.
hi
i am come from china
i am using this software
your promblem can be soveled-----maximized the software
by the way you can try the yozo for linux (yong version),this wersion can be used in ram!but you only download this version in chinese web not english web(it is free)
but this has some bugs.
by the way annohter chinese company called wps is making office for linux .