Script refreshes Wbar in XFCE

How to do things, solutions, recipes, tutorials
itzme

Script refreshes Wbar in XFCE

#1 Post by itzme »

This may be of interest to some, wbar needs to be restarted after changing wallpapers with the XFCE Desktop settings panel, the reason being that wbar takes a screen-shot of the desktop for it's background, I know that all that is needed is to right click the mouse over the wbar panel for it to do this, but I'm lazy.

So I thought a script would be able to do this, it turned out to be quite easy to achieve, so I'll get straight to how to do it.

Be Careful Not To Over Write xfdesktop-settings
First of all, in " /usr/bin " find " xfdesktop-settings " and rename it to ' xfdesktop-setting " , in the same directory create a new file and name it " xfdesktop-settings ", open it with a text editor and paste the code below.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh

# Kill wbar
           killall wbar

# Run Desktop
           exec xfdesktop-setting &

# Wait for Desktop to close
           wait $!

# Run wbar
           /root/.wbar.sh
you will need to make the script executable, select the file properties, permissions and tick, Allow this file to run as a program.

Now go to " /root " and create a new file there and name it " .wbar.sh " and as above edit it pasting the code below

#!/bin/sh

#wait for the desktop to settle
sleep 3

#start wbar
wbar -above-desk -jumpf 1 -pos bottom -offset 30 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 10 -isize 38 -bpress -balfa 0 -falfa 100 &

#exec $CURRENTWM 

exit 0 
Make this executable also, the line " wbar -above-desk -jumpf 1 -pos bottom -offset 30 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 10 -isize 38 -bpress -balfa 0 -falfa 100 & " should be the same as you have in the " .xinitrc " in " /root " thats if you start wbar that way, else you can start wbar by adding " .wbar.sh " to XFCE Session and startup, Application Autostart.

That's it, one less click of the mouse to worry about.

EDIT:
I've had another look at it and made a small change that will speed it up, when refreshing wbar it isn't necessary to have a sleep statement in the script, so I made another script named " .wbar-refresh ", I left the " .wbar.sh " as it is so XFCE can use it in autostart and changed " xfdesktop-settings " to run " .wbar-refresh " so now they look like this.

xfdesktop-settings:

#!/bin/sh

# Kill wbar
           killall wbar

# Run Desktop
           exec xfdesktop-setting &

wait $!

# Run wbar
           /root/.wbar-refresh
.wbar-refresh:

#!/bin/sh

#start wbar
wbar -above-desk -jumpf 1 -pos bottom -offset 30 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 10 -isize 38 -bpress -balfa 0 -falfa 100 &
That will take 3 seconds off the restart.

DMcCunney

Re: Script refreshes Wbar in XFCE

#2 Post by DMcCunney »

itzme wrote:This may be of interest to some, wbar needs to be restarted after changing wallpapers with the XFCE Desktop settings panel,
Out of curiosity, why run Wbar at all in Xfce4? You can accomplish pretty much the same thing with an Xfce4 panel.
______
Dennis

itzme

#3 Post by itzme »

Coz it looks nice!

I use it so as to keep the desktop clean of app icons, that way I only have drive icons and folders with the stuff that I'm working with, if that makes any sense and the reason that I made the script it because if you changed wallpaper it made it look ugly, other than that there is no reason to use wbar at all, though I'm sure others would use it in XFCE especially young children, they like anything animated.

DMcCunney

#4 Post by DMcCunney »

itzme wrote:Coz it looks nice!
That's a decent reason. :)
I use it so as to keep the desktop clean of app icons, that way I only have drive icons and folders with the stuff that I'm working with, if that makes any sense
Makes perfect sense. I put app icons on panels that autohide on either side of the desktop. The things that are on the desktop are stuff in progress or a few things I use all the time.
and the reason that I made the script it because if you changed wallpaper it made it look ugly, other than that there is no reason to use wbar at all, though I'm sure others would use it in XFCE especially young children, they like anything animated.
I don't normally change wallpaper, so haven't seen the ugliness. And while I have wbar configured to run in a couple of other WMs under Puppy, I have no need for it in Xfce. As mentioned, panels can fill the same purpose.

The current Xfce4 desktop looks like this:

The default wbar behavior is a little too obtrusive for me. I keep it non-animated and fixed size.
______
Dennis

itzme

#5 Post by itzme »

I just wanted the desktop to look clean and tidy,and wbar just seems to suit the theme.

Everything on the wbar I use, so it made sense to me to do it that way and it looks good too and the kids like it and their forever changing the wallpaper.

Yes I don't normally change wallpapers either, but with wbar behaving the way it did I just had to have a go at trying to fix it, it took me about half an hour to work out what to do, so it was a quick fix, though I'm sure there is a better way to do it, I'm no coder and had to look around for the bash commands that I needed to get it to work , mainly the " wait $! " which is very useful.

itzme

EDIT:

Yes itzme again, just another thought, one script is enough to do the job.

xfdesktop-settings:

#!/bin/sh

# Kill wbar
           killall wbar

# Run Desktop
           exec xfdesktop-setting &

wait $!

# Run wbar

itzme

#6 Post by itzme »

itzme once more,

Edit:

I found another way to refresh wbar, it's so simple, but only if you are using pwidgets just add this code to the top and the bottom of the " fixwidgets " script in " /usr/sbin ", if you do it this way disregard the other scripts and don't rename " xfdesktop-settings ".
I prefer it this way myself as it functions much better refeshing on wallpaper selection.

Add code to top of fixwidgets script so it looks like this:

#!/bin/sh
#FixWidgets - Pwidgets starter script

# Kill wbar
killall wbar

# Kill wbar
           killall wbar
Add this code to the bottom of the script:

#start wbar
Note: replace " wbar -above-desk -jumpf 1 -pos bottom -offset 30 -nanim 3 -zoomf 1.8 -idist 10 -isize 38 -bpress -balfa 0 -falfa 100 & " with what ever you are using for your settings.

itzme

#7 Post by itzme »

itzme yet again,

I came across Wbar Configuration Centre developed by trio, which I installed into NOP 431, it don't work using the installer, if the pet file is used it will wreck the " .xinitrc " so this is how to do it so that it functions correctly.

Download the wbarcc-07.pet file from here http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... h&id=26303 then it needs to be converted to a tar.gz , using pet2tar, I did this on the desktop as it don't work to far from the root directory, extract the tar.gz somewhere and copy the contents by dragging the " usr " folder to file system " / ", this will copy all the files into their appropriate folders.

Now to configure it so that it runs, in the XFCE Setting manager go to session and startup, then application autostart, then add, name the app wbar then add the path by pasting this " /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexec & " into the path input then press ok.

Next, edit (only if you want to) the " Wbar Configuration Centre " menu entry, in " /usr/share/applications " change it so it reads " Categories=Settings " .

Thats it if you don't have pwidgets, but if you do and want it to refresh on wallpaper changes then the " fixwidgets " script in " /usr/sbin " needs to be edited to look like this.

-wallpaper_setter)
#kill wbar
        killall wbar
#	echo "Syncing wallpaper and widgets..." > $HOME/.pwidgets/tmp/pwidgets-splashtext
#	echo 0 > $HOME/.pwidgets/tmp/pwidgets-splash #reset progress bar
#	/usr/local/pwidgets/box_splash &
#	Xdialog --infobox "Syncing wallpaper and widgets...Please wait\n\n\nSigmund Berglund - 2009" 12 40 &
        IMAGE_STYLE=`xfconf-query -c xfce4-desktop -p /backdrop/screen0/monitor0/image-style`
	if [ "$IMAGE_STYLE" = "3" ]; then
		#resize background to fit conky-background
		resizepng "$WALLPAPER" /usr/share/backgrounds/Pwidgets_background $X_PIXELS $Y_PIXELS 50
		UPDATE_SIDEBAR=true
	else
		SIDEBARR=""
		SIDEBARL=""

fi
# restart wbar
        exec /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexecapply &
        sleep 0.5
	;;
esac
EDIT:

The " #kill wbar
killall wbar "
and
" # restart wbar
exec /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexecapply & "

need to be added in the appropriate place, this will allow wbar to be refreshed with the wallpaper setter, but is bypassed on widget changes, I did use " wbarexec " in the script but found that if the wallpaper was selected to quickly before wbar had time to run through the first cycle it would overlay another wbar over the top, wbarexec has a sleep statement in the script where wbarexecapply does not

Well that's it , if anyone tries it please let me know how it go's, so far I've only had the one problem but all seems to be working ok now .

Itzme

sa.com

Need Step By step Instructions to Create wbar Files Please..

#8 Post by sa.com »

[font size=9] Warning: Make Sure you right click wbarconf [/usr/bin/wbarconf] and tick the box marked "Rus As A Programme" BEFORE YOU TRY CREATING THESE FILES !!!

My wbar runs ok now. Has a partial settings window sitting behind it as a bgr. I hope a restart will get rid of it. ***IF*** my box does not crash.

[/font]

Hi

I liked this thread a lot. but upon reading it AFTER I created the files, I understand itr to mean iot will wreck my computer.

I do not have pwidgets and I cannot get the .pet bin file to open OR extract AFTER I save irt as a .tar.gz [tar ball] and I can see there are 12 files in it.

I run DreamLinux 4.0 Beta 6.3 and I cannot remember how to undo all the stuff I did, because I created so many and you NEVER edited the thr4ead by deleting the obsolete info.

Suggestion: Why not delete the entire thread and just combine the only need code into a "Rolls Royce" grade set of scripts for all to use and then simply list it as Steps 1 thru 8 ??

This would break the entire thread down to one singular post and get rid of the confusion.

My HALd is not running either. I get an XFCE nag screen.

What I need:

PLEASE, can you list this as a step by step [ step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5, step 6] thing so i can get this running ?? I am afraid to shut off my computer now.

Now a days, when this thing crashes, I throw the hard drive in the trash and buy a new HDD and do a freash install. This is HDD #4 now. There are too many head aches with this reinstalling on the old drive and I still lose all my work anyway. [ I make my living on my box]. Six months of work will be trashed, again.

Please call me at 972 246 7965 when the instructions are up. This is a big deal.

Thanks.

Steve Williams.

P.S.

I also do not get weather all this goes in the wbar configuration / launch file ???:

PostPosted: Sun 21 Feb 2010, 02:58 Post subject: Reply with quote
itzme yet again,

I came across Wbar Configuration Centre developed by trio, which I installed into NOP 431, it don't work using the installer, if the pet file is used it will wreck the " .xinitrc " so this is how to do it so that it functions correctly.

Download the wbarcc-07.pet file from here http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... h&id=26303 then it needs to be converted to a tar.gz , using pet2tar, I did this on the desktop as it don't work to far from the root directory, extract the tar.gz somewhere and copy the contents by dragging the " usr " folder to file system " / ", this will copy all the files into their appropriate folders.

Now to configure it so that it runs, in the XFCE Setting manager go to session and startup, then application autostart, then add, name the app wbar then add the path by pasting this " /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexec & " into the path input then press ok.

Next, edit (only if you want to) the " Wbar Configuration Centre " menu entry, in " /usr/share/applications " change it so it reads " Categories=Settings " .

Thats it if you don't have pwidgets, but if you do and want it to refresh on wallpaper changes then the " fixwidgets " script in " /usr/sbin " needs to be edited to look like this.
Code:
-wallpaper_setter)
#kill wbar
killall wbar
# echo "Syncing wallpaper and widgets..." > $HOME/.pwidgets/tmp/pwidgets-splashtext
# echo 0 > $HOME/.pwidgets/tmp/pwidgets-splash #reset progress bar
# /usr/local/pwidgets/box_splash &
# Xdialog --infobox "Syncing wallpaper and widgets...Please wait\n\n\nSigmund Berglund - 2009" 12 40 &
IMAGE_STYLE=`xfconf-query -c xfce4-desktop -p /backdrop/screen0/monitor0/image-style`
if [ "$IMAGE_STYLE" = "3" ]; then
#resize background to fit conky-background
resizepng "$WALLPAPER" /usr/share/backgrounds/Pwidgets_background $X_PIXELS $Y_PIXELS 50
UPDATE_SIDEBAR=true
else
SIDEBARR=""
SIDEBARL=""

fi
# restart wbar
exec /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexecapply &
sleep 0.5
;;
esac

EDIT:

The " #kill wbar
killall wbar "
and
" # restart wbar
exec /usr/local/wbarcc/wbarexecapply & "

Seems to me this would cause a crash.

Notes:

My wbarconf file now looks like this;

#!/usr/bin/env python
# coding= UTF-8
#
#	wbar configuration gui  v0.7.2
#
#	Created by
#		Mika Hynnä <mika.hynna@wippies.com>
#
#	Copyright 2008 Mika Hynnä
# This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
# For more info see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt 
#
#
# Requires
# * >=python-2.4
# * >=pygtk-2.10
# * >=gettext-0.16
#

# Read and replaced from wbar's configuration file comment '#wbarlaunchcommand=""
#global wbarcommand
wbarcommand = "wbar -bpress -above-desk"

# "Hard coded" custom config file can be set in here:
customwbarconfigfile = "/path/to/config"

try:
    import os
    import sys
    import pygtk
    import gtk
    import gobject
    import string
    import locale
    from locale import getlocale
except:
    print("*** ERROR ***\n");
    print("All required python dependencies were not found!\n")
    print("Make sure that you have new enough python, pygtk, gobject and gettext installed!\n")
    sys.exit()

# Localization support using gettext
try:
    import gettext
    if (os.path.exists("locale/")):
        gettext.bindtextdomain('wbarconf', './locale/')
    gettext.textdomain('wbarconf')
    _ = gettext.gettext #_('')
except:
    #def _(message):
    print("Gettext error, defaulting to english!")
    #    return message

wbarversion="0.7.2"

ITEM_ID = 0
ITEM_ICON = 1
ITEM_COMMAND = 2
ITEM_TITLE = 3
ITEM_IMAGE = 4

PLACE_ID=0
PLACE_IMAGE=1
PLACE_TITLE=2
PLACE_COMMAND=3
PLACE_ICON=4

DROP_TYPE_TREEVIEWROW=1
DROP_TYPE_DESKTOP=0

commandlinewbarconfigfile=""

