Lighthouse Pup 4.43 Gu2 215M

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
walter90

#361 Post by walter90 »

tazoc wrote:Hi walter90,
Thank you for the feedback. I will add zmixer to my wbar and try to reproduce the bug. If you think about it next time, it would be helpful to note which window manager you were using and what the output of 'wbar' in a terminal was. The only hiccups with wbar I've seen are window fragments left over after closing a window that was over or near it and these are erased by right-clicking on wbar.
-TazOC
Openbox was the WM. I don't know how to check the output but if you'll tell me I'll remember to do that in the future.

Q5sys

#362 Post by Q5sys »

walter90 wrote:
tazoc wrote:Hi walter90,
Thank you for the feedback. I will add zmixer to my wbar and try to reproduce the bug. If you think about it next time, it would be helpful to note which window manager you were using and what the output of 'wbar' in a terminal was. The only hiccups with wbar I've seen are window fragments left over after closing a window that was over or near it and these are erased by right-clicking on wbar.
-TazOC
Openbox was the WM. I don't know how to check the output but if you'll tell me I'll remember to do that in the future.
1) Open a terminal window.
2) Close Wbar
3) start Wbar from the command line and read its output.

In case you need more details...
Go to the command line and type

Code: Select all

then find wbar 'command' column Example from my system:

8066  7983 root     S    14640   0%   0   0% wbar -above-desk -jumpf 0 -pos top -offset 0 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 4 -is
You can see the wbar and all the stuff after it (those are the options).
Look at the first number that shows up in that row that wbar is on.
then hit Crtl-C on your keyboard this will dump you back out to the command prompt. type:

kill #
Putting in the number for #, so on my system it would have been 8066.
Then type everthing you saw before in that long line after wbar... so on my system I would type:

wbar -above-desk -jumpf 0 -pos top -offset 0 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 4 -is
Hit enter. Read the output. Then hightlight that output and copy/paste here for tarzoc.

wuwei

#363 Post by wuwei »

for stu90:
I have run the puppy universal installer selected Frugal install and now have a file called "lhp443" on sda2

i have also run to Grub boot loader config selected the MBR option (is this the right option?) and now have a file called "boot" on sda2
stu your menu.lst looks okay. Maybe jim1911's answer gives you the solution. I have not tried it his way.

But let's sort out your statements above:
There is no file called "boot". It is a directory with a subdirectory "grub". Guess that's what you meant.
Same for "lhp443". That, too, ought to be a directory at the root level of sda2.
Taken that, check the content of the directory lhp443. You should have in there:
vmlinuz
initrd.gz
spup-443.sfs
spupsave-xyz.sfs

These four and precisely as written here (xyz is your own identification, if any). If your content of lhp443 is any different, that might very well be the culprit.

One more bit of information:
Once you have a linux partition (in your case sda2) and grub installed on it, you don't need to run the Puppy install routine to install any Puppy there.
Start from CD with puppy pfix=ram;
make a new directory with the Puppy name at root level of your Linux partition;
copy vmlinuz, initrd.gz and the pup.sfs file into this directory;
edit menu.lst for the new Puppy
start the new Puppy from the grub boot menu
run through the initial xorgwizard procedure and you'll get to the Puppy desktop;
make your changes and close, thereby creating the pupsave file.
That's it.

stu90

#364 Post by stu90 »

wuwei wrote:for stu90:
I have run the puppy universal installer selected Frugal install and now have a file called "lhp443" on sda2

i have also run to Grub boot loader config selected the MBR option (is this the right option?) and now have a file called "boot" on sda2
stu your menu.lst looks okay. Maybe jim1911's answer gives you the solution. I have not tried it his way.

But let's sort out your statements above:
There is no file called "boot". It is a directory with a subdirectory "grub". Guess that's what you meant.
Same for "lhp443". That, too, ought to be a directory at the root level of sda2.
Taken that, check the content of the directory lhp443. You should have in there:
vmlinuz
initrd.gz
spup-443.sfs
spupsave-xyz.sfs

These four and precisely as written here (xyz is your own identification, if any). If your content of lhp443 is any different, that might very well be the culprit.

