looking for mplayer package

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
yim

looking for mplayer package

#1 Post by yim »

does anyone have this pet stashed anywhere, I can't seem to find it anymore it used to come up with wellminded but doesnt anymore and I've looked at google and puppylinux.ca it's like gone. If anyone has it please post it or send me a pm please it's the only package I've found that'll play flash 10 out of tmp in almost all puppies

thanks yim

mplayer-post-1.0rc2-svn-29409-i486.pet

yim

#3 Post by yim »

yes I have the pet I mentioned above is specific by name, goofy me didn't pay attention to who built the pet but it's always worked great. I'vd had it save on a flash stick seems like forever but lost the stick about a month ago and now can't find it again. anywho thanks for the reply I really do appreciate it.

yim

Philh

#4 Post by Philh »

Ive got the 29110 version, dont know how different it is.
You can try that if you want.
http://www.esnips.com/r/hmfl/doc/55c73b ... 29110-i486

Patriot

Re: looking for mplayer package

#5 Post by Patriot »

Hmmm .....
yim wrote:........ it's the only package I've found that'll play flash 10 out of tmp in almost all puppies

thanks yim

mplayer-post-1.0rc2-svn-29409-i486.pet
:wink:
It's your lucky day ... I've just made an update ... Kindly let me know how it goes ...

Rgds

yim

#6 Post by yim »

Patriot, dude you're A OK in my book I don't care what they say, lol, I appreciate this more than you know. It works great if anyone has any trouble with no sound I had to tinker with alsamixer and retrovol and Zmixer they all had to corrispond with each other. I do know thats a motherboard issue on my end though. ECS motherboard is finicky, pulse audio is the only thing that works otb with this thing hda-intel geesh!

anyway thanks again

just installed in 5.01 live no save and it works great

I just pause flash in brower and set run action flash file and set to mplayer or gmplayer either will work, also the playflash script here in forum works with this I usually set time delay to about 12 (hea yea)

yim

p.s. should I have mentioned how well this mplayer worked before now? sorry if so