## SettingsDialog class BEGINS
class SettingsDialog:

parentClass = None

def combobox_changed(self, itemstr, item):
            self.removeProperty('-'+itemstr, True)
            value = item.get_active_text().split(' ')[0]
            self.addProperty('-'+itemstr, value)

def position_combobox_changed(self, widget):
            value=''
            self.removeProperty('-pos', True)
            active_item = self.position_combobox.get_active()
            if (active_item != -1):
                value = self.position_items[active_item]
            else:
                value = 'bottom'
            #print('active_item:'+str(active_item))
            self.addProperty('-pos', value)

def spinbutton_valuechanged(self, itemstr, item):
            #print("Changed: "+itemstr+" Value: "+str(item))

self.removeProperty('-'+itemstr, True)
            self.addProperty('-'+itemstr, item.get_value())

def removeProperty(self, property, hasparam=False):
                global wbarcommand
                #print(wbarcommand)
                if (wbarcommand.find(property) != -1):
                    cmd = str(wbarcommand).split(' ')
                    wbarcommand=""
                    for i in range(0,len(cmd)):
                        #print(i, len(cmd))
                        if property == cmd[i]:
                            if hasparam:
                                cmd[i+1] = ''
                            cmd[i]=''
                        wbarcommand = wbarcommand.strip() + " " + str(cmd[i])
                    wbarcommand = wbarcommand.strip()

else:
                    print('Could not find '+property+' so we do nothing here.')

#print("wbarcommand: "+wbarcommand)

def addProperty(self, property, value=-1):
                global wbarcommand
                #print('wbarcommand: '+wbarcommand)
                if (wbarcommand.find(property) != -1):
                    if (value == -1):
                        print('Property '+property+' already exists!')
                    else:
                        cmd = str(wbarcommand).split(' ')
                        wbarcommand=""
                        for i in range(0,len(cmd)):
                            #print(i, len(cmd))
                            if property == cmd[i]:
                                cmd[i+1] = value
                            wbarcommand = wbarcommand + " " + str(cmd[i])
                        wbarcommand = wbarcommand.strip()

else:
                    if (value == -1):
                        wbarcommand = wbarcommand + " " +property
                    else:
                        wbarcommand = wbarcommand + " " +property + " " +str(value)

#print("new wbarcommand: "+wbarcommand)

def checkbutton_toggled(self, item):

if (item == 'bpress'):
                print('bpress')
                if (self.bpress.get_active()):
                    self.addProperty('-bpress')
                else:
                    self.removeProperty('-bpress')
            elif (item == 'abovedesk'):
                print('abovedesk')
                if (self.abovedesk.get_active()):
                    self.addProperty('-above-desk')
                else:
                    self.removeProperty('-above-desk')
            elif (item == 'vbar'):
                print('vbar')
                if (self.vbar.get_active()):
                    self.addProperty('-vbar')
                else:
                    self.removeProperty('-vbar')
            elif (item == 'nofont'):
                print('nofont')
                if (self.nofont.get_active()):
                    self.addProperty('-nofont')
                else:
                    self.removeProperty('-nofont')
            elif (item == 'jfactor'):
                print('jfactor')
                if (self.jumpfactor_checkbutton.get_active() ):
                        self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-jumpf', self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.get_value())
                else:
                        self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-jumpf', True)
            elif (item == 'zfactor'):
                print('zfactor')
                if (self.zoomfactor_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-zoomf', self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.get_value())
                else:
                        self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-zoomf', True)
            elif (item == 'isize'):
                print('isize')
                if (self.isize_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.isize.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-isize', self.isize.get_value())
                else:
                        self.isize.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-isize', True)
            elif (item == 'idist'):
                print('idist')
                if (self.idist_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.idist.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-idist', self.idist.get_value())
                else:
                        self.idist.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-idist', True)
            elif (item == 'position'):
                print('position')
                if (self.position_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.position_combobox.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-pos', self.position_items[self.position_combobox.get_active()] )
                else:
                        self.position_combobox.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-pos', True)

elif (item == 'dblclick'):
                print('dblclick')
                if (self.dblclick_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.dblclick_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-dblclk', self.dblclick_spinbutton.get_value())
                else:
                        self.dblclick_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-dblclk', True)
            elif (item == 'balfa'):
                print('balfa')
                if (self.balfa_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.balfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-balfa', self.balfa_spinbutton.get_value())
                else:
                        self.balfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-balfa', True)
            elif (item == 'falfa'):
                print('falfa')
                if (self.falfa_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.addProperty('-falfa', self.falfa_spinbutton.get_value())
                        self.falfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                else:
                        self.falfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-falfa', True)
            elif (item == 'filter'):
                print('filter')
                if (self.filter_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.filter_combobox.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-filter', self.filter_combobox.get_active_text().split(' ')[0])
                else:
                        self.filter_combobox.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-filter', True)
            elif (item == 'nanim'):
                print('nanim')
                if (self.nanim_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.nanim_spinbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-nanim', self.nanim_spinbutton.get_value())
                else:
                        self.nanim_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-nanim', True)
            elif (item == 'fc'):
                print('fc')
                if (self.fc_checkbutton.get_active()):
                        self.fc_entry.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.fc_colorbutton.set_sensitive(True)
                        self.addProperty('-fc', self.fc_entry.get_text())
                else:
                        self.fc_colorbutton.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.fc_entry.set_sensitive(False)
                        self.removeProperty('-fc', True)

def __init__(self, parent):
            self.parentClass = parent

print("SettingsDialog - Init")
            self.window = gtk.Window(gtk.WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
            self.window.set_title(_('Command line settings'))
            self.window.connect("destroy", self.destroy)
            self.window.connect("delete_event", self.delete_event)

self.window.set_default_size(400,300)

container = gtk.VBox()
            container.set_spacing(10)

self.bpress = gtk.CheckButton(_('Icon gets pressed (-bpress)'))
            self.bpress.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'bpress')

self.abovedesk = gtk.CheckButton(_('Run over a desktop app (ie: xfdesktop) (-above-desk)'))
            self.abovedesk.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'abovedesk')

self.vbar = gtk.CheckButton(_('Vertical bar (-vbar)'))
            self.vbar.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'vbar')

self.nofont = gtk.CheckButton(_('Disable font rendering (-nofont)'))
            self.nofont.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'nofont')

iconsize = gtk.HBox()
            self.isize_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Icon size (-isize) '))
            self.isize = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(32,16,100,1), 1,0)
            self.isize.set_range(16, 256)
            self.isize.set_sensitive(False)
            iconsize.pack_start(self.isize_checkbutton)
            iconsize.pack_start(self.isize, False, False)
            self.isize.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'isize', self.isize)
            self.isize_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'isize')
            #.connect("value-changed", self.button_font_size_callback)

icondist = gtk.HBox()
            self.idist_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Icon distance (-idist)'))
            self.idist = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(1,0,32,1), 1,0)
            self.idist.set_range(0, 32)
            self.idist.set_sensitive(False)
            icondist.pack_start(self.idist_checkbutton)
            icondist.pack_start(self.idist, False, False)
            self.idist_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'idist')
            self.idist.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'idist', self.idist)

zoomfactor = gtk.HBox()
            self.zoomfactor_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Zoom factor (-zoomf)'))
            self.zoomfactor_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(1.8, 0.0, 10.0, 0.1), 1.0, 1)
            self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.set_range(0.0, 10.0)
            self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            zoomfactor.pack_start(self.zoomfactor_checkbutton)
            zoomfactor.pack_start(self.zoomfactor_spinbutton, False, False)
            self.zoomfactor_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'zfactor')
            self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'zoomf', self.zoomfactor_spinbutton)

jumpfactor = gtk.HBox()
            self.jumpfactor_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Jump factor (-jumpf)'))
            self.jumpfactor_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(1.0, -10.0, 10.0, 0.1), 1.0, 1)
            self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.set_range(-10.0, 10.0)
            self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            jumpfactor.pack_start(self.jumpfactor_checkbutton)
            jumpfactor.pack_start(self.jumpfactor_spinbutton, False, False)
            self.jumpfactor_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'jfactor')
            self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'jumpf', self.jumpfactor_spinbutton)

position = gtk.HBox()

self.position_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Position on the screen (-pos)'))

position_liststore = gtk.ListStore(gobject.TYPE_STRING)
            self.position_combobox = gtk.ComboBox(position_liststore)
            cell = gtk.CellRendererText()
            self.position_combobox.set_sensitive(False)
            self.position_combobox.pack_start(cell, True)
            self.position_combobox.add_attribute(cell, 'text', 0)
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('top'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('bottom'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('left'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('right'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('center'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('top-left'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('top-right'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('bottom-left'))
            self.position_combobox.append_text(_('bottom-right'))

# Real values to be passed to wbar instead of the localizatiable texts above
            self.position_items = ['top','bottom','left','right','center','top-left', 'top-right',
								   'bot-left','bot-right']

self.position_combobox.set_active(0)

position.pack_start(self.position_checkbutton)
            position.pack_start(self.position_combobox, False , False)
            self.position_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled, 'position')
            self.position_combobox.connect('changed', self.position_combobox_changed)

dblclick = gtk.HBox()
            self.dblclick_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('ms for double click (-dblclk)'))
            self.dblclick_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(250,0,1000,10), 1,0)
            self.dblclick_spinbutton.set_range(0, 1000)
            self.dblclick_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            dblclick.pack_start(self.dblclick_checkbutton)
            dblclick.pack_start(self.dblclick_spinbutton, False, False)
            self.dblclick_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'dblclick')
            self.dblclick_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'dblclk', self.dblclick_spinbutton)

balfa = gtk.HBox()
            self.balfa_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Bar alfa level (-balfa)'))
            self.balfa_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(90,0,100,1), 1,0)
            self.balfa_spinbutton.set_range(0, 100)
            self.balfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            balfa.pack_start(self.balfa_checkbutton)
            balfa.pack_start(self.balfa_spinbutton,False, False)
            self.balfa_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'balfa')
            self.balfa_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'balfa', self.balfa_spinbutton)

falfa = gtk.HBox()
            self.falfa_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Bar unfocused alfa level (-falfa)'))
            self.falfa_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(60,0,100,1), 1, 0)
            self.falfa_spinbutton.set_range(0, 100)
            self.falfa_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            falfa.pack_start(self.falfa_checkbutton)
            falfa.pack_start(self.falfa_spinbutton, False, False)
            self.falfa_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'falfa')
            self.falfa_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'falfa', self.falfa_spinbutton)

filter = gtk.HBox()
            self.filter_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Color filter mode (-filter)'))

filter_liststore = gtk.ListStore(gobject.TYPE_STRING)
            self.filter_combobox = gtk.ComboBox(filter_liststore)
            cell = gtk.CellRendererText()
            self.filter_combobox.pack_start(cell, True)
            self.filter_combobox.add_attribute(cell, 'text', 0)
            self.filter_combobox.append_text('0 '+ _('none'))
            self.filter_combobox.append_text('1 '+ _('hovered'))
            self.filter_combobox.append_text('2 '+ _('others'))
            self.filter_combobox.append_text('3 '+ _('all'))
            self.filter_combobox.set_active_iter(filter_liststore.get_iter_first())
            self.filter_combobox.set_sensitive(False)
            filter.pack_start(self.filter_checkbutton)
            filter.pack_start(self.filter_combobox, False, False)
            self.filter_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'filter')
            self.filter_combobox.connect_object('changed', self.combobox_changed, 'filter', self.filter_combobox)

nanim = gtk.HBox()
            self.nanim_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Number of animated icons (-nanim)'))
            self.nanim_spinbutton = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(10, 0, 50, 1), 1,0)
            self.nanim_spinbutton.set_range(0, 100)
            self.nanim_spinbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            nanim.pack_start(self.nanim_checkbutton)
            nanim.pack_start(self.nanim_spinbutton, False, False)
            self.nanim_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'nanim')
            self.nanim_spinbutton.connect_object('value-changed', self.spinbutton_valuechanged, 'nanim', self.nanim_spinbutton)

fc = gtk.HBox()
            self.fc_checkbutton = gtk.CheckButton(_('Filter color (-fc)'))
            self.fc_entry = gtk.Entry()
            self.fc_colorbutton = gtk.ColorButton()
            self.fc_entry.set_text("0xff00c800")
            self.fc_entry.set_sensitive(False)
            self.fc_colorbutton.set_sensitive(False)
            fc.pack_start(self.fc_checkbutton)
            fc.pack_start(self.fc_entry, False, False)
            fc.pack_start(self.fc_colorbutton, False, False)
            self.fc_colorbutton.connect('color-set', self.fc_colorbutton_colorset)
            self.fc_checkbutton.connect_object('toggled',self.checkbutton_toggled,'fc')
            self.fc_entry.connect('changed', self.fc_entry_changed)

container.pack_start(self.bpress)
            container.pack_start(self.abovedesk)
            container.pack_start(self.vbar)
            container.pack_start(self.nofont)
            container.pack_start(position)
            container.pack_start(iconsize)
            container.pack_start(icondist)
            container.pack_start(nanim)
            container.pack_start(zoomfactor)
            container.pack_start(jumpfactor)
            container.pack_start(dblclick)
            container.pack_start(balfa)
            container.pack_start(falfa)
            container.pack_start(filter)
            container.pack_start(fc)

container.set_spacing(5)

container_buttons = gtk.HBox()

button_close = gtk.Button(_('Close'), gtk.STOCK_CLOSE)
            button_close.connect('clicked', self.hide)
            button_close.set_tooltip_text(_('Close this window'))
            container_buttons.pack_end(button_close, False, False, 5)

button_refresh = gtk.Button(_('Refresh'), gtk.STOCK_REFRESH)
            button_refresh.connect('clicked', self.button_refresh_clicked)
            button_refresh.set_tooltip_text(_('Restart wbar to see the changes, don\'t forget to save.'))
            container_buttons.pack_end(button_refresh, False, False)

base_container = gtk.VBox()

base_container.pack_end(container_buttons, False, False)

frame = gtk.Frame()
            frame.set_border_width(2)
            frame.add(container)
            base_container.pack_start(frame)

self.window.add(base_container)
            #self.window.add(container)
            #self.window.show_all()

def color_to_wbarhex(self, color, alpha):
            string = ""

print "Tohex:", color.red, color.green, color.blue

alpha = int(255.*alpha/65535)
            red = int(255.*color.red/65535)
            blue = int(255.*color.blue/65535)
            green = int(255.*color.green/65535)

print alpha,red,blue,green

alpha = hex(alpha)[2:]
            red = hex(red)[2:]
            blue = hex(blue)[2:]
            green = hex(green)[2:]
            print alpha,red,blue,green
            string = '0x'+alpha+red+green+blue
            print self.fc_colorbutton
            return string

def wbarhex_to_color(self, string):

if string.find('0x') != -1:
                string = string[2:]
            mod = (1.0/256. * 65535)
            alpha = int(int(string[0:2],16) * mod)
            red = int(int(string[3:4],16) * mod)
            green = int(int(string[5:6],16) * mod)
            blue = int(int(string[7:8],16) * mod)
            print alpha,red,green,blue

color = gtk.gdk.Color(red, green, blue);
            print "ToColor:", alpha, red,green,blue
            clr = '#'+string[2:]
            print clr
            color = gtk.gdk.color_parse(clr)
            return color, alpha

def fc_colorbutton_colorset(self, colorbutton):

string = self.color_to_wbarhex(colorbutton.get_color(), colorbutton.get_alpha())
            self.fc_entry.set_text(string)
            self.addProperty('-fc', string)

return True

def button_refresh_clicked(self, widget):
            print "Refresh"
            WbarGui.executeWbarRestart(self.parentClass)

def fc_entry_changed(self, widget):
            print widget.get_text()
            self.removeProperty('-fc', True)
            self.addProperty('-fc', widget.get_text())
            try:
                self.fc_colorbutton.set_color(self.wbarhex_to_color(widget.get_text())[0])
            except:
                print('Invalid hex color value!!')

def update_dialog_state(self):
            global wbarcommand
            print('Update command: '+wbarcommand)
            cmd = wbarcommand.split(' ')
            for i in range(0, len(cmd)):
            	cmd[i] = str(cmd[i]).strip()
                if (cmd[i] == '-vbar'):
                	self.vbar.set_active(True)
                if (cmd[i] == '-bpress'):
                	self.bpress.set_active(True)
                if (cmd[i] == '-above-desk'):
                	self.abovedesk.set_active(True)
                if (cmd[i] == '-nofont'):
                	self.nofont.set_active(True)
                if (cmd[i] == '-isize'):
                	self.isize_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.isize.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-idist'):
                	self.idist_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.idist.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-zoomf'):
                	self.zoomfactor_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.zoomfactor_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-jumpf'):
                	self.jumpfactor_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.jumpfactor_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-dblclk'):
                	self.dblclick_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.dblclick_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-balfa'):
                	self.balfa_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.balfa_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-falfa'):
                	self.falfa_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.falfa_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-nanim'):
                	self.nanim_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.nanim_spinbutton.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-fc'):
                	self.fc_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	self.fc_entry.set_text(cmd[i+1])
                	color , alpha = self.wbarhex_to_color(cmd[i+1])
                	self.fc_colorbutton.set_color(color)
                	self.fc_colorbutton.set_alpha(alpha)

if (cmd[i] == '-filter'):
                	self.filter_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	treemodelrow = self.filter_combobox.get_model()
                	for item in treemodelrow:
                		print item[0]
                		if (item[0].split(' ')[0] == cmd[i+1]):
                			self.filter_combobox.set_active_iter(item.iter)
                	#self.filter_combobox.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))
                if (cmd[i] == '-pos'):
                	self.position_checkbutton.set_active(True)
                	#treemodelrow = self.position_combobox.get_model()
                	#for item in treemodelrow:
                	#	print item[0]
                	#	if (item[0] == cmd[i+1]):
                	#		self.position_combobox.set_active_iter(item.iter)
                	#self.position_combobox.set_value(float(cmd[i+1]))

# Set the position_combobox active value based on position_items
                	for j in range(0, len(self.position_items)):
                		if (cmd[i+1] == self.position_items[j]):
                			self.position_combobox.set_active(j)
                			break

def destroy(self, extra):
            print("Destroy")
            self.hide()
            return True

def delete_event(self, widget, extra):
            print("Delete event")
            self.hide()
            return True

def show(self):
            self.update_dialog_state()
            self.window.show_all()
            print("SettingsDialog show!")

def hide(self, widget=None):
            self.window.hide_all()
            print("SettingsDialog hid!")

## SettingsDialogs class ENDS

def readconf():
        wbarcmd = "wbar -bpress -above-desk"
        global commandlinewbarconfigfile

lines=0
	lastemptyline=0
	items=list()
	# Defaults to this if can't find entry from config:
        #wbarcommand = "wbar -above-desk -bpress"
	id=0

userconf = os.path.expanduser('~') + '/.wbar'
	if (os.path.exists(userconf)):
		print "User configuration file found: ~/.wbar"
		conf = userconf
        elif (os.path.exists(commandlinewbarconfigfile)):
            print "Using config file set in command line: '"+commandlinewbarconfigfile+"'"
            conf = commandlinewbarconfigfile
        elif (os.path.exists(customwbarconfigfile)):
            conf = customwbarconfigfile
            print "Using custom wbar config file: '"+customwbarconfigfile+"'"
	elif os.path.exists('/usr/share/wbar/dot.wbar'):
		conf = '/usr/share/wbar/dot.wbar'
		print "Shared configuration found: /usr/share/wbar/dot.wbar"
	elif os.path.exists('/usr/local/share/wbar/dot.wbar'):
		conf = '/usr/local/share/wbar/dot.wbar'
		print "Shared configuration found: /usr/local/share/wbar/dot.wbar"
	else:
		print "No configuration file found, defaulting.."

icons=[]
	titles=[]
	commands=[]
	ids=[]
	item_count=0
	try:
		file = open(conf, "r")
		for line in file:
			line=line.replace('\n','')
			line=line.strip()
			if not line.startswith('#'):	
				if (len(line) > 1):
					twofirst = line[0:2]
					ids.append(item_count)
					ids.append(item_count)
					if (twofirst == "i:"):
						item_count+=1
						icons.append(line[3:].strip())
					elif (twofirst == "c:"):
						commands.append(line[3:].strip())
					elif (twofirst == "t:"):
						titles.append(line[3:].strip())
			else:
				if (line.startswith('#wbarcommand=')):
					wbarcmd=str(line[14:-1])
					print("Found wbarcommand: '"+wbarcmd+"'")
	except:
		if file.closed == False:
			file.close()	
	if file.closed == False:
		file.close()

print "Config file read"
	configuration = []
	try:
		for i in range(0,item_count):
			configuration.append([0, icons[i], commands[i], titles[i]])
	except:
		print "Configuration parse error: trying to continue.."	

return (configuration, wbarcmd)

def saveconf(conf, wbarcmd):
	print "Saving in ~/.wbar ...\n"
	try:
		cfile = open(os.path.expanduser('~') + "/.wbar","w")
		cfile.write("# The Bar && Font\n")
		cfile.write("#\n")
		cfile.write('#wbarcommand="'+ wbarcmd + '"\n')

for object in conf:
	 		cfile.write("\n")
			num=0
			for item in object:
				num=num+1
				if (num == 2):
					cfile.write("i: "+str(item)+"\n")
				if (num == 3):
	                            cfile.write("c: "+str(item)+"\n")
	                	if (num == 4):
	                            cfile.write("t: "+str(item)+"\n")
		print "Saved!"
	except:
		print "Saving failed." 
		if (cfile.closed == False):
			cfile.close()
	if (cfile.closed == False):
		cfile.close()

class WbarGui:
	configuration = []
	current_selection = 0
        settingsdialog = None 

def delete_event(self, widget, event, data=None):
		print "Delete event: deleting gui\n"
		return False

def destroy(self, widget, data=None):
		print "Quiting...\n"
		gtk.main_quit()

def buttonSaveClicked(self, widget):
		#print "Save pressed!"
		self.statusbar.set_text(_("Saving..."))

del self.configuration[1:]

model = self.treeview.get_model()
		try:
			iter = model.get_iter(0)
		except ValueError:
			message = gtk.MessageDialog(self.window, 0, gtk.MESSAGE_ERROR, gtk.BUTTONS_OK , _("Icon list is empty!\n Not saving, sorry!"))
			message.set_title(_("Empty icon list"))
			message.set_position(gtk.WIN_POS_CENTER)
			message.run()
			message.destroy()
			return

while iter:
			icon = model.get_value(iter, PLACE_ICON)
			title = model.get_value(iter, PLACE_TITLE)
			command = model.get_value(iter, PLACE_COMMAND)
			self.configuration.append([1,icon,command,title])
			iter = model.iter_next(iter)

#		print str(self.configuration)
		saveconf(self.configuration, wbarcommand)

self.statusbar.set_text(_("Configuration saved!"))
#		notice = gtk.MessageDialog(self.window, 0, gtk.MESSAGE_INFO, gtk.BUTTONS_OK, "Settings saved!")
#		notice.set_title("Saving changes")
#		notice.set_position(gtk.WIN_POS_CENTER)
#		notice.run()
#		notice.destroy()

def menuitem_response(self,selection):
            print(selection)

if (selection == "file.close"):
                    # Destroy app
                    self.destroy(self, None)
            elif (selection == "file.settings"):
                    self.settingsdialog.show()
            elif (selection == "help.about"):
                    dialog = gtk.MessageDialog(self.window, 0, gtk.MESSAGE_INFO,gtk.BUTTONS_OK)
                    dialog.set_title(_('About WbarConf'))
                    dialog.set_markup(_("WbarConf  v")+wbarversion+"\n\n"+_("Created by")+" Mika Hynnä\n"+
									    "mika.hynna@wippies.com\n\n"+
									    "http://kapsi.fi/ighea/wbarconf/")
                    dialog.show_all()
                    dialog.run()
                    dialog.destroy()

def __init__(self):

#Load configuration & wbarcommand
		self.configuration, wbarcmd = readconf()
                global wbarcommand 
                wbarcommand = wbarcmd

#Create window
		self.window = gtk.Window(gtk.WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
		self.window.set_resizable(True)
		self.window.set_default_size(500,300)

# Load icon for the app
		try:
			iconfile="wbarconf.png"
			iconfile = self.FindIcon(iconfile)
			if (os.path.exists(iconfile)):
				self.window.set_icon(gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file(iconfile))
			else:
				print('File \''+iconfile+'\' not found!')
		except:
			print 'Unknown error while setting icon.. who cares?'

self.window.set_title(_("WbarConf - wbar configuration tool"))
		self.window.set_position(gtk.WIN_POS_CENTER)
		self.window.connect("destroy", self.destroy)
		self.window.connect("delete_event", self.delete_event)

# MenuBar
                menubar = gtk.MenuBar()

menu_file = gtk.Menu()

menu_file_settings = gtk.MenuItem(_('Settings'))
                menu_file_settings.set_tooltip_text(_('Open command line settings dialog'))
                menu_file_close = gtk.MenuItem(_('Close'))
                menu_file_close.set_tooltip_text(_('Close the application'))

menu_file.append(menu_file_settings)
                menu_file.append(menu_file_close)

menu_file_title = gtk.MenuItem(_('File'))
                menu_file_title.set_submenu(menu_file)

menu_help = gtk.Menu()

menu_help_about = gtk.MenuItem(_('About'))
                menu_help.set_tooltip_text(_('About wbarconf'))
                menu_help.append(menu_help_about)

menu_help_title = gtk.MenuItem(_('Help'))
                menu_help_title.set_submenu(menu_help)

menubar.append(menu_file_title)
                menubar.append(menu_help_title)

menu_file_close.connect_object("activate", self.menuitem_response, "file.close")
                menu_file_settings.connect_object("activate", self.menuitem_response, "file.settings")
                menu_help_about.connect_object("activate", self.menuitem_response, 'help.about')

#Containers

self.VBoxBase = gtk.VBox()
                self.VBoxBase.pack_start(menubar,False,False)

self.VBoxBase.set_spacing(5)
		self.HBoxButtons = gtk.HBox()
		self.HBoxControls = gtk.HBox()

self.VBoxBase.add(self.HBoxControls)

self.VBoxList = gtk.VBox()
		self.VboxListControls = gtk.HBox()
		self.VboxListControls.show()
		self.VBoxList.show()
		self.HBoxControls.pack_start(self.VBoxList, False)
		self.HBoxControls.set_spacing(5)

self.VBoxEdits = gtk.VBox()

self.VboxListControls.set_spacing(5)

#Icon ListStore

self.treeview = gtk.TreeView()
		model = gtk.ListStore(gobject.TYPE_INT, gtk.gdk.Pixbuf, gobject.TYPE_STRING, gobject.TYPE_STRING, gobject.TYPE_STRING)
		self.treeview.set_model(model)

cell_id = gtk.CellRendererText()
		col_id = gtk.TreeViewColumn("id", cell_id, text=PLACE_ID)
		col_id.set_visible(False)
		self.treeview.append_column(col_id)

cell_img = gtk.CellRendererPixbuf()
		col_img = gtk.TreeViewColumn(_("Icon"), cell_img, pixbuf = PLACE_IMAGE)
		self.treeview.append_column(col_img)

cell_text = gtk.CellRendererText()
		col_text = gtk.TreeViewColumn(_("Title"), cell_text, text = PLACE_TITLE)
		self.treeview.append_column(col_text)

cell_command = gtk.CellRendererText()
		col_command = gtk.TreeViewColumn("command", cell_command, text=PLACE_COMMAND)
		col_command.set_visible(False)
		self.treeview.append_column(col_command)

cell_icon = gtk.CellRendererText()
		col_icon = gtk.TreeViewColumn("icon path", cell_icon, text=PLACE_ICON)
		col_icon.set_visible(False)
		self.treeview.append_column(col_icon)

skipfirst=False
		for wbar_item in self.configuration:
			#Lets skip first entry because it contains other than icon information
			if (skipfirst == True):
				item = model.append(None)
				model.set_value(item, PLACE_ID, int(wbar_item[ITEM_ID]))
				try:
					if (os.path.exists(str(wbar_item[ITEM_ICON]))):
						model.set_value(item, PLACE_IMAGE, gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file_at_size(str(wbar_item[ITEM_ICON]),32,32) )
				except:
					print "Warning: Core melting!!!"
				model.set_value(item, PLACE_TITLE, str(wbar_item[ITEM_TITLE]) )
				model.set_value(item, PLACE_COMMAND, str(wbar_item[ITEM_COMMAND]))
				model.set_value(item, PLACE_ICON, str(wbar_item[ITEM_ICON]))
			else:
				skipfirst = True

self.treeview.connect("cursor-changed", self.ListItemClicked, "foo")
                #self.treeview.connect("button_release_event", self.ListItemClicked)
                #self.treeview.connect("button_press_event", self.ListItemClicked)
		self.treeview.set_tooltip_text(_("Drag and Drop to change order"))

self.treeview.set_reorderable(True)
		self.treeview.connect('drag_motion', self.treeview_dnd_motion_callback)
		self.treeview.connect('drag_drop', self.treeview_dnd_drop_callback)
		self.treeview.connect("drag_data_received", self.treeview_dnd_receive_callback)
                self.treeview.get_selection().set_mode(gtk.SELECTION_SINGLE)