One more bit of information:
Once you have a linux partition (in your case sda2) and grub installed on it, you don't need to run the Puppy install routine to install any Puppy there.
Start from CD with puppy pfix=ram;
make a new directory with the Puppy name at root level of your Linux partition;
copy vmlinuz, initrd.gz and the pup.sfs file into this directory;
edit menu.lst for the new Puppy
start the new Puppy from the grub boot menu
run through the initial xorgwizard procedure and you'll get to the Puppy desktop;
make your changes and close, thereby creating the pupsave file.
That's it.
Hello wuwei

Since yesterday i have reformatted my 120gb laptop (dell inspiron 1501) hard drive, so it now looks like (not running any OS from hard drive):
Ext3 15gb sda1 (boot enabled)
Ext3 95gb sda2
1gb swap

I have now switched frugal and grub install to 15gb sda1.

looking in sda1 i see 4 directories:
boot
lhp443
puppy484
lost + found (empty)

inside lighthouse (lhp443) directory is:
ATAHD
initrid.gz
spup-443.sfs
vmlinuz

inside dpup (puppy484) directory is:
ATAHD
dpup-484.sfs
initrd.gz
vmlinuz

for some reason i seem to have gained an ATAHD file and am missing savefile in both?

Im running of puppy from USB flash drive i don't see any option for pfix=ram at boot, it just loads straight into a saved session.

when i load i grub and select linux on sda1 i get the message : Error 15 file not found.
menu.lst

# GRUB configuration file '/boot/grub/menu.lst'.
# generated by 'grubconfig'.  Sat Feb 27 13:05:39 2010
#
# The backup copy of the MBR for drive '/dev/sda' is
# here '/boot/grub/mbr.sda.32307'.  You can restore it like this.
# dd if=/boot/grub/mbr.sda.32307 of=/dev/sda bs=512 count=1
#
# Start GRUB global section
#timeout 30
#title Lighthouse Pup 443 frugal
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
kernel /lhp443/vmlinuz pmedia=atahd psubdir=lhp443
initrd /lhp443/initrd.gz
#title Puppy Linux 484 frugal in sda1 dir puppy484
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
kernel /puppy484/vmlinuz pmedia=atahd psubdir=puppy484 nosmp
initrd /puppy484/initrd.gz
color light-gray/blue black/light-gray
# End GRUB global section
# Linux bootable partition config begins
  title Linux (on /dev/sda1)
  root (hd0,0)
  kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda1 ro vga=normal
# Linux bootable partition config ends
  title Linux (on /dev/sda2)
  root (hd0,1)
  kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda2 ro vga=normal
# Other bootable partition config begins
  title Windows (on /dev/sdb1)
  map (hd0) (hd1)
  map (hd1) (hd0)
  rootnoverify (hd1,0)
  makeactive
  chainloader +1
# Other bootable partition config ends
title Install GRUB to floppy disk (on /dev/fd0)
pause Insert a formatted floppy disk and press enter.
root (hd0,0)
setup (fd0)
pause Press enter to continue.
title Install GRUB to Linux partition (on /dev/sda1)
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0,0)
title -     For help press 'c', then type: 'help'
root (hd0)
title -     For usage examples, type: 'cat /boot/grub/usage.txt'
root (hd0)
thanks.

tasmod

#365 Post by tasmod »

Try this, I've spaced them for easier reading and commented out (#) those not necessary.

# GRUB configuration file '/boot/grub/menu.lst'.
# generated by 'grubconfig'.  Sat Feb 27 13:05:39 2010
#
# The backup copy of the MBR for drive '/dev/sda' is
# here '/boot/grub/mbr.sda.32307'.  You can restore it like this.
# dd if=/boot/grub/mbr.sda.32307 of=/dev/sda bs=512 count=1
#

# Start GRUB global section
#timeout 30
color light-gray/blue black/light-gray
# End GRUB global section

title Lighthouse Pup 443 frugal
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
kernel /lhp443/vmlinuz pmedia=atahd psubdir=lhp443
initrd /lhp443/initrd.gz

title Puppy Linux 484 frugal in sda1 dir puppy484
rootnoverify (hd0,0)
kernel /puppy484/vmlinuz pmedia=atahd psubdir=puppy484 nosmp
initrd /puppy484/initrd.gz

