clamAV forced upgrade breaks email servers? Puppy related?

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
nooby

clamAV forced upgrade breaks email servers? Puppy related?

#1 Post by nooby »

By accident I happen to find this text.

http://it.slashdot.org/story/10/04/16/1 ... il-Servers
And me not using it but maybe other puppy users do so maybe you guys have experience of if it is like they say?

"A couple of weeks ago Sourcefire announced end-of-life for version 0.94 of its free ClamAV antivirus package (and in fact has been talking about it for six months).

The method that Sourcefire chose to retire 0.94 was to shut down the server that provided its service. Those who had failed to upgrade are scrambling now.

Many systems have no choice but to disable virus checking in order to continue to process email. I am very glad I saw the announcement last week!"
I use Google Search on Puppy Forum
not an ideal solution though

yorkiesnorkie

#2 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

All versions 0.94 and below are no longer supported by freshclam updates as there is an error generated. If you google the clamav website there is a message there which explains the decision. Clamav is still available but this means that users will need to compile 0.96. in order to run freshclam. The version currently in the repository and various mirrors will have to go. All .pet files with versions 0.94 and below that are here should probably be removed.

y.

RetroTechGuy

#3 Post by RetroTechGuy »

yorkiesnorkie wrote:All versions 0.94 and below are no longer supported by freshclam updates as there is an error generated. If you google the clamav website there is a message there which explains the decision. Clamav is still available but this means that users will need to compile 0.96. in order to run freshclam. The version currently in the repository and various mirrors will have to go. All .pet files with versions 0.94 and below that are here should probably be removed.

y.
This will get 0.95.3 working in Puppy 4.3.1:

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=53171

I'll take a look and see if there is a newer Debian bundle to bring it fully up to date.

(update: doesn't look like 0.96 has propagated to Debian yet)

yorkiesnorkie

#4 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

RetroTechGuy wrote:

I'll take a look and see if there is a newer Debian bundle to bring it fully up to date.

Thanks, I read your other post. I haven't had a lot of success in the past getting debian (deb) packages to work. So, I've set up our other PC with a 4.3 frugal installation and the 4.3 devx sfs file.

I'm going to try my hand at compiling the latest version from the source. This will be my first go at compiling, and making a pet. If it works (crossed fingers) I'll post the result here.

By the way, a while ago I discovered that there was an issue with the conf file where it expects the user "clamav". Of course in our setup we run in root or as spot. When I tried to run freshclam to update the signatures of course it expects there to be a user clamav. I'm not sure how to set up that but what I did was temporarily change user in the conf file to root. That's probably not entirely wise but it did allow me to run freshclam and get my updates. I'd like to get that sorted out the proper way permanently. Probably, giving spot the permissions for the clamav folders and changing the conf file appropriately to make the user spot. That would be nice to include in the pet.

Anyway, those are the thoughts which are mine.

y.
[url]http://www.busygamemaster.com[/url]

RetroTechGuy

#5 Post by RetroTechGuy »

yorkiesnorkie wrote:
RetroTechGuy wrote:

Thanks, I read your other post. I haven't had a lot of success in the past getting debian (deb) packages to work.
I've actually had pretty good luck with Debian bundles.

First, back up your pupsave (in case things go bad).

Then get the main package, and install it.

Run it from the command line (rxvt), and note the missing libraries. Download the appropriate libraries, install and run again (and again, and again, if necessary). This is how I've gotten a number of packages working -- note: the GUI interfaces for the numerous programs won't report the missing libs, so run troublesome programs from the command prompt to see the errors.

That is the method by which I determined which libraries Puppy4.3.1 needed for the ClamAV.
So, I've set up our other PC with a 4.3 frugal installation and the 4.3 devx sfs file.

I'm going to try my hand at compiling the latest version from the source. This will be my first go at compiling, and making a pet. If it works (crossed fingers) I'll post the result here.
Cool -- ought to be way easier than installing multiple libs.
By the way, a while ago I discovered that there was an issue with the conf file where it expects the user "clamav". Of course in our setup we run in root or as spot. When I tried to run freshclam to update the signatures of course it expects there to be a user clamav.
I haven't tried freshclam. I just manually update the daily file, every few days.

