Problem with WiFi on LightHouse64

Booting, installing, newbie
gcmartin

Problem with WiFi on LightHouse64

#1 Post by gcmartin »

I am having a problem with a wirelss issue on a PC

It is here <=== It was posted there because of the flexibility in showing the system screens of the problem.

Any usefull advice would be appreciated. It is a pictoral display of the problem.

Thanks in advance. You can comment there or here.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

Re: Problem with WiFi on LightHouse64

#2 Post by Flash »

gcmartin wrote:... You can comment there or here...
No, please don't do that. Pick a forum and put your question there. Don't cross-post. It wastes everyone's time. :evil:

gcmartin

Re: Problem with WiFi on LightHouse64

#3 Post by gcmartin »

Flash wrote:
gcmartin wrote: ... or here...
No, please don't do that. ... Don't cross-post. ...
This is NOT a cross-post. ===> NOT A CROSS-POST <===

The attempts to load and modify the Puppy screens for compatibility does NOT exist on my webpage that I present.

This really isn't any different from Puppy distro people who present their distros from their own download services versus using Ibiblio.org while announcing it here in this forum.

I've presented a very logical document describing the problem and showing the Puppy screens in the order as the problem surfaces so that someone trying to help and trying to understand can see how this problem manifests itself.

I hope anyone who can help simply clicks the link. And I hope everyone understand that this is NOT a cross post and it is NOT posted on any other forums. It is a Puppy question posted and linked in this forum. I've presented a link to show the problem in an order that I think makes it easy for anyone to understand the problem and visually see it. And, I tried to make it as easy as possible for anyone to assist me, if they can.

Thanks Flash. Look again at this and PM me with your advice. I will follow your recommendation(s).
Last edited by gcmartin on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

gcmartin

#4 Post by gcmartin »

BUMP...BUMp...BUmp