SciLab 5.3 SFS Package

Mathematical tools, physics simulators, CAD, CNC, etc.
Q5sys

SciLab 5.3 SFS Package

#1 Post by Q5sys »

Scilab is the free software for numerical computation providing a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.

Gathering both industrial needs and scientific advances, Scilab covers a wide spectrum of areas:

* Aerospace,
* Automotive,
* Energy,
* Defense,
* Finance,
* Chemistry,
* Biology,
* Medicine…

Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: control, simulation, optimization, signal processing... Xcos, the hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator is provided with the platform.

Scilab is free software distributed under CeCILL license (GPL compatible). It comes with source code, help and English user manuals. The availability of source code is of great interest in research or for strategic applications. The distribution mode of Scilab is particularly well suited for education where students can receive a free copy or as a tool for scientific cooperation without constraints.

The international scientific community, both academic and industrial spheres, invests in Scilab. Many external modules, contributions from users or from the Scilab Consortium R&D team, can also be downloaded.

Get v5.3 here.

want an older version? Get 5.2.2 here.

emil

Scilab package seems to work in new slacko B5

#2 Post by emil »

I briefly tested this package with the new "slacko" Beta (actually it was the B5++ version) and the sfs seems to work there. Since there was no menu entry for scilab I added one in the Business/Calculators section (Q5sys, I hope this is OK).

DOWNLOAD AT:
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/e ... y5-slacko/

Q5sys

Re: Scilab package seems to work in new slacko B5

#3 Post by Q5sys »

emil wrote:I briefly tested this package with the new "slacko" Beta (actually it was the B5++ version) and the sfs seems to work there. Since there was no menu entry for scilab I added one in the Business/Calculators section (Q5sys, I hope this is OK).

DOWNLOAD AT:
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/e ... y5-slacko/

of course its ok. :)