As for clamscan, it runs fine from the command prompt. I found a GUI widget (tkl?), but haven't tried it. Don't really need Clam for Puppy, just for maintenance on Windows machines... :)

yorkiesnorkie

#6 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

Hi RetroTechGuy,

Thanks for the information, I hadn't thought of installing a deb via the terminal. I was running the gui installer (easy button) although I probably should have checked for missing dependencies after the install. Your method is definitely worth trying. I've got a couple of debs here worth a go.

Yeah, I basically use Clamav for the same thing, checking windows and downloads.

I did find though that freshclam was easy to use. You just open a terminal, type fresclam, and it does the updating automatically without manual intervention. If you have a user "clamav" all goes well, if you don't you need to alter the conf file so that the user is root. As I said before, I'm not sure if that is wise. This discussion probably belongs in the additional software forum... Anyway here's how things are going:

Clamav work in progress:

This was my first go around with compiling any linux application such as clamav. Perhaps a little feedback might be useful for other noobs like me. You should know that I did a lot of reading first on this subject before trying this, both on Barry's puppylinux.com site and elsewhere, in addition to reading the Clamav documentation:

http://www.puppylinux.org/wikka/compiling
http://www.puppylinux.com/development/createpet.htm

My desktop environment is Puppy Linux 4.3.0 with the 4.3.1 upgrade pet patch applied to it. However, I'm using the 430 devx file since that actually matches the 430 distro I'm using. My installation is a frugal one, installed to the C: drive of a Win 98se fat32 partition. I've got a small linux ext2 partition where grub lives. I downloaded the 430 devx file to C: aka "mnt/home" and used the control panel boot manager to add it to the boot up sequence. This machine has low ram, 96mb, but I'm using a swap space.

I had been planning to run this on our other pc, which has more ram, but my wife uses it (in puppy linux) and I didn't want to tie "her pc" up with my experiment.

I went to the clamav website and downloaded the latest tar.gz file of 0.96. I made a folder in root called src and put the tar.gz file in that using rox. Then I opened a terminal in that window, right click in the active folder and select window, terminal here. I typed the following command:

Code: Select all

tar xfzv filename.tar.gz
This unpacked the content of the archive in a new folder. You are supposed to read the source file documentation in this directory. Typical for a noob I missed a couple of crucial details here due to my inexperience, well, its a lot to take in.

Configuration:

The documentation I've read in various places tells you to run the configuration script. In the folder where I unpacked the contents of the clamav tar.gz file I opened a terminal again because I need to run the configure script. From my reading this needs to be something like the following; I chose i386 for the build since my pc's are older, I wanted to use "--bulld=pentium2-pc-linux-gnu", my pc is a 286, but a trial run of the configure script caused this build command to be unrecognized so I went with the following:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu
Press enter and I let it run, 2 errors appeared:

boo boo - I forgot to add a user, "clamav" and to reboot so that the devx sfs file was loaded (no c++ environment). Duh...

Ok, reboot. I needed to go online anyway, and find out how to add a user. I won't do an injustice to the command but if you google "linux & adduser" you should be able to find out complete details of this linux command.

I opened the terminal from the desktop and typed:

adduser clamav
I was prompted to enter a password twice, then I closed this terminal window. Right, back to the folder containing the contents of the package and the configure file, open up a terminal there and retype my command:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu
Press enter and I let it run, this took approximately a half an hour to complete.

My objective here is to create a pet file so I have a couple of other steps to perform. I want to install from the pet rather than just run a make install. From Barry's site I learned that I could install to a directory and then convert the contents of that to a pet file. So, in the currently open terminal perform the following:

new2dir make install
You are prompted to answer some common sense questions here, which I did. Running this script took from approximately 10.5 hours, 8 pm through 6:30 am the following morning, which is where I am now. Slow on this old pc but the job got done.

Unfortunately, I had to shut down so that my 3 year old grandson doesn't poke any keys this morning. This would be a good point to trim the fat if I knew how to do that wisely. I'm not sure I'm ready to trim the fat so to speak just yet. Maybe once I get a little further into this. I know there are some apps on the menu that I haven't looked at yet. I suppose it depends too on just how big the final resulting pet will be.