#  title Linux (on /dev/sda1)
 #  root (hd0,0)
 # kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda1 ro vga=normal

# title Linux (on /dev/sda2)
 # root (hd0,1)
  #kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda2 ro vga=normal

# Other bootable partition config begins
  title Windows (on /dev/sdb1)
  map (hd0) (hd1)
  map (hd1) (hd0)
  rootnoverify (hd1,0)
  makeactive
  chainloader +1
# Other bootable partition config ends

title Install GRUB to floppy disk (on /dev/fd0)
pause Insert a formatted floppy disk and press enter.
root (hd0,0)
setup (fd0)
title Install GRUB to Linux partition (on /dev/sda1)
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0,0)
title -     For help press 'c', then type: 'help'
root (hd0)
title -     For usage examples, type: 'cat /boot/grub/usage.txt'
root (hd0) 

Pupsaves are lost when you reformatted, they will be recreated when you shutdown from Puppy.
Rob
-
The moment after you press "Post" is the moment you actually see the typso 8)

wuwei

#366 Post by wuwei »

Hi stu90

couldn't have said it better than tasmod. You might want to try his menu.lst.

One more thing, when you write
Im running of puppy from USB flash drive i don't see any option for pfix=ram at boot, it just loads straight into a saved session.
...I suppose you have your pupsave files on your USB flash drive, don't you?
So just copy them from the flash drive to the corresponding subdirectory on sda1. When you get grub to boot any one of the 2 Puppies you will be led through the initial setup procedure, but you will boot into the fully established Puppies just like they were on the flash drive.

And for puppy pfix=ram:

When you boot Puppy from CD the very first splash screen stays on for about 5 seconds. That's where you hit F2 and then type in puppy pfix=ram and hit Enter. Then you will boot into a clean Puppy without any files drawn from hard disk. I am not sure if you'll see this splash screen when you boot from USB drive without a CD. I haven't tried that.

stu90

#367 Post by stu90 »

I copied tasmod menu. file and i now have lighthouse and dpup both working from HDD, great stuff, thanks guys :D

shankargopal

#368 Post by shankargopal »

Hi Tazoc and friends,

I'm new to Lighthouse though Puppy's been my workhorse system for four years. Lighthouse looks and feels great, this is a really incredible piece of work. I intend now to run LH and Dpup side by side (different pupsaves of course but my data is in external stores anyway), both great systems...

Just had a few questions - some of which may be very basic, but could not find answers from a search / skim of the thread - sorry if repetition is taking place. My system is a frugal install on a 16GB Kingston Flash drive, 512 MB pupsave file, intended to run on several different systems.

1) I have downloaded the Mariner ISO with the KDE SFS built in. I'd like to try using KDE 4 Desktop Effects on one of the systems which I use Puppy on (the xorg.conf of this system is attached). KDE Desktop Effects has worked before on this system in other distros (e.g. Sidux). In LH it says effects are disabled as xcomposite and xdamage extensions are not available. Is there a way I can set these up? The xorg.conf file is attached, it's not a zip, just renamed to xorg.conf.zip to allow posting. Or do I need to download the Compiz Fusion SFS?

NB: Tried running "3D-Demo" from the menu (glxgears, I presume?), got "DRI enabled should run fast", and then X crashed and dropped me to a command prompt.

2) LH is built off of Puppy 4.3.1, I believe. In 4.3.1 and Dpup I have had a persistent and time consuming bug regarding the contents of /etc not being saved (see this postfor a summary). Recently in a discussion on Barry's blog, Barry and shinobar put out a fix for this problem, involving changing a line in snapmergepuppy that deals with which files to exclude when merging the unionfs layers. Can I incorporate this fix as is into snapmergepuppy in LH Pup, or has snapmergepuppy been changed in other ways that would affect this? I know, for instance, that one has to be very cautious with this in Dpup.

