Puppy theme

What features/apps/bugfixes needed in a future Puppy
Alucard_the_dex

Puppy theme

#1 Post by Alucard_the_dex »

I have an idea for a puppy theme that i cant figure out if its good.

First off it would be based off Psr1's Daughters logo Cuz i think the colors are a lot nicer then the peach.

The start button would say Fetch maybe? instead of the as always start. Around the start button would be the same kinda border as in the logo and maybe the same glazed over plastic bubble look.

The background would be a plan solid color with the logo in the bottom right corner like the peach theme did with the puppy.

I was also wondering if the Corner window buttons could be changed? If so we could make the X maybe a paw the Square a Bowl that's empty when freesize and full when full screen and instead of a _ for the minimize button a Small bone?

Just a thought.
~Puppy Linux~ Where mans best friend becomes PCs best friend

kcin

#2 Post by kcin »

AtD,
First off it would be based off Psr1's Daughters logo Cuz i think the colors are a lot nicer then the peach.
I don't know anything about Psr1 or his Daughter's logo...
Could you post a screenshot or pic of what you're referring to here?

regards,

kcin

MU

#3 Post by MU »

Pizzasgood

#4 Post by Pizzasgood »

I was also wondering if the Corner window buttons could be changed? If so we could make the X maybe a paw the Square a Bowl that's empty when freesize and full when full screen and instead of a _ for the minimize button a Small bone?
I don't know about in JWM, but you definately can in IceWM.
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]