I'll probably run the next step tonight, possibly overnight which will result in a pet file for further testing. If I had been able to leave the laptop running today I would have been able to just contine as the script prompts you at this step to continue with dir2pet. As things stand I'll have to get back to it later and run the following command in a terminal:

dir2pet foldername
Anyway, that is where I am now. I figure once I actually get the pet file I can check the dependencies via the menu tool for anything missing. The script actuall gave quite verbose feedback, but I did not have the time to read it unfortunately in the time I had. Got to do that work thing!

Until later,

y.

yorkiesnorkie

#7 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

Hmmm... on re-reading the notes today looks like I missed something:

http://puppylinux.com/development/compileapps.htm
Barry Quote - One thing I do recommend. You really do need a hard drive partition with Linux filesystem (ext2, ext3, ext4 or reiserfs), as the working area for compiling. This is where you expand the source tarballs and compile them. It is highly recommended to do this, as it is outside the "layered filesystem" -- /root for example is inside the layered filesystem.
So Barry recommends using an ext2 partition as the location for compiling, perhaps on an additional jump drive. It's the little details that catch you up. My usb is 1.1 so maybe I should use the ext2 partion where grub is instead? Although, I'll have to enlarge it as its only 50 mb at the moment. Well, I'll keep on with this one and see.

The feedback from the make command I ran from within the layered file system did say the compile was successful. The next go around though I'll do what Barry said, maybe it'll run faster too. There were some additional commands I could have used during the configure as well. -Os, mtune, and so on.

y.

RetroTechGuy

#8 Post by RetroTechGuy »

yorkiesnorkie wrote:Hi RetroTechGuy,

Thanks for the information, I hadn't thought of installing a deb via the terminal. I was running the gui installer (easy button) although I probably should have checked for missing dependencies after the install. Your method is definitely worth trying. I've got a couple of debs here worth a go.
Well, actually I just let the GUI install install the .deb, but I then run the program from the command line (in clamscan's case, there isn't a GUI, but many GUI programs that won't run, DO report the missing libs on the command line -- so if you install something that doesn't run, try running it from the command line and note the missing libraries).

For Clam, I just downloaded the files noted, and in sequence installed each of them. I then (manually) dropped the virus defs in the directory noted, and it worked.

yorkiesnorkie

#9 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

RetroTechGuy wrote: Well, actually I just let the GUI install install the .deb, but I then run the program from the command line (in clamscan's case, there isn't a GUI, but many GUI programs that won't run, DO report the missing libs on the command line -- so if you install something that doesn't run, try running it from the command line and note the missing libraries).

For Clam, I just downloaded the files noted, and in sequence installed each of them. I then (manually) dropped the virus defs in the directory noted, and it worked.
Actually, what you've done sounds far easier than what I'm trying to do. As you'll see I've got a few glitches to work out with regard to making a pet.

Progress:

Wow, the dir2pet executed very quickly, taking only a few minutes to make the pet file. That was a relief after the compiling time. I ended up with a 40mb pet for Clamav. Obviously, it needs to be trimmed down somewhat.

However, I did run into a glitch, in that when I install the pet it makes a directory /src/Clamavproject/Clamav-0.96-i386 and proceeds to dump all the files in there. Basically "/src/Clamavproject" is where I was working, within the layered file system, so I suppose it isn't entirely unexpected. The conf file did not get put in /etc for example where I want it to go. When I run freshclam from the prompt it can't find the conf file; so back to the drawing board.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that overall this process is do-able even on my old pc. I think what I need to do is revisit the process again now that I've got my first try under my belt and work in an empty ext2 folder, as Barry recommends, and see how things go. One of the things I have to do first is enlarge my ext2 partition to make room for this project, or maybe work on a jump drive so I get out of the layered file system. My usb is 1.1 though so its throughput speed might be an issue, not sure.

I want to re-compile the project again within this new working space. I also want to re-visit the compile command I used and see where I can improve upon it somewhat from the first try according to the documentation I'm reading. Also, I need to get into the resulting directory and see if I can trim the fat. Most important, the eventual pet file must get things in the proper locations, and so on. I'm going to peek in the previous Clamav pet and see what I can glean from that. Learn from the masters!

