The problem: Got a huge amount of scanned pictures (from your digital camera, or as Picture-CD from your favorite lab)? Want to rotate some of them to the right orientation? Select a good detail? Scale to a given output format? Want to do this with as less as possible mouseclicks?
The solution: SeBIE - the Semi-Batched-Image-Editor.
* Input filename selection via regular expressions.
* Create output filename via regular expression and substitution.
* Select image details with a given proportion.
* Scale to a given output format when saving.
* Apply some color correction (at the moment only gamma curve correction is possible).
Why Semi-Batched? Because SeBIE is not fully batch processing. A rest of user interaction is still needed (and wanted).
SeBIE is written in C using the gdk/gtk (glib-2.0.7/gtk+-2.0.9) toolkit (http://www.gtk.org).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum