Bruce B

Tetris clone

#1 Post by Bruce B »

I read on this forum that someone was wanting a tetris game for Puppy

Attached is xtris version 1.15 from mydsl

See tetris.txt for basic installation instructions

mouldy

#2 Post by mouldy »

I should have posted it here, but instead posted back in Suggestions thread wanting tetris. Anyway look there if anybody wants Ltris. Rather slick tetris clone. I made tarball of all files needed to get it to run on Puppy. Basically just use two instances of ROX and drag/drop directories from this package to same directories in Puppy. ROX will ask if you want to merge their contents. Say yes. Do it for all directories. Then drag script file from my-applications to desktop. After merging directories there will be a Ltris icon in /usr/local/lib/X11/pixmaps file if you want to use it. Here is snapshot of Ltris on my desktop:

Bruce B

Ltris - sure

#3 Post by Bruce B »

mouldy wrote:I should have posted it here, but instead posted back in Suggestions thread wanting tetris. Anyway look there if anybody wants Ltris. Rather slick tetris clone. I made tarball of all files needed to get it to run on Puppy. Basically just use two instances of ROX and drag/drop directories from this package to same directories in Puppy. ROX will ask if you want to merge their contents. Say yes. Do it for all directories. Then drag script file from my-applications to desktop. After merging directories there will be a Ltris icon in /usr/local/lib/X11/pixmaps file if you want to use it. Here is snapshot of Ltris on my desktop:

I'd like it and thanks in advance!