So it'll probably be a few more days before I get this one right. I only have the time to peck at it here and there. I'm not in a rush anyway. The compile is definitely the longest part of the process so its important to get that right.

I did notice also that in one doc I read they recommend going to the debian packages to get the source file, http://packages.debian.org/source/etch/ with filenames orig.tar.gz. http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=35507 So, probably going to the Clamav site and using their tar.gz source is ambitious.

y.
edit directory removed ~ from the path, I'm actually at /
Last edited by yorkiesnorkie on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

RetroTechGuy

#10 Post by RetroTechGuy »

yorkiesnorkie wrote:
RetroTechGuy wrote: Well, actually I just let the GUI install install the .deb, but I then run the program from the command line (in clamscan's case, there isn't a GUI, but many GUI programs that won't run, DO report the missing libs on the command line -- so if you install something that doesn't run, try running it from the command line and note the missing libraries).

Actually, what you've done sounds far easier than what I'm trying to do. As you'll see I've got a few glitches to work out with regard to making a pet.
Well, it would be nice to have freshclam working, but I haven't poked at that yet.
Wow, the dir2pet executed very quickly, taking only a few minutes to make the pet file. That was a relief after the compiling time. I ended up with a 40mb pet for Clamav. Obviously, it needs to be trimmed down somewhat.
Keep in mind that the virus defs are well in excess of 25MB... I'm assuming that you install the current defs as part of the .pet. So you aren't going to be able to compress too much.

BTW, I have moved my virus defs outside of the pupsave (so they reside in /mnt/home/clam/), and symbolically linked the files into the /var/lib/clam/ folder (I try to keep my pupsave from growing unnecessarily) -- note also that simply linking the folder does not work.
However, I did run into a glitch, in that when I install the pet it makes a directory ~/src/Clamavproject/Clamav-0.96-i386 and proceeds ...
Sorry that I can't help you on that yet. Haven't learned how to build .pet files yet (thus my 4-fold ___.deb install procedure).

yorkiesnorkie

#11 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

RetroTechGuy wrote:
Keep in mind that the virus defs are well in excess of 25MB... I'm assuming that you install the current defs as part of the .pet. So you aren't going to be able to compress too much.

Sorry that I can't help you on that yet. Haven't learned how to build .pet files yet (thus my 4-fold ___.deb install procedure).
Hi RetroTechGuy,

That's all right. I'll just keep poking at it until I get it right. I'll keep posting my process and mistakes/successes.

I think what your doing works, and may in fact be easier than making a pet. Yeah, the file size is significant. Probably that's why we don't find it in the default distro.

I was using 0.91x and all I did was find the clamav *.conf files in /etc and edit them in geany. I changed the user from "clamav" to "root" and saved the files. Actually, I think its only in one of the clamav conf files. Then I opened the terminal from the desktop and typed "freshclam" at the prompt. It then runs the update automatically. I'm not sure what effect that'll have in your case but you can give it a whirl. Certainly, manually updating works for you.
edit: clamd.conf & freshclam.conf - which is where I changed the user to root
Certainly, from my experience thus far this packaging is somewhat intimidating. I should probably have picked something really small to start with and I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I'm encouraged though that the make command does work, albeit slowly. Part of my problem is that I can only get at it in spurts. I haven't been really able to get into the feedback in the rxvt window and see what is going on because I keep having to turn off and put the pc out of reach of my grandson. I need to put it somewhere he won't find it, and leave it running until I can get back to it.

Process Update:

I tried expanding the tar in an empty usb drive, opening rxvt terminal, and running the configure command from there.

This time around I used the following ./configure command

./configure CFLAGS="-mtune=generic -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer" CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
NOTE: I got this command from http://www.puppylinux.org/wikka/compilingand I removed -pipe from the command due to the low memory I'm working with; I have less than 512mb.

