Where is puppylinux.org?

Booting, installing, newbie
BarryK
Puppy Master

#21 Post by BarryK »

Yes, I also experience the forum is down, quite often -- I also just go away for awhile, then come back and it works.

alex_b

access problems

#22 Post by alex_b »

Hi everyone

It has been my experience, these last few days, of the forum not being available. Had thought it was my poor wireless broadband, as I'm not at my home location. Seems those who have posted here are having the same experience.

Alex
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them"
- Albert Einstein

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#23 Post by Flash »

For what it's worth, I haven't had any problem accessing the forum lately. Sometimes I can't. Then I go away for a while. When I come back it works. I haven't had to do that for the last several days.

babbs

#24 Post by babbs »

The problems accessing puppylinux.org and pupweb.org sound like high volume issues (heavy traffic load) with the provider's servers or the international trunk lines. Both domains are hosted by Servage.net and the IP for these domains is 62.214.98.57, which is physically located in Denmark. I would be interested in knowing if European visitors to the websites are having the same access issues.

BarryK
Puppy Master

#25 Post by BarryK »

babbs wrote:The problems accessing puppylinux.org and pupweb.org sound like high volume issues (heavy traffic load) with the provider's servers or the international trunk lines. Both domains are hosted by Servage.net and the IP for these domains is 62.214.98.57, which is physically located in Denmark. I would be interested in knowing if European visitors to the websites are having the same access issues.
Babbs,
Thanks for that, I could have looked it up, but was too lazy ...Denmark hey! ...that's great... anyone from Denmark reading this? ...you took one of our princesses:

http://goaustralia.about.com/cs/people/ ... aldson.htm