# Set drop data rule
		self.treeview.drag_dest_set(gtk.DEST_DEFAULT_DROP, [('text/uri-list',0,0),('GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW', 0 ,1)], gtk.gdk.ACTION_COPY)
		#self.treeview.drag_source_set(gtk.gdk.BUTTON1_MASK, [('GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW', 0 ,1)], gtk.gdk.ACTION_COPY)

self.scrolled = gtk.ScrolledWindow()
		self.scrolled.set_policy(gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC, gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC)
		self.scrolled.add(self.treeview)
		self.scrolled.set_size_request(100,250)

self.VBoxList.pack_start(self.scrolled)
		self.VBoxList.pack_start(self.VboxListControls, False)

self.HBoxControls.pack_start(self.VBoxEdits)

self.VBoxList.set_spacing(5)
		#Control buttons for list: new, delete and such
		#Add new
		self.button_control_new = gtk.Button(_("Add new"), gtk.STOCK_ADD)
		self.button_control_new.connect("clicked", self.button_control_new_clicked)
		self.button_control_new.show()
		self.button_control_new.set_tooltip_text(_('Add new item'))
		self.VboxListControls.pack_start(self.button_control_new, False)
		#Delete selected
		self.button_control_delete = gtk.Button(_("Remove"), gtk.STOCK_REMOVE)
		self.button_control_delete.connect("clicked", self.button_control_delete_clicked)
		self.button_control_delete.show()
		self.button_control_delete.set_tooltip_text(_('Remove selected item'))
		self.VboxListControls.pack_start(self.button_control_delete, False)
        #Down arrow
                self.button_control_down = gtk.Button(_("Down"), gtk.STOCK_GO_DOWN)
                self.button_control_down.connect("clicked", self.button_control_down_clicked)
                self.VboxListControls.pack_end(self.button_control_down, False)
                self.button_control_down.set_tooltip_text(_('Move selected item downwards'))
        #Up arrow
                self.button_control_up = gtk.Button(_("Up"), gtk.STOCK_GO_UP)
                self.button_control_up.connect("clicked", self.button_control_up_clicked)
                self.VboxListControls.pack_end(self.button_control_up, False)
                self.button_control_up.set_tooltip_text(_('Move selected item upwards'))

#Font options
		#lets first try parse the configuration for fonts...

font = self.configuration[0][ITEM_TITLE]
		try:
			fonti = font.rindex('/')
			size = int(font[fonti+1:])
			font = font[:fonti]
		except:
			size = 12

self.VBoxEditsFont = gtk.VBox()
		self.VBoxEdits.add(self.VBoxEditsFont)
		label_font = gtk.Label()
		label_font.set_label(_("Font:"))
		label_font.show()
		self.VBoxEditsFont.pack_start(label_font,False)

HBoxFont = gtk.HBox()
		self.VBoxEditsFont.pack_start(HBoxFont, False)

self.text_font = gtk.Entry()
		self.text_font.insert_text(str(font))
		self.text_font.connect("changed", self.text_font_change)
		HBoxFont.pack_start(self.text_font)
		self.text_font.set_tooltip_text(_("Full font path"))

button_font = gtk.Button("...")
		button_font.connect("clicked", self.button_font_clicked)
                button_font.set_tooltip_text(_("Open font file selection dialog"))
		HBoxFont.pack_start(button_font, False)

self.button_font_size = gtk.SpinButton(gtk.Adjustment(size,1,99,1), 1,0)
		self.button_font_size.set_range(1,100)
		self.button_font_size.connect("value-changed", self.button_font_size_callback)
		HBoxFont.pack_start(self.button_font_size, False)

#Background options
		self.VBoxEditsBG = gtk.VBox()
		self.VBoxEdits.add(self.VBoxEditsBG)		

label_bg = gtk.Label()
		label_bg.set_label(_("Background image:"))
		label_bg.show()
		self.VBoxEditsBG.pack_start(label_bg, False)

HBoxBackground = gtk.HBox()
		self.VBoxEditsBG.pack_start(HBoxBackground, False)

self.text_bg = gtk.Entry()
		self.text_bg.insert_text(str(self.configuration[0][1]))
		self.text_bg.show()
		self.text_bg.connect("changed", self.text_bg_change)
		HBoxBackground.pack_start(self.text_bg)

self.button_bg = gtk.Button("...")
		self.button_bg.connect("clicked", self.button_background_clicked)
                self.button_bg.set_tooltip_text(_("Open file selection dialog"))
		HBoxBackground.pack_start(self.button_bg, False)

# Frame for object's options
		self.frame = gtk.Frame()
		self.VBoxEdits.pack_start(self.frame)

self.frame_inner = gtk.VBox()
		self.frame.add(self.frame_inner)
		self.frame_inner.set_spacing(10)

#Title options
		self.VBoxEdits.set_border_width(2)
		self.label_title = gtk.Label()
		self.label_title.set_label(_("Title:"))
		self.label_title.show()

self.text_title = gtk.Entry()
		self.text_title.show()
		self.text_title.connect("changed", self.text_title_change)

#Command options
		label_command = gtk.Label()
		label_command.set_label(_("Command:"))
		label_command.show()

self.text_command = gtk.Entry()
		self.text_command.show()
		self.text_command.connect("changed", self.text_command_change)

self.button_command = gtk.Button("...")
		self.button_command.show()
		self.button_command.connect("clicked", self.button_command_clicked)
		self.button_command.set_tooltip_text(_("Open selection dialog"))

#Icon options
		label_icon = gtk.Label()
		label_icon.set_label(_("Icon:"))

self.text_icon = gtk.Entry()
		self.text_icon.connect("changed", self.text_icon_change)

self.button_icon = gtk.Button("...")
		self.button_icon.connect("clicked", self.button_icon_clicked)
		self.button_icon.set_tooltip_text(_("Open icon file selection dialog"))

#Icon image in the frame:
		self.icon_image = gtk.Image()
		self.icon_image.set_size_request(96,96)
		self.frame_inner.add(self.icon_image)
		self.icon_image.set_from_stock(gtk.STOCK_MISSING_IMAGE, gtk.ICON_SIZE_DIALOG)

#################################################################
		#Table container inside frame
		table = gtk.Table(4,3)
		b = gtk.Button()
		table.attach(self.label_title,0,1,0,1, gtk.SHRINK)
		table.attach(self.text_title,1,3,0,1)

table.attach(label_command,0,1,1,2, gtk.SHRINK)
		table.attach(self.text_command,1,3,1,2)
		table.attach(self.button_command,3,4,1,2, gtk.SHRINK, gtk.SHRINK)

table.attach(label_icon,0,1,2,3, gtk.SHRINK)
		table.attach(self.text_icon,1,3,2,3)
		table.attach(self.button_icon,3,4,2,3, gtk.SHRINK, gtk.SHRINK)
		self.frame_inner.add(table)

#Button Reload
		self.button_wbar_restart = gtk.Button(_("Refresh"),gtk.STOCK_REFRESH)
		self.button_wbar_restart.set_tooltip_text(_("Restart wbar for saved changes to take effect"))
		self.button_wbar_restart.connect("clicked",self.button_refresh_clicked) 
										 #self.buttonWbarRestart)

#Button Save
		self.button_save = gtk.Button(_("Save"),gtk.STOCK_SAVE)
		self.button_save.set_tooltip_text(_("Save settings"))
		self.button_save.connect("clicked", self.buttonSaveClicked)
#		self.HBoxButtons.add(self.button_save)
		#Button Exit
		self.button_exit = gtk.Button(_("Close"), gtk.STOCK_CLOSE)
		self.button_exit.set_tooltip_text(_("Quit, without saving changes."))
		self.button_exit.connect("clicked", self.destroy)
#		self.HBoxButtons.add(self.button_exit)

self.HBoxButtons.pack_end(self.button_exit, False, False, 5)
		self.HBoxButtons.pack_end(self.button_save, False, False, 0)
		self.HBoxButtons.pack_end(self.button_wbar_restart, False, False, 5)

self.VBoxBase.pack_start(self.HBoxButtons, False, False)
		self.window.add(self.VBoxBase)

# Statusbar

self.statusbar = gtk.Label("")
		self.statusbar.set_line_wrap(True)
		self.statusbar.set_justify(gtk.JUSTIFY_FILL)

self.HBoxButtons.pack_start(self.statusbar, False, False)

self.settingsdialog = SettingsDialog(self)
		#Show main window frame and all content
		print "All inits ok so far, showing main window."
                self.window.show_all()
                global commandlinewbarconfigfile
                if (os.path.exists(commandlinewbarconfigfile)):
                    print commandlinewbarconfigfile
                    self.statusbar.set_text(_("Please, save settings now to have latest configuration."))

#                    EVENTS BEGIN

def button_refresh_clicked(self, widget):
            self.executeWbarRestart()
            self.button_wbar_restart.grab_focus()

def executeWbarRestart(self):
                print("Command to kill: " + str(wbarcommand).split(' ')[0])
                print("Whole command: "+str(wbarcommand))
                # No pid found for wbar, running default action aka wbarcommand
                os.system("killall "+wbarcommand.split(' ')[0]+"; nohup "+wbarcommand+" &")
                self.statusbar.set_text(_('Executing: ')+ wbarcommand)
                return True

# Restis code we don't use any more and will be removed soon.

cmdline = ""
        	pidfound = False

pstream = os.popen('pidof wbar')
        	for data in pstream:
        		if len(data) > 1:
        			pidfound = True
        			pidofwbar = int(data)
        			print("Found pid:"+str(pidofwbar))
        		else:
        			print("No wbar found running..")
        		        pidfound = False

if (pidfound == True):
        	  fdata = ""
        	  fstream = open('/proc/'+str(pidofwbar)+'/cmdline', 'r')
        	  for data in fstream:
        	   fdata = fdata + data
        	  fstream.close()
        	  fdata = fdata.replace('\0', ' ')
        	  print ("Executing:"+fdata)
        	  #Update the self.wbarcommand too
        	  #wbarcommand = fdata
        	  os.system("kill "+str(pidofwbar)+"; nohup "+ fdata + " &")
                  self.statusbar.set_text(_('Restarting: ')+ fdata)
        	else:
        		# No pid found for wbar, running default action aka wbarcommand
        		os.system("killall "+wbarcommand.split(' ')[0]+"; nohup "+wbarcommand+" &")
                self.statusbar.set_text(_('Executing: ')+ wbarcommand)
        	return True

def button_control_up_clicked(self, n):
            print "up"
            self.statusbar.set_text("")
            try:
                cursor = self.treeview.get_cursor()[0][0]
                model = self.treeview.ge

sa.com

Terminal Output [I think I pushed the wrong button]

#9 Post by sa.com »

steve@SteveWilliams:~$ sudo Thunar
Using /root/.wbar config file.
Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.
wbar configuration gui, v0.7.2
Copyright 2008 Mika Hynnä <mika.hynna@wippies.com>

This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License

User configuration file found: ~/.wbar
Found wbarcommand: 'wbar -bpress -above-desk'
Config file read
Unknown error while setting icon.. who cares?
SettingsDialog - Init
All inits ok so far, showing main window.
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saved!
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saved!
Delete event: deleting gui

Quiting...

exec: 7: xfdesktop-setting: not found
wbar: unrecognized option '-offset'
Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.

Config file read
File 'wbarconf' not found!
SettingsDialog - Init
No icon image '/usr/share/wbar/iconpack/dreamdock/apps.pn' found...
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saved!
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saved!
Command to kill: wbar
Whole command: wbar -bpress -above-desk
nohup: appending output to `nohup.out'
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saved!
Quiting...

sa.com

Old Terminal Output for wbar....

#10 Post by sa.com »

Config file read
Unknown error while setting icon.. who cares?
SettingsDialog - Init
Delete event: deleting gui

Quiting...

Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.
Using a Super Bar.
steve@SteveWilliams:~$ wbar start
Using /home/steve/.wbar config file.
/usr/share/wbarco/usr/share/wbarconf/wbarbacks/3ddock.pngnf/wbarbacks/3ddock.png -> Image not found. Maybe using a relative path?
/usr/share/wbarco/usr/share/wbarconf/wbarbacks/3ddock.pngnf/wbarbacks/3ddock.png -> Image not found. Maybe using a relative path?
steve@SteveWilliams:~$ whereis 3ddock.png
3ddock:
steve@SteveWilliams:~$ whereis 3ddock.png
3ddock:
steve@SteveWilliams:~$ whereis /3ddock.png
3ddock:
Using a Super Bar.

Terminated
steve@SteveWilliams:~$
steve@SteveWilliams:~$

nilsonmorales

#11 Post by nilsonmorales »

This works for me

#!/bin/sh 

killall wbar
exec xfdesktop-settings-original & 
if `echo wait $!`; then
 wbar # or your config 
fi
Now thunar right click sent-to-background is the only thing i cant fix ( maybe compiling one with the send to background plugin disable in the source.
[b][url=http://nilsonmorales.blogspot.com/]My blog |[/url][/b][b][url=https://github.com/woofshahenzup]| Github[/url][/b]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/5tz5vrrX/imag018la6.gif[/img]
[img]http://s5.postimg.org/7h2fid8pz/botones_logos3.png[/img]