The configure began but reported that there was no compiler on mnt/sdb1

Perhaps I should have opened rxvt from the desktop and explicitly stated the path. ./mnt/sdb1/clamav-0.96/configure... ? I need to look into the command line...
edit: "./" is a relative path, rather than an explicit path, so my idea here to use ./mnt/sdb1/clamav-0.96/configure... wont work. The CLI will regard "configure" as a directory.
Second Trial Run:

What I did do was take a step back and unpack the ta.gz at "/" in puppy. On running the configure command it found there was in fact a compiler. I decided to go for broke and run the new2dir make install command, so I left it to run overnight.
edit: directory removed ~ from the path, I'm actually at /
A quick examination of the rxvt windows contents this morning, which is something I didn't have the time to do last go-around, revealed that the the pupsave file ran out of space during the make phase. I also had a red bar come up at the top of the screen to inform me that I needed to enlarge the pupsave file. Apparently certain files were not found during the make, probably because they could not be created. The new2dir make install completed, but the result is very likely flawed.

Your probably thinking, does this guy know what he is doing? No, of course not. However, these are typical problems a noob such as myself will encounter so I just report them as it happens. If there's a wrong way to do something I'll find it. :D Note to self: It's important to have enough space for this entire process to run in! However looking for pearls here what I've done thus far is not a complete lost cause. I put in the ext2 formatted USB drive I had handy and moved the folder containing the entire Clamav project to that. Since I've run and completed the .configure command already, I don't want to lose that part of the work I've done.

I do need to solve the working space issue. I have no problem running the make again so that is what I'll do when I've got the problem with filespace sorted out.

Until later,

y.

yorkiesnorkie

#12 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

Hi,

I took a look at the pet I had created yesterday morning. Although the configure process was flawed, it ended up being 31 mb, which is down 9mb from my previous attempt.

A trial installation of the package shows that the pet does install clamd.conf and freshclam.conf to /etc, which is exactly where those file are supposed to go. Very good, that's an improvement over my first attempt.

I'm going to enlarge the pup save file and see if I can get the make install to run without errors/missing files.

I did try runnning new2dir make install in the ext2 usb drive, but I ended up with an 18k PET file. So, something is not right there.

In my research yesterday I learned about relative paths, and so on, and about how the usual linux install installs to usr/local/. This led to a deconstruction of the configure command as written in the wikka and elsewhere. So, I found out what all those things in the configure line actually do.

I'd changed to mtune="generic" so that it would run on any PC. I was tempted to use mtune="pentium-mmx" However that wouldn't do anyone else without a pentium 2 any good. :wink:

So, trying to use the usb drive for compiling bears some further looking into. In the interest of moving along I think I'm going to enlarge the pup save file to 1gb and then upack the tar.gz at "/". So, I'll have a folder /Clamav-0.96 there. I'll navigate into that and open the rxvt window and run the configure, using the script:

./configure CFLAGS="-mtune=generic -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer" CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
I'll then run the new2dir make install, and so on. I'm going to locate the pc in a batcave far from 3 year old fingers so I can let it run undisturbed.

Until later,

y.

yorkiesnorkie

#13 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

I'm close to having a working PET file:
  • Last night I expanded my pupsave file by another 512mb.
    I copied the clamav tar.gz file to "/" and decompressed it.
    I ran the ./configure -help to see what was in there, and then the ./configure script,
    I then performed the new2dir make install, and chose option 1, all files in one directory.
    I left it running all night.
    This morning the process was completed.
    I took a look at the rxvt window and I'm still seeing some C++ lib items missing/can't be found. I'll post an example here later tomorrow. I'm not sure what this means or if they are really required.
    I documented the process thus far with some screenshots and text captures with an eye to creating or supplementing the wikka, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Stage 1:
  • At this point what I'm going to do is run the dir2pet command on things as they are, and create a PET package.
    I'll install that and run the dependency checker.
    I'll then configure the clamd.conf and freshclam.conf files and try and run the program to confirm it works.
If all is good I'll post it somewhere.