3) Ok, very basic question - can Puppy dotpets and SFS files be used in LH pup without modifications? I assume so, but wanted to check.

Thanks again!
Attachments
xorg.conf.zip
(4.44 KiB) Downloaded 469 times

Q5sys

#369 Post by Q5sys »

wuwei wrote: ...I suppose you have your pupsave files on your USB flash drive, don't you?
So just copy them from the flash drive to the corresponding subdirectory on sda1. When you get grub to boot any one of the 2 Puppies you will be led through the initial setup procedure, but you will boot into the fully established Puppies just like they were on the flash drive.

And for puppy pfix=ram:

When you boot Puppy from CD the very first splash screen stays on for about 5 seconds. That's where you hit F2 and then type in puppy pfix=ram and hit Enter. Then you will boot into a clean Puppy without any files drawn from hard disk. I am not sure if you'll see this splash screen when you boot from USB drive without a CD. I haven't tried that.
I havent gotten the splash screen when ive booted my system from USB. If you want a clean system without any changes you can use the technique ive used. Boot into another OS. change your pupsave file to some other name. like pupsave.2fs-old
Reboot into puppy. It wont detect the save file and will boot into a clean system. You have to do something for the system to create a save file, so go download a jpg or something. Then shut down. and create the smallest save file possible. Reboot into this new save file. then rename your OLD save file back to what it was. Then reboot one last time.
Then on boot you'll have two options. For example:
1) pupsave-myfiles.2fs
2) pupsave-clean.2fs

Then on each boot choose which you want to load. Yes technically doing this it isnt a pure 'clean' system, but its close. I've yet to find out how to override a USB install to select options. Also... Ive found that when you select 1 or 2 and it prompts you for a password (if encrypted), there is no way to go back and select the other. So if you select the wrong one, you'll need to go back and reboot to then select it.

abushcrafter

#370 Post by abushcrafter »

Q5sys wrote:
wuwei wrote: ...I suppose you have your pupsave files on your USB flash drive, don't you?

And for puppy pfix=ram:

I havent gotten the splash screen when ive booted my system from USB. If you want a clean system without any changes you can use the technique ive used. Boot into another OS. change your pupsave file to some other name. like pupsave.2fs-old
Reboot into puppy. It wont detect the save file and will boot into a clean system. You have to do something for the system to create a save file, so go download a jpg or something. Then shut down. and create the smallest save file possible. Reboot into this new save file. then rename your OLD save file back to what it was. Then reboot one last time.
Then on boot you'll have two options. For example:
1) pupsave-myfiles.2fs
2) pupsave-clean.2fs

Then on each boot choose which you want to load. Yes technically doing this it isnt a pure 'clean' system, but its close. I've yet to find out how to override a USB install to select options. Also... Ive found that when you select 1 or 2 and it prompts you for a password (if encrypted), there is no way to go back and select the other. So if you select the wrong one, you'll need to go back and reboot to then select it.
No no no no! Boot with the "pfix=ram" option then shut-down and select what sort of save you want to do if any. You now (After going though the wizard) have another pupsave.

Jim1911

#371 Post by Jim1911 »

abushcrafter wrote:No no no no! Boot with the "pfix=ram" option then shut-down and select what sort of save you want to do if any. You now (After going though the wizard) have another pupsave.
This is a rather strong statement. Usually, there are many different ways to accomplish the same result. Those above your comment may work better than your suggestion, depending on how you are booting ie. from CD or using grub with multiple OS.

Another way to get another pupsave is just copy your original to a different name. Then, you have multiple pupsaves to choose from. Upon initial setup, I normally will make a backup copy with a different name by booting into another pup to make the copy. It's not good practice to copy a pupsave that is in use. It is always good practice to have a backup copy of your pupsave, especially if you are making changes.

abushcrafter

#372 Post by abushcrafter »

Jim1911 wrote:
abushcrafter wrote:No no no no! Boot with the "pfix=ram" option then shut-down and select what sort of save you want to do if any. You now (After going though the wizard) have another pupsave.
This is a rather strong statement. Usually, there are many different ways to accomplish the same result. Those above your comment may work better than your suggestion, depending on how you are booting ie. from CD or using grub with multiple OS.

