forum bug [solved]

Please post any bugs you have found
mr-kumar-abhishek

forum bug [solved]

#1 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

I cannot set my protonmail email address to my forum account. I have shifted to protonmail as it more secure than my older email. Some forum admin please resolve this issue/bug. My email address ends with "@protomail.ch", domain.
Last edited by mr-kumar-abhishek on Fri 06 Mar 2020, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

Try again to change your email address. Send me a PM just before you do, because the forum will deactivate your account until you reply to its confirmation email and apparently it doesn't send that email, or sends it to your original email address. So I have to re-activate your account. Check your spam folder first.

mr-kumar-abhishek

#3 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

The problem is the forum software says that my new email address which I have hardly used anywhere ending with "@protonmail.ch" is banned. This could be due to the fact someone banned the entire protonmail.ch domain.

Makoto

#4 Post by Makoto »

Are you sure? I can find no indication here that protonmail.ch is a banned address/domain. Try doing what Flash said to do again.
[ Puppy 4.3.1 JP, Frugal install ] * [ XenialPup 7.5, Frugal install ] * [XenialPup 64 7.5, Frugal install] * [ 4GB RAM | 512MB swap ]
In memory of our beloved American Eskimo puppy (1995-2010) and black Lab puppy (1997-2011).

mr-kumar-abhishek

#5 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

Alright.

mr-kumar-abhishek

#6 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

I have successfully changed my email address, thanks