Can someone help me by posting the pets ive made?

Stuff that has yet to be sorted into a category.
joel

Can someone help me by posting the pets ive made?

#1 Post by joel »

Hey all, I am at the University of Nottingham studying for my MA, living in student apartments. The trouble is I have to use their horrible network which is god awful. It will not lend me access to any file hosting sites, and I cant post any pets to the forum because the security thinks a .pet is spyware. LOL! So I was wondering if some of the big wigs out there might let me send them my pets and post them for me.

Ive just made a few small things, an updated Celestia pet with some bug fixes, add-ons and higher res textures. Also a pet of Open Universe, some icon and WM themes, and a pet of xlockmore with a load more visualizations over regular xlock (some need GL). Also I added to the config GUI for the extra menu entries..

For the xlockmore I for the life of me couldnt get the locking to work right. It would not ask for a password, and if it was locked no password i knew of would unlock it. Therefore what I did is set it to -nolock permanently and then I found a nice script that a forum member made which automatically turns on xlock after a set time. This didnt work well for screen locking obviously, but it does work well as a screensaver.

If anyone can help me, or if you may know what I am missing with xlockmore please let me know. :)

--Johl
I am not a Mac, not a PC... I am a Puppy. :idea:

raffy

compress

#2 Post by raffy »

Compress the pet as gz or tar.gz and see if it can be uploaded.
Puppy user since Oct 2004. Want FreeOffice? [url=http://puppylinux.info/topic/freeoffice-2012-sfs]Get the sfs (English only)[/url].