Another way to get another pupsave is just copy your original to a different name. Then, you have multiple pupsaves to choose from. Upon initial setup, I normally will make a backup copy with a different name by booting into another pup to make the copy. It's not good practice to copy a pupsave that is in use. It is always good practice to have a backup copy of your pupsave, especially if you are making changes.
Yes but I was saying for creating a new pupsave that was the simplest way to do it, If I understood what you said.

tazoc

snapmergepuppy updated 2010.03.11

#373 Post by tazoc »

[snapmergepuppy updated 2010.03.11 see end of post.]
shankargopal wrote:Hi Tazoc and friends,
1) I have downloaded the Mariner ISO with the KDE SFS built in. I'd like to try using KDE 4 Desktop Effects on one of the systems which I use Puppy on (the xorg.conf of this system is attached). KDE Desktop Effects has worked before on this system in other distros (e.g. Sidux). In LH it says effects are disabled as xcomposite and xdamage extensions are not available. Is there a way I can set these up? The xorg.conf file is attached, it's not a zip, just renamed to xorg.conf.zip to allow posting. Or do I need to download the Compiz Fusion SFS?

NB: Tried running "3D-Demo" from the menu (glxgears, I presume?), got "DRI enabled should run fast", and then X crashed and dropped me to a command prompt.
Hi shankargopal, xorg.conf indicates an Intel graphics adapter was detected. If this is correct, it may not be possible to enable Desktop Effects with the Xorg driver in LHP. However some have had success with MU's Alternative Xorg/xserver 1.6.3/Intel pets, available here (experimental). Boot off your LHP CD with 'puppy pfix=ram', making a clean pupsave before trying this, just in case...
2) LH is built off of Puppy 4.3.1, I believe. In 4.3.1 and Dpup I have had a persistent and time consuming bug regarding the contents of /etc not being saved (see this postfor a summary). Recently in a discussion on Barry's blog, Barry and shinobar put out a fix for this problem, involving changing a line in snapmergepuppy that deals with which files to exclude when merging the unionfs layers. Can I incorporate this fix as is into snapmergepuppy in LH Pup, or has snapmergepuppy been changed in other ways that would affect this? I know, for instance, that one has to be very cautious with this in Dpup.
Thank you for the links. I updated snapmergepuppy accordingly and attached it below. The affected code in LHP 4.43F is at line 147. This will be in the next release.
3) Ok, very basic question - can Puppy dotpets and SFS files be used in LH pup without modifications? I assume so, but wanted to check.
Good question! The answer is maybe--recently there were problems with Pwidgets pets that have been ironed out. LHP has many updated libraries and a dotpet may overwrite these. LHP also has multi-user updates and other features that dotpets and SFS files not designed for LHP may not take advantage of. The best approach is to backup your pupsave before installing non-LHP software, and post any problems noted here.

abushcrafter, I think others were noting that the boot menu is not available when booting from USB Flash drive, so one must either boot from the CD or use one of the workarounds posted above.
TazOC
Attachments
snapmergepuppy.tar.gz
Updated 2010.03.11 snapmergepuppy for LHP 4.43F
Extract to /usr/sbin/
(3.05 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Last edited by tazoc on Thu 11 Mar 2010, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.lhpup.org/][b][size=100]lhpup.org[/size][/b] [img]http://www.lhpup.org/gallery/images/favicon.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.lhpup.org/release-lhp.htm#602]Lighthouse 64 6.02[/url]

abushcrafter

#374 Post by abushcrafter »

tazoc wrote:abushcrafter, I think others were noting that the boot menu is not available when booting from USB Flash drive, so one must either boot from the CD or use one of the workarounds posted above.
TazOC
My bad :oops:. I had forgotten that I had a customised my "extlinux.conf". Sorry.

