Make Human 3d modeling software

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
polekat

Make Human 3d modeling software

#1 Post by polekat »

I need to make a digital Frankenstein monster. TIA. PET OR SFS would be wonderful.

rockedge

#2 Post by rockedge »

you need Blender

mikeslr

#3 Post by mikeslr »

It would help if you told us which Puppy, or at least whether your computer can run 64-bit OSes.

But, rockedge is right. There are versions of Blender which will run under all (most?) Puppies regardless of architecture.

I was thinking of synfigstudio, available as 32 and 64 AppImages, but --though it might have less of a learning curve--it's only 2D and may not run under Slackos.

Makoto

#4 Post by Makoto »

I believe the OP is looking for the open-source MakeHuman tool, which does indeed work through Blender.
[ Puppy 4.3.1 JP, Frugal install ] * [ XenialPup 7.5, Frugal install ] * [XenialPup 64 7.5, Frugal install] * [ 4GB RAM | 512MB swap ]
In memory of our beloved American Eskimo puppy (1995-2010) and black Lab puppy (1997-2011).

polekat

#5 Post by polekat »

Sorry folks ,i should have been more specific...Makoto you are correct. that's what Im looking for. I already have Blender.I was hoping someone may have already put something together. I dont want anyone to go compiling anything

Keef

#6 Post by Keef »

Weirdly I was trying to remember what that software was called the other day. Made a SFS of it for our late friend Nooby some years ago. He couldn't get it to work of course...
Don't have a copy any more though.

EDIT It wasn't an SFS, but an AppDir, but was a much older version anyway.