Stage 2:

Trim the Fat
My second thought is to go rooting in the folder created by the make install and see if there is anything there I can remove before making another PET package. The goal here would be to make a smaller PET. I might also pre-configure the conf files to run as root - thoughts?

y.

yorkiesnorkie

Posted a PET

#14 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

I have posted a link to the PET at http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 761#414761

I'll be back here later to comment at the overall process as I've got a few tricks to pass on.

y.

yorkiesnorkie

#15 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

Overall, the compiling process goes pretty well once familiar with it. I picked up a really cool tip here in another post. In the rxvt window at the command line you can divert the content of the window and create log files so you can see what is going on. Once you get past a certain point that content rolls up and is lost in the display so the log is handy.

| tee mylittlelogfile.txt
This is very useful for reviewing the configure process. From my reading that's where your supposed to pick up errors? Anyway, you can run this on any line:

tar xfzv filename.tar.gz | tee unpack.log

./configure CFLAGS="mtune=generic -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer" CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var | tee myconfig.log

new2dir make install | tee mymake.log

dir2pet dirname | tee mypet.log
I'm sure you get the point of that. Well, I found it useful to go back and review the configure log.

I found the make install very long. Unless the application is tiny expect a long wait.

I installed the application from the pet, once done, and then used the dependency checker from the menu to confirm nothing was missing. This is no guarantee that an application will work:
I ran another experiment on the X-Fprot 2.24 GUI, recompiling it from source, and it still did not work. That was a bit frustrating but it is due to my lack of experience finding missing dependencies and/or other required files. Also, f-prot is an i686 application and I'm running a pentium-mmx. I should have just tried to run f-prot from the command line following the directions, to see if that worked on its own.
In some ways the older one's pc is the more difficult things become. I may well re-compile clamav for my pentium mmx using mtune=pentium-mmx I discovered that if you do not specify the build it guesses at i586, well I did use mtune=generic.

I've been trying to use mediafire to upload the file, with little success. The web interface is less than cooperative. I'll keep at it or try another file hosting service. In the meantime If anyone else wants to guinea pig the pet let me know.

y.

RetroTechGuy

#16 Post by RetroTechGuy »

Hi Yorkie!

I thought I'd let you know that the Debian folks have updated clamav to 0.96, and so I have updated some instructions to get the latest clamav running:

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 587#415587

yorkiesnorkie

#17 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

RetroTechGuy wrote:Hi Yorkie!

I thought I'd let you know that the Debian folks have updated clamav to 0.96, and so I have updated some instructions to get the latest clamav running:

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 587#415587
Hi RetroTechGuy,

I compiled a pet of 0.96 which is temporarily available at rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.com/files/383984462/c ... 6.pet.html
MD5: F04DBDB32A471C229ACF7F30A804117E

EDIT: ttuuxx has kindly uploaded the pet to pupplinux.ca http://puppylinux.ca/tpp/ttuuxxx/other/ ... 6-i486.pet - thanks ttuuxxx!

Consider it a test version. There are ten downloads available, please reserve one for ttuuxxx everyone as there are plans afoot to move it where other puppy files live. Anyway if demand is high I'll make more available in the interim!

y.
Last edited by yorkiesnorkie on Thu 06 May 2010, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

cthisbear

#18 Post by cthisbear »

Reuploaded it here.

http://www.2shared.com/file/PmHzi4jc/cl ... -i486.html

I also tried twice here

http://www.datafilehost.com/

but they are dumbing out on me.

So put up with the girlie ads.

////////////

Go to the bottom of page.

File URL:

Save file to your PC: Click on >>> click here

not the toolbar.

Chris.

yorkiesnorkie

Clamav 0.96 PET now available at puppylinux.ca

#19 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

ttuuxx has kindly uploaded the pet to pupplinux.ca http://puppylinux.ca/tpp/ttuuxxx/other/ ... 6-i486.pet

thanks ttuuxxx!

ttuuxxx has reported that this PET does not work in 2.14x, So, I'll take a run at making a compatible version for the updated 2.14x - bear with me!

y.
Last edited by yorkiesnorkie on Thu 06 May 2010, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

yorkiesnorkie

#20 Post by yorkiesnorkie »

cthisbear wrote:Reuploaded it here.

http://www.2shared.com/file/PmHzi4jc/cl ... -i486.html

I also tried twice here

http://www.datafilehost.com/

but they are dumbing out on me.

So put up with the girlie ads.

////////////

Go to the bottom of page.

File URL:

Save file to your PC: Click on >>> click here

not the toolbar.

Chris.
I had the same sort of thing happen at mediafire, what a pain!

y.