Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor.
It is written in mono/Gtk# and its primary platform is GNU/Linux. However it should be able to run without problems on every platform that mono and Gtk# run.
Bless currently provides the following features:
* Efficient editing of large data files and block devices.
* Multilevel undo - redo operations.
* Customizable data views.
* Fast data rendering on screen.
* Multiple tabs.
* Fast find and replace operations.
* A data conversion table.
* Advanced copy/paste capabilities.
* Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file.
* Plugin based architecture.
* Export of data to text and html (others with plugins).
* Bitwise operations on data.
* A comprehensive user manual.
Tested on Develpup 1.0 (about to be released). If you have any problems with normal puppy please post.