Pup.asia [Resolved]

News, happenings
Caneri

Pup.asia [Resolved]

#1 Post by Caneri »

Hi All,

Well it seems we used ALL the bandwidth for puppylinux.asia, a tad early for this month....wow..we did a massive amount of data transfer in the last week...oh my.

I'm working on a new server for .asia as I type, so hopefully .asia will be back and on a high speed server soon.

Sorry for the problems. The ftp accounts will work for asia until Dec 2 2009 and then the domain will be sold so I can continue with puppylinux.ca (and yes that means money is involved..nothing is free not even beer)

All the best,
Eric
Last edited by Caneri on Thu 09 Jul 2009, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
[color=darkred][i]Be not afraid to grow slowly, only be afraid of standing still.[/i]
Chinese Proverb[/color]

01micko

#2 Post by 01micko »

That would be ttuuxxx 214X series! We'll blame him :lol:

Seriously though, it has been quite popular :wink: and I did notice .asia was a bit slow yesterday.

Cheers
Puppy Linux Blog - contact me for access

Caneri

#3 Post by Caneri »

Hi Micko,

Nope...it's Teenpup2009 and HacaoPro.

When the Chinese let loose it's an awesome event.

Eric

@John and Truong,

I'll continue to host your VERY popular software...it's a pleasure to do so.
[color=darkred][i]Be not afraid to grow slowly, only be afraid of standing still.[/i]
Chinese Proverb[/color]

raffy

.ca

#4 Post by raffy »

Hope you'll be able to transfer the pointers to .ca before .asia gets sold. :)

Am using Teenpup as I type. There's a loose kitty on the desktop! (Er, was that a puppy?)

Warning: The English version of Hacao is not yet in!

(Huh, who was the Chinese? Truong is Vietnamese.)
Puppy user since Oct 2004. Want FreeOffice? [url=http://puppylinux.info/topic/freeoffice-2012-sfs]Get the sfs (English only)[/url].

Caneri

#5 Post by Caneri »

Hi Raffy,

I'm looking at .asia to be hosted with John at http://igsobe.com

John assures me that it's no worries so if I can move the files to him we can get back online.

As for the Chinese..yes I know Hacao is Vietnamese....but the Far East has a massive population and when that area comes online in the morning I can almost hear the wires burning...Eric
Chinese Proverb[/color]