Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri 15 Nov 2019, 22:46
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Eye Candy
My Puppy is more gorgeous than yours!
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 110 of 173 [2591 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, ..., 171, 172, 173 Next
Author Message
DM was on fire!


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 165
Location: N.E. Georgia Mountains, USA

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 01:03    Post subject:  

That wallpaper is stunning, Stu! Mind linking it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
maik.murks


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 331
Location: at home, at work or on holidays

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 02:51    Post subject:  

Hi stu90.

Nice wallpapers you have there. But what is this for a smart tool showing you the theme informations?

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
maik.murks


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 331
Location: at home, at work or on holidays

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 04:53    Post subject:  

Wink
{rsomd}
screen-thumb.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   57.82 KB
 Viewed   6747 Time(s)

screen-thumb.jpg


Last edited by maik.murks on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Janko Weber

Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02    Post subject: My Puppy Linux Desktop this time...
Subject description: ?
 

I use Puppy Linux 4.31 K 2.6.21.7 on a AMD K6-2/450MHz machine with 256MB RAM.

Note that anyone now can download and use SoftMaker Office 2008 for free!


Best Regards
1.png
Description 
png

 Download 
Filename  1.png 
Filesize  88.67 KB 
Downloaded  451 Time(s) 
2.png
Description 
png

 Download 
Filename  2.png 
Filesize  155.29 KB 
Downloaded  435 Time(s) 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
stu90


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 1399
Location: England. Dell Inspiron 1501. Dpup

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:34    Post subject:  

DM was on fire! wrote:
That wallpaper is stunning, Stu! Mind linking it?


Hi DM was on fire!,

Here is link to the wallpaper:
http://www.gaia10.us/gallery/gallery-see-the-world/

Another nice one here as well:
http://www.gaia10.us/gallery/gallery-when-it-all-falls/

cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
stu90


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 1399
Location: England. Dell Inspiron 1501. Dpup

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:41    Post subject:  

maik.murks wrote:
Hi stu90.

Nice wallpapers you have there. But what is this for a smart tool showing you the theme informations?

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks


Hi maik.murks,

That is a script i made to show the various puppy themes that are in use - maybe i should start a new topic for it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
maik.murks


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 331
Location: at home, at work or on holidays

PostPosted: Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:16    Post subject:  

stu90 wrote:
maik.murks wrote:
Hi stu90.

Nice wallpapers you have there. But what is this for a smart tool showing you the theme informations?

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks


Hi maik.murks,

That is a script i made to show the various puppy themes that are in use - maybe i should start a new topic for it?



Hi stu90.

It‘s a very good idea to start a new topic with your script for theme informations, I think. To me your script looks very useful and I‘m very interesting in it. Moreover I think that your script have a lot of potential in collecting and showing some more useful informations hidden in various files distributed all over the various directories within Puppy. Another reason to start a new thread with it.

While taking a closer look to your screenshot, it seemed to be that you have customized your console application a little bit - looks great.

Furthermore I like your theme informations because it is CLI based. And to me this would make it more flexible. So, please keep your theme informations console based - no GUI please.

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
stu90


Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 1399
Location: England. Dell Inspiron 1501. Dpup

PostPosted: Thu 09 Jun 2011, 09:07    Post subject:  

maik.murks wrote:
stu90 wrote:
maik.murks wrote:
Hi stu90.

Nice wallpapers you have there. But what is this for a smart tool showing you the theme informations?

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks


Hi maik.murks,

That is a script i made to show the various puppy themes that are in use - maybe i should start a new topic for it?



Hi stu90.

It‘s a very good idea to start a new topic with your script for theme informations, I think. To me your script looks very useful and I‘m very interesting in it. Moreover I think that your script have a lot of potential in collecting and showing some more useful informations hidden in various files distributed all over the various directories within Puppy. Another reason to start a new thread with it.

While taking a closer look to your screenshot, it seemed to be that you have customized your console application a little bit - looks great.

Furthermore I like your theme informations because it is CLI based. And to me this would make it more flexible. So, please keep your theme informations console based - no GUI please.

Cheers Wink

Maik.Murks


Hello Maik.Murks,

I have made a couple of changes to pti (don't worry not a GUI Smile ) and made a new thread here:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=532386#532386
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
puppyluvr


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 3503
Location: Chickasha Oklahoma

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jun 2011, 21:48    Post subject:  

Very Happy Hello,


Puppy "Lupen"
Xfce4 / Compiz-Fusion / Emerald / Cairo-dock(s) / Pwidgets..
Gimp 2.6.10 / Xvidcap / Xcompmgr / Firefox 7
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbcwtoumwM

_________________
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
kkaallllee

Joined: 06 Jun 2011
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:29    Post subject:  

bombayrockers how did you made the terminal a bit transparent?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
dejan555


Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Posts: 2815
Location: Montenegro

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jun 2011, 04:20    Post subject:  

dpup 485, nodoka midnight gtk, fluxbox with Meta-Black (modified Meta style) JQ8 raised iconset, wallpaper is photo I took at Skadar Lake


_________________
puppy.b0x.me stuff mirrored HERE or HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
grimoire


Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2011, 12:33    Post subject:  

Smile


Buttonized icons by battleshooter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
GustavoYz


Joined: 07 Jul 2010
Posts: 894
Location: .ar

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2011, 01:25    Post subject:  

Some minor changes...


I've exagerated the transset-df setup, just for the cap...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
harii4


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 449
Location: La Porte City, IA , U.S.A.

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:27    Post subject:  

@grimoire
what is the gkrellm theme you are useing?
nice Very Happy

_________________
3.01 Fat Free / Fire Hydrant featherweight/ TXZ_pup / 431JP2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peace and Justice are two sides of the same coin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
tubeguy


Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Posts: 1329
Location: Park Ridge IL USA

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2011, 19:12    Post subject:  

harii4 wrote:
@grimoire
what is the gkrellm theme you are useing?
nice Very Happy

Looks like this one: http://www.muhri.net/gkrellm/Glass-2.tar.gz

_________________
Tahr Pup 6 on desktop, Lucid 3HD on lappie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 110 of 173 [2591 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, ..., 171, 172, 173 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Eye Candy
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.1020s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0426s) ][ GZIP on ]