Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat 26 Jul 2014, 13:16
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Derivatives
Grafpup?
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
jcagle

PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov 2007, 02:22    Post subject:  Grafpup?  

Anyone heard anything lately about Grafpup? The web site hasn't been updated since August, and I haven't heard from Nathan since then.
Pizzasgood

PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov 2007, 19:03    Post subject:  

Nope. And that reminds me, I was going to burn a copy of the latest Grafpup to bring with me when I visit my family over Thanksgiving, so I could install it on my sister's computer for her.

I hope he's okay....

jcoder24

PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov 2007, 22:04    Post subject:  

The last thing heard from Nathan was on the grafburn thread

Quote:
Done in my development tree. No promises on when you'll actually see it, however. I'm sure some of you may have noticed my long absence, I have virtually zero time for development work right now thanks to a new job and very limited Intenet access. But I've got a pretty large backlog of changes built up for most of my projects.

There are some problems running the latest code on Puppy, however, since I've changed some code to work with the way Grafpup is set up right now. Also, I've removed most icons from the package in favor of using icons out of the current gtk+ icon thems, but Puppy is missing some that will have to be put back or a few icons will not display in the gui.

I'll be looking into the filename length problems as soon as I get a laptop with a burner. I'm working 24/7 on location right now so no access to my desktop at home.

Nathan

This is one of the main concerns about the more popular one-man puplets when the one man isn't "working" 24x7 on the puplet. Hopefully, we'll see some movement soon. I'm hoping when it happens a few more people could be more involved so that development can continue in Nathan's absence.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Puppy Derivatives
Jump to: