What Do You Think?

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Announcer

#21 Post by Announcer »

greengeek wrote:So would you see yourself as being able to work with other interested parties to offer a support network for this undoubtedly excellent product?
OK, I'll set up a support forum at LinuxQuestions.org.

greengeek

#22 Post by greengeek »

...and it might be worthwhile offering the options of buying the product loaded to a 4Gb stick for twice the usual price or 8Gb for a bit more $ again (doesn't need to be branded with the special logo etc...). Obviously the save speed will be slower in most cases to usb than HDD, but for some people the extra usb storage might be a useful option.
Many people are happy to pay for an off-the-shelf solution in preference to doing too much fiddling themselves, and it is handy for non-techies to have someones brains to pick, so the support forum should be a good way forward.

Announcer

#23 Post by Announcer »

Cool, there is now a Studio 13.37 forum at LinuxQuestions.org:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions ... -13-37-99/

Edited first post.

Announcer

#24 Post by Announcer »

I had an idea for a sale, but on second thought, maybe not.
Last edited by Announcer on Fri 17 Aug 2012, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

greengeek

#25 Post by greengeek »

Announcer wrote:Just something I'm thinking about. Whaddya think?
<chuckle> Well.....I don't know about that. Business seems to go best when there's a mood of positivity...

Mind you - I can suggest one reason why Engadget "sucks" - and that is I didn't even know of their existence. And now having visited their website I can offer another reason too - their website is so busy/heavy that my browser goes into overload and my patience valve blows off.

Can't stand waiting and waiting for webpages to load...