Q5sys

#375 Post by Q5sys »

abushcrafter wrote:
tazoc wrote:abushcrafter, I think others were noting that the boot menu is not available when booting from USB Flash drive, so one must either boot from the CD or use one of the workarounds posted above.
TazOC
My bad :oops:. I had forgotten that I had a customised my "extlinux.conf". Sorry.
If you wouldnt mind sharing, I'd be interested in how you edited your conf file to allow you to change your boot options on a USB flash drive install. :)

shankargopal

#376 Post by shankargopal »

tazoc wrote:
shankargopal wrote:Hi Tazoc and friends,

Hi shankargopal, xorg.conf indicates an Intel graphics adapter was detected. If this is correct, it may not be possible to enable Desktop Effects with the Xorg driver in LHP. However some have had success with MU's Alternative Xorg/xserver 1.6.3/Intel pets, available here (experimental). Boot off your LHP CD with 'puppy pfix=ram', making a clean pupsave before trying this, just in case...
So far MU's dotpets did work, though I have only tested them once. The effects are quite slow though.

abushcrafter

#377 Post by abushcrafter »

Q5sys wrote:
abushcrafter wrote:
TazOC
If you wouldnt mind sharing, I'd be interested in how you edited your conf file to allow you to change your boot options on a USB flash drive install. :)
Here's mine:

default stardust
display /lhp/boot.msg
prompt 1
timeout 70
F1 /lhp/boot.msg
F2 /lhp/help.msg
F3 /stardust/boot.msg
F4 /stardust/help.msg
label puppy
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force
label lhp
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force
label c
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=copy
label f
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=fsck
label fc
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=copy,fsck
label ram
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=ram
label noram
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=noram
label nox
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=nox
label diag
  kernel /lhp/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/lhp/initrd.gz ide=nodma debug pmedia=usbflash acpi=force pfix=ram,nox
label memtest
  kernel memtest
label h
  localboot 0x80
label lb0
  localboot 0x80
label lb1
  localboot 0x81
label lb2
  localboot 0x82
label lb3
  localboot 0x83
label lb4
  localboot 0x84
label lb5
  localboot 0x85
label lb6
  localboot 0x86
label lbf
  localboot 0x00

label stardust
  kernel /stardust/vmlinuz
  append initrd=/stardust/initrd.gz pmedia=usbflash
In sub folders I have a copy's of:

boot.msg
help.msg
one set form LightHousePup the other form Stardust. I also have the file "logo.16" on the root of my drive. Also take note that "vmlinuz" and "initrd.gz" are in subfolders, one set form LightHousePup the other form Stardust.

abushcrafter

#378 Post by abushcrafter »

Updates for:

libgphoto2: 2.4.8
gtkam: 0.1.17
gphoto2: 2.4.8

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=37453

tazoc

#379 Post by tazoc »

Hi abushcrafter,
Thanks for the link. I've built the packages there and lots more into Lighthouse Pup 4.43 G and have just begun uploading the ISOs. The new release includes support for an Xfce add-on SFS, updates to Wine and Wbar Setup. I will post when everything is ready, hopefully tomorrow sometime...
TazOC
Last edited by tazoc on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.lhpup.org/][b][size=100]lhpup.org[/size][/b] [img]http://www.lhpup.org/gallery/images/favicon.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.lhpup.org/release-lhp.htm#602]Lighthouse 64 6.02[/url]

tazoc

Lighthouse Pup 4.43 G released

#380 Post by tazoc »

Lighthouse Pup 4.43 G released
* Abiword 2.8, Wine 1.1.39, winetricks and 27 other apps and libraries updated (thanks to abushcrafter)
* Support for Xfce4 with the optional SFS (suggested by Flash858)
* Improved reliability for Wbar launcher with icon validity checking and a troubleshooter (thanks to walter90)
* Personal storage file (pupsave) enhancements full release notes

Mariner, KDE, and Voyager add-on packs updated to 4G
* Firefox 3.6, aqualung skins, GQview-2.1.5, Xarchiver-0.5.2svn
* Updated Wbar Setup for KDE (suggested by Jim1911)
* Full release notes

Xfce-4.6.1a.sfs add-on Xfce 4.6.1 and Thunar File Manager 1.0.1 for Lighthouse Pup 4.43 